BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult Schoolgirls Rules
(05-24-2019, 03:47 PM)antonia Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 03:37 PM)Henpecked Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 12:38 PM)antonia Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 11:24 AM)Henpecked Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 11:26 AM)antonia Wrote: You will require pink, preferably lace ups. Obtain thin pink ribbon to use as laces. Any spare ribbon can be used to decorate your useless clit.

Thank you Mistress, I haven't been able to get pink plimsolls in my size, so have bought white one's which I'll dye pink, what a lovely idea to use ribbon for the laces, thank you mistress.

Don't forget bells

Mistress Antonia, what a lovely name, I've been really lucky found some secondhand KEDS online these are American plimsolls and they are pink alas a size too small for me, but I feel if they pinch my toe's, that'll be a constant reminder of how lucky I've been to have plimsolls which are a ladies cast off's, they are £10.00 but I feel I should pay the lady more as a special thank you, what do you think Mistress?
Yes, give her £15 and you are correct a size to small will remind you of your status. Any way of making your day to day existence more sissified and uncomfortable is a bonus isn't it? Smile
I sent the money Mistress, The lady was surprised that I'd paid more than she asked for, I did tell I'm a sissy and they are for me, she said she would also send another pair which needed cleaning she said were only fit for the trash but should do me fine,
I see you are more experienced than I thought. I also use corner time on occasion as you will find out in the future. I like to use a rough prickly mat as a cushion as well for naughty girls to sit stll on. Failure to behave will always result in further punishments.
Mistress  Antonia