BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.!!
Hello There.!

My name is Mistress Myrna, I have been exploring and learning about Female Domination with my partner. I'm here to make connections for some guidance and learn more about Female Domination and FLR.

It all started 5 years ago, when I was unaware of the fact that there is another world outside my own, where women are worshipped and hold a higher authority that they can think of. Then, I got into a relationship with a very different and yet extraordinary person who changed my life completely and showed a world beyond what I knew ever existed. Here, I'm talking about my partner - he helped me understand my capabilities and taught me everything possible about FLR. Today, after 5 years+ I'm leading this relationship and he is learning from me in return, on how to be a good sub.

Thanks.
(02-09-2019, 02:20 PM)mistress.myrna@yahoo.com Wrote: Hello There.!

My name is Mistress Myrna/Alette, I have been exploring and learning about Female Domination with my partner. I'm here to make connections for some guidance and learn more about Female Domination and FLR.

Thanks.
Hope Mistress, I'm trying to start a FLR with my wife. I'm happy to answer any questions.
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the forum Mistress Myrna/Alette, I have been very quiet on this forum lately. My spouse does keep me busy, and I am always trying to communicate the language of a FLR to her, when ever she allows me too. My Mistress/Wife has bought me a huge wardrobe of female attire to wear in private.
Good Day to You Mistress Myrna/Alette and everyone else, were all here to help women rule over men in this world. ( well that is what I thought.)
from nancy
Welcome Mistress Myrna! It's wonderful to have Superior Females here! Thank-You for coming and hope You enjoy all that is available.

My name is Mistress Myrna, I have been exploring and learning about Female Domination with my partner. I'm here to make connections for some guidance and learn more about Female Domination and FLR.

It all started 5 years ago, when I was unaware of the fact that there is another world outside my own, where women are worshipped and hold a higher authority that they can think of. Then, I got into a relationship with a very different and yet extraordinary person who changed my life completely and showed a world beyond what I knew ever existed. Here, I'm talking about my partner - he helped me understand my capabilities and taught me everything possible about FLR. Today, after 5 years+ I'm leading this relationship and he is learning from me in return, on how to be a good sub.

Thanks.

Hello Mistress Myrna,

welcome to the forum. I am excited for other ideas, rules  and expectations Mistress Myrna can teach us, her view about a female lead relationship. 

sissy caja
sissy caja
Welcome to the forum Mistress..

Please may I ask you a question?

The sub in this FLR are they being feminised?

Thank you.

Heart Heart Heart
Hello Michelle,

Thank you for the welcome gesture.

To answer your question - Yes, in FLR sub is being feminized. I feminize my sub, and she loves to doll up for me. Mostly, I'm training her to be more elegant and learn about world of feminization for now. As a Mistress I always fantasized about having a partner with whom I can share all my girly thoughts and talk about the lovely fashion trend etc, I would say the dream has finally come true.

I hope this answers your question. Further, I would appreciate if you tell me more about you.

Love,
Mistress Myrna

(02-09-2019, 02:42 PM)nido Wrote: Welcome to the Forum Mistress Alette and you've definitely
come to the right place for many reasons.  Of course we'd all like
to know more about you, too.

sub nido

(02-10-2019, 08:47 AM)sissy caja Wrote:

Thanks.

Hello Mistress Myrna,

welcome to the forum. I am excited for other ideas, rules  and expectations Mistress Myrna can teach us, her view about a female lead relationship. 

sissy caja

Hello Sissy Caja,

Thank you for the welcome gesture.

I will surely be glad to share my thoughts and ideas about FLR and rules and expectations. Please do ask me about it, I will be happy to respond.

Kind Regards,
Mistress Myrna

(02-09-2019, 03:23 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote:

Thanks.
Hope Mistress, I'm trying to start a FLR with my wife. I'm happy to answer any questions.
Hello,

I'm glad to hear that you are trying to start FLR with your wife, would like to wish you Good Luck. And, I will definitely ask questions.

Please do share your experience, thoughts and ideas, I would be happy to read and answer any questions you have.

Thanks.

(02-09-2019, 05:07 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome Mistress Myrna! It's wonderful to have Superior Females here! Thank-You for coming and hope You enjoy all that is available.

Thanks GinaV, for the welcome gesture, really appreciate.

I'm glad that I joined the forum and really excited about everything this has to offer.

Regards,
Mistress Myrna

(02-09-2019, 03:38 PM)nancy Wrote: It is a pleasure to welcome you to the forum Mistress  Myrna/Alette, I have been very quiet on this forum lately. My spouse does keep me busy, and I am always trying to communicate the language of a FLR to her, when ever she allows me too. My Mistress/Wife has bought me a huge wardrobe of female attire to wear in private.
Good Day to You Mistress Myrna/Alette and everyone else, were all here to help women rule over men in this world. ( well that is what I thought.)
   from nancy
Hello Nancy,

Thank you for a welcome gesture. I'm happy to see someone so dedicated to her Mistress/Wife and support her fantasy of creating a wardrobe full of wonderful female attire for you. It's very positive to see your attitude towards FLR and would love to hear more from you, whenever you have time.

Seeing how you wrote this message reminded me of her. I would like to share that for now I'm away from my partner/sub and on my last visit to her, we went shopping and chose lot of beautiful female outfits for her. Now that we are away (for a short period), she dresses up for me everyday and shares videos and pictures with me. Once I get back I'm also hoping to build a sizable collection of outfits for her.

Look forward to hear from you again.

With Appreciation,
Mistress Myrna