BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Males should get what they don't want
(02-12-2019, 03:17 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 12:32 AM)micheleFFS Wrote: Mistress Scarlet's question reminds me of the other paradox in our chosen corner of kink:

If women are the superior sex, why is it humiliating for males to be dressed in their clothes?

There a two different aspects going on with males being humiliated by wearing feminine clothing. I specifically picked the term feminine clothing on purpose. Many types of female clothing, even skirts and dresses are quite comfortable. Let be honest what is the different between a kilt and most modern women's skirts? Not much, in reality males only feel humiliated because society has taught him that females are weak so wearing their clothes make him weak. Now wearing skirts or dresses is not petticoating unless the outfits is designed for such a purpose. This is why ultra frilly frocks, petticoats and rumba panties are a must for effective petticoating, corsets, hobble skirts and killer heels too. These types of clothes are feminine and generally not worn by the mass majority of women. So being petticoated and the humiliation that goes with it is more effective when the male is made to wear feminine clothes that most women wouldn't wear. This leads to the last point, a women is free to choose what she wants to wear, a sissy being pettcoated is given no choice, his female master is in charge and he must obey whether that is being told to dress in drab male clothes or the frilliest of dresses. He has no choice which is why he is humiliated.

RF

Totally agree with RF. Plus the clothes need to be fitted. I really think tubby little boys need to be placed on strict diets and exercise to slim out. Also waist clinchers or tight fitting corsets, some things few Female Masters wear. Being waxed, shaved or lasered smooth is again removing masculine features. I so want my ears pierced and eye brows shaped, is that punishment, ever been threaded? Finally pedicures and manicures to remove toxic masculinity. 

Punishment is different for each individual. Some sissies may enjoy the endorphine rush of spanking or the pin wheel on sensitive skin, others, like myself fear a caning! 

So who's with me having ears pierced?

Heart Heart Heart
(02-12-2019, 09:38 AM)Michelle TV Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 03:17 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 12:32 AM)micheleFFS Wrote: Mistress Scarlet's question reminds me of the other paradox in our chosen corner of kink:

If women are the superior sex, why is it humiliating for males to be dressed in their clothes?

There a two different aspects going on with males being humiliated by wearing feminine clothing. I specifically picked the term feminine clothing on purpose. Many types of female clothing, even skirts and dresses are quite comfortable. Let be honest what is the different between a kilt and most modern women's skirts? Not much, in reality males only feel humiliated because society has taught him that females are weak so wearing their clothes make him weak. Now wearing skirts or dresses is not petticoating unless the outfits is designed for such a purpose. This is why ultra frilly frocks, petticoats and rumba panties are a must for effective petticoating, corsets, hobble skirts and killer heels too. These types of clothes are feminine and generally not worn by the mass majority of women. So being petticoated and the humiliation that goes with it is more effective when the male is made to wear feminine clothes that most women wouldn't wear. This leads to the last point, a women is free to choose what she wants to wear, a sissy being pettcoated is given no choice, his female master is in charge and he must obey whether that is being told to dress in drab male clothes or the frilliest of dresses. He has no choice which is why he is humiliated.

RF

Totally agree with RF. Plus the clothes need to be fitted. I really think tubby little boys need to be placed on strict diets and exercise to slim out. Also waist clinchers or tight fitting corsets, some things few Female Masters wear. Being waxed, shaved or lasered smooth is again removing masculine features. I so want my ears pierced and eye brows shaped, is that punishment, ever been threaded? Finally pedicures and manicures to remove toxic masculinity. 

Punishment is different for each individual. Some sissies may enjoy the endorphine rush of spanking or the pin wheel on sensitive skin, others, like myself fear a caning! 

So who's with me having ears pierced?

Heart Heart Heart

Only your ears Michelle Wink
Mistress  Antonia
What an interesting thread!

To answer the first point, about how can happy-looking sissies be considered to be under discipline - I would say it’s all about pushing boundaries. While there’s certainly a lot of fantasising on here (and that’s fine, of course), perhaps some sissies have been pushed into areas they don’t enjoy for their discipline (as Michele mentioned, perhaps penetration or nipple clamps, or maybe actual or the threat of public exposure?) Having endured their punishment they’re actually happy to ‘just’ having to wear a maids uniform, or whatever.

The second point, which Michele raises, is if women are the superior sex, why is it humiliating for males to be dressed in their clothes? For me, when I was first dressed in girls’ clothes as a child it wasn’t just that they were girls’ clothes. It was that they belonged to my little sister. So having (wrongly, I now of course realise) assumed I was the more senior of me and Lucy, I was now shown in no uncertain terms that we were equal - except that we weren’t equal, because my mother went on to show I was actually inferior to Lucy by spanking me when I was wearing a dress and knickers (something that never happened to Lucy), and then making me wear clothes that were actually younger in style than Lucy’s. The ultimate version of that was when she put me back into nappies and baby things.

So to me it’s not female clothes that are humiliating (I wear them most of the time now), it’s extreme versions of them - ultra-frilly, very short skirts or dresses revealing childish knickers, nappies and baby girl clothes etc.
Excellent topic Mistress Scarlett, it is true that males should not get what they want but it is also true that not all FLR's are the same nor do all dominant females want the same for their sissy. I like to think that how feminization is introduced and whether or not a male is submissive to begin with will determine how a sissy responds to female authority. I understand the concept of forcing a sissy to do things we don't want to do and there are many things in this lifestyle I could never do because they are degrading but that doesn't mean I haven't accepted this lifestyle. I suppose I feel this way because I know what my Mistress likes, what turns her off and what crosses the line into what she considers disturbing. I also think how close a couple are in their relationship determines how far a dominant female will go compared  to a professional Mistress who will take single males where they may not want to go.

Since the object of most FLR's that include feminization is submissiveness and obedience it seems to me that if a woman requires her sissy to say go out fully dressed to buy a dress, high heels, a bra or anything else what difference does it make if he wants do do it or not as long as he does it? He is still submissive and obedient and subjected to the same embarassment and humiliation of being seen to be in control of a dominant woman. How can a sissy's feminization blossom if he doesn't like it? If he is the rest just follows naturally. Proper feminization is the corner stone for sissies to reject bad male behaviour and not want to be tarred with the same brush since we already believe that females are the superior sex.
Something I disagree with with the use of the term Discipline in how it is being discussed.  While one definition of discipline include punishment, another definition is "a branch of knowledge, typically one studied in higher education."  Looked at this way, the act of emasculating oneself, training to become a better submissive and feminized male are all elements of Petticoat Discipline. 

Thus, while I have nobody I serve at the moment, my dressing at home, keeping myself smooth, embracing non masculine hobbies (I'm teaching myself knitting), only watching soft or female marketed oriented programing (Say Yes to the Dress marathon lately), hand washing my lingerie, growing my hair out and playing with it/setting it, practicing make up and nail polish skills, learning domestic and cleaning techniques, limiting myself to heels or ballet flats at home, and other ways I strive to become a better submissive sissy are ways that I engage in Petticoat Discipline.  

Sure there are elements that I don't always enjoy, such as the amount of time, money or effort that goes into being feminine and smooth and graceful, or learning how to train myself to clean more efficiently, even the subtle humiliation of noticing VPL through my pants, showing off smooth legs in shorts in public, or locking myself in chastity and denying penile pleasure... these are all elements I know are common for sissies and accepting the truths and humiliations associated with it only make me a better and more fully evolved sissy.
(02-11-2019, 06:29 PM)Lesley Wrote: I couldn't agree more with Ms Scarlet. Readers of PDQ will be familiar with my letters over many years detailing my petticoating regime with my husband, Penelope. This I feel is true Petticoat Discipline. The important word here is discipline. The Oxford Dictionary definitions of discipline include "The training of people to obey rules or a code of behaviour" or "Controlled behaviour resulting from such training". The verb, to discipline, is "to formally punish someone for an offence". I don't think that any of those definitions remotely relates to sissies happily crossdressing for their own enjoyment and pleasure. Please don't misunderstand me, I am the very last person to criticise anyone for their lifestyle choices and if their innocent fun provides them happiness and satisfaction then I am all for it, BUT, in no way, can this be considered anything to do with Petticoat Discipline.
The recipient of Petticoat Discipline will not find it a comfortable or enjoyable experience. The macho male being trained and controlled by the wearing of exquisitely feminine attire, and subject to the humiliation of being thus exposed to his wife's friends and relatives, is a million miles away from the happily crossdressed sissies of whom we read. A man who, unwillingly, is dressed as a woman and forced to be subservient to his wife, female relatives or work colleagues is a genuine recipient of Petticoat Discipline in the true sense. Just ask my dear Penelope!

Lesley

An excellent comment Lesley. A perfect description of the point I was making.
Mistress Scarlet
https://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/

(02-11-2019, 07:42 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: You can have "agreed" forced feminisation where the male believes he is being made to dress as a female against his will, but if you insist on "forced" feminisation then you are making someone do something against their will. 
Has the person who is "forced" into feminisation given their consent to be dressed up as a female? If he has then it is "agreed" forced feminisation, if not then is it not a form of abuse?

Obviously you are not a submissive male and I am so surprised you make such a naïve comment regarding abuse, given your profuse comments on here. Passive / aggressive?

A true submissive male, usually comes to realise they are submissive to women before puberty and from then on craves to be cruelly dominated by a woman. If they are lucky enough to find such a woman, they endure a great deal they do not like, involving punishments, humiliations, chastity and chores, at the whim of the dominant woman. BUT without this treatment there is a HUGE hole in their life, an itch they can never scratch, and true contentment for them is impossible.

So when a dominant, and yes cruel, woman takes charge of a true submissive, a perfect symbiosis is created - two people contented. And petticoat DISCIPLINE does not therefore require the consent of the recipient. In fact, were the submissive in a position to say yes or no, then they would not be content. They would be unfulfilled.

Mistress Scarlet
https://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/

(02-12-2019, 03:34 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: Excellent topic Mistress Scarlett, it is true that males should not get what they want but it is also true that not all FLR's are the same nor do all dominant females want the same for their sissy. I like to think that how feminization is introduced and whether or not a male is submissive to begin with will determine how a sissy responds to female authority. I understand the concept of forcing a sissy to do things we don't want to do and there are many things in this lifestyle I could never do because they are degrading but that doesn't mean I haven't accepted this lifestyle. I suppose I feel this way because I know what my Mistress likes, what turns her off and what crosses the line into what she considers disturbing. I also think how close a couple are in their relationship determines how far a dominant female will go compared  to a professional Mistress who will take single males where they may not want to go.

Since the object of most FLR's that include feminization is submissiveness and obedience it seems to me that if a woman requires her sissy to say go out fully dressed to buy a dress, high heels, a bra or anything else what difference does it make if he wants do do it or not as long as he does it? He is still submissive and obedient and subjected to the same embarassment and humiliation of being seen to be in control of a dominant woman. How can a sissy's feminization blossom if he doesn't like it? If he is the rest just follows naturally. Proper feminization is the corner stone for sissies to reject bad male behaviour and not want to be tarred with the same brush since we already believe that females are the superior sex.

Hmmmm. Does he WANT to do it if he is subjected to embarrassment and humiliation? Does any want [b]embarrassment and humiliation?
Mistress Scarlet
[/b]
Wow, sissy_d, your spin on the dual meaning of "Discipline" is incredible. As much as i've thought and acted on these topics, i never thought of it that way! i am a student of this discipline. Your description of the way you learn and study the discipline (art) of Feminization, Petticoating, whatever you want to call what we do is on the mark. Thank-you, sounds like we are kindred spirits.
Thank you for your kind words GinaV regarding my approach to Petticoat Discipline.  Something about the thread seemed struck me as so negative and specifically pain oriented, which has its place at times, but doesn't summarize the entirety of mastering the discipline of petticoating, nor my experience in feminization/emasculation.    I also find that I respond best to "Discipline" as in order, guidance, rules, and structure.  It is when I follow the guidance of my Superiors and know my expectations and demands, that I can strive to achieve goals and better myself.  By learn increasingly how to become a more productive, giving, and feminine person, or "The Art of Petticoating" that I succeed most in becoming an accomplished sissy, and hopefully master the "Discipline of Petticoating."
(02-11-2019, 07:42 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: You can have "agreed" forced feminisation where the male believes he is being made to dress as a female against his will, but if you insist on "forced" feminisation then you are making someone do something against their will. 
Has the person who is "forced" into feminisation given their consent to be dressed up as a female? If he has then it is "agreed" forced feminisation, if not then is it not a form of abuse?

What if that was their fantasy but each day before they indudgle in it they are made to masturbate so they lose all their sissy inclinations? If you had photographic evidence that could expose them so they've no choice but to now dress against their will wouldn't that effectively be forced feminisation? Poor buggers they have my deepest symathathises because that's a classic be careful what you wish for.

(02-11-2019, 06:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Great topic, yes too many will find this subject matter controversial. That is perfectly fine for them this is just a fun fantasy or a hobby of playing dress up. For true successful petticoating, which usually includes some level of forced feminization. Discipline and humiliation are a key ongoing component that are just as important as pretty dresses, panties and heels. For most women petticoating is about taking control and empowering themselves and making their sissy feel helpless and submission. All males even the most sissiest of them have experience or used male privilege and have way too much toxic masculinity for their own good. In fact, some of the most arrogant males I encounter have been the most blatantly obvious sissies who have built up a façade of macho crap to hide behind and had no idea of their sissy potential. Masculinity is really quite fragile and in the hands of a smart empowered women no male is safe.  I am a huge advocate that from the start to be successful petticoating the right level of discipline needs to be used. At a minimum there needs to include daily or more spanking sessions, learning proper feminine mannerisms. For adult males permanent chastity is a must, once you control his birth defect his mind and soul will be yours. He must always feel inferior to females and good daily dose of humiliation goes a long way for his feeble male brain to never forget it. Petticoating doesn’t end once he enjoys playing dress up, the women needs to keep pushing the envelope. In fact, petticoating fundamentally changes the women just as much or more than the helpless sissy.  Love to chat more about this topic anytime you want, feel free to respond or message me directly.

The Radical Feminist
My response didn't post?
I remain as always

Your Deeply Obedient Ever Worshipful Sissy

Sissy Baby Connie Pickles
The male wants to experience petticoat punishment but are very arounsidef by the idea. Wank them first so that the discover the reality of humiliation. No male can stand that so then you have the perfect punishmeny if they don't obey. Lots of photos and threats of exposure and the most now unwilling male is trapperd.
I remain as always

Your Deeply Obedient Ever Worshipful Sissy

Sissy Baby Connie Pickles