BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Male power
There are many reasons why male power has become very dangerous. First of all males create so many problems in this world. Wars are started by men due to their egos and macho bravados. If they were feminine and sweet, this would never happen. Greed is running rampant in society due to male power and place value on material things. CEOS of companies have wrecked other peoples lives for self enrichment. This would never have happened if they were home and being the male girl. If men want material things, fine, then it will be prissy things and feminine things. They have no use for all other things. Their new role should be in the home running vacuums and dusting in dresses. They have been becoming increasingly mean and nasty to women and children. To solve this dilemma, they really need to be petticoated early in life. Bullies would be petticoated as well. Males think they hold power now. I would take away everything they own and replace it with frilly things. Lots of pretty dresses and skirts. No more pants for men. They do need to be emotionally castrated too. Make them feel worthless since they can't handle power well. They wreck the world and cause so many of the problems we have to deal with. If women were in charge from the start, none of this would be happening. The male gender needs to become inferior, plain and simple. This needs to be accelerated and quickly to save the world. Time is running out. We don't have decades left. If males aren't demaled and feminized faster, the world is doomed.  Please RF, we need you now more than ever. I am proud to be a male girl. My role is in the home being soft and prissy.
Andrea, I like your nice manifesto.
Andrea

I have to agree. I was helping my wife today in a working maids uniform doing housework for one of her clients. Unfortunately I had to arrive wearing male attire. It would be tough being macho wearing a dress with a tabard over the top.

It felt so relaxing being told what to do, no decisions.

A great day.

Sissy Steffi  Heart
(02-03-2019, 07:40 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: There are many reasons why male power has become very dangerous. First of all males create so many problems in this world. Wars are started by men due to their egos and macho bravados. If they were feminine and sweet, this would never happen. Greed is running rampant in society due to male power and place value on material things. CEOS of companies have wrecked other peoples lives for self enrichment. This would never have happened if they were home and being the male girl. If men want material things, fine, then it will be prissy things and feminine things. They have no use for all other things. Their new role should be in the home running vacuums and dusting in dresses. They have been becoming increasingly mean and nasty to women and children. To solve this dilemma, they really need to be petticoated early in life. Bullies would be petticoated as well. Males think they hold power now. I would take away everything they own and replace it with frilly things. Lots of pretty dresses and skirts. No more pants for men. They do need to be emotionally castrated too. Make them feel worthless since they can't handle power well. They wreck the world and cause so many of the problems we have to deal with. If women were in charge from the start, none of this would be happening. The male gender needs to become inferior, plain and simple. This needs to be accelerated and quickly to save the world. Time is running out. We don't have decades left. If males aren't demaled and feminized faster, the world is doomed.  Please RF, we need you now more than ever. I am proud to be a male girl. My role is in the home being soft and prissy.

It is well on schedule now that Females have finally tasted the rewards of power so long denied to Them!
Oddly enough.. It was a Woman, EVE. who started the downfall of society.. Not Adam.. But demon aligned feminists don't believe in the Holy Bible. They try. To rewrite everything to make themselves look strong and powerful,, but the woman transgressed then she tricked her husband.

(02-03-2019, 07:40 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: There are many reasons why male power has become very dangerous. First of all males create so many problems in this world. Wars are started by men due to their egos and macho bravados. If they were feminine and sweet, this would never happen. Greed is running rampant in society due to male power and place value on material things. CEOS of companies have wrecked other peoples lives for self enrichment. This would never have happened if they were home and being the male girl. If men want material things, fine, then it will be prissy things and feminine things. They have no use for all other things. Their new role should be in the home running vacuums and dusting in dresses. They have been becoming increasingly mean and nasty to women and children. To solve this dilemma, they really need to be petticoated early in life. Bullies would be petticoated as well. Males think they hold power now. I would take away everything they own and replace it with frilly things. Lots of pretty dresses and skirts. No more pants for men. They do need to be emotionally castrated too. Make them feel worthless since they can't handle power well. They wreck the world and cause so many of the problems we have to deal with. If women were in charge from the start, none of this would be happening. The male gender needs to become inferior, plain and simple. This needs to be accelerated and quickly to save the world. Time is running out. We don't have decades left. If males aren't demaled and feminized faster, the world is doomed.  Please RF, we need you now more than ever. I am proud to be a male girl. My role is in the home being soft and prissy.
Fantasy is so enjoyable to read. You go girl?????
(05-30-2020, 06:32 AM)ItalianFemBoy Wrote: Oddly enough.. It was a Woman, EVE. who started the downfall of society.. Not Adam..  But demon aligned feminists don't believe in the Holy Bible. They try. To rewrite everything to make themselves look strong and powerful,, but the woman transgressed then she tricked her husband.

Fantasy is so enjoyable to read. You go girl?????
You are so right, Italian

A woman eating an apple is so much more severe than a man dropping a nuclear war head Confused 

Seriously though, I know from conversations that we have had in the past that you have your doubts about how this would work (if not, whether it should happen at all) but the fact that a patriarchal society caused so much chaos in the 20th century and threatens to do so further in the 21st is really very difficult to get away from.

I was quite a macho kid but thanks to my mother, eventually realised the joys of painting my face and skipping around in skirts and dresses. The key is removing the taboo that clearly still exists largely at the minute and I genuinely think most men (possibly even you if you were willing to give it a go) would realise how much nicer it is to be prissy and girly than macho and stressed out with responsibility.

You are absolutely right.  All of the problems, both past and present, are the fault of greedy, ambitious men who want power and don't care what damage they do as long as they get what they want.  The good news is, is that women are rising fast!  Most graduates and new professionals such as doctors and lawyers are female.  Most women I know outearn their male partners.  Women are more creative and innovative and this makes them better equipped to thrive in the modern world we live in than most males, who still think everything should be handed to them on a plate because they are male - when they are lazy and not willing to adapt.  Traditionalist males are scared to death by the rise of women and they can do nothing to stop it - their trolling and bullying tactics only reveal their powerless to resist the surge of female power.  The time of female power is fast approaching and it may well be that our new female leaders dictate that males need to be feminised for the good of all.  I too am a male girl and proud of it.
(05-30-2020, 09:22 AM)Lottie Wrote:

You are absolutely right.  All of the problems, both past and present, are the fault of greedy, ambitious men who want power and don't care what damage they do as long as they get what they want.  The good news is, is that women are rising fast!  Most graduates and new professionals such as doctors and lawyers are female.  Most women I know outearn their male partners.  Women are more creative and innovative and this makes them better equipped to thrive in the modern world we live in than most males, who still think everything should be handed to them on a plate because they are male - when they are lazy and not willing to adapt.  Traditionalist males are scared to death by the rise of women and they can do nothing to stop it - their trolling and bullying tactics only reveal their powerless to resist the surge of female power.  The time of female power is fast approaching and it may well be that our new female leaders dictate that males need to be feminised for the good of all.  I too am a male girl and proud of it.

I quite agree, Lottie.

I think the problem is that males have been indoctrinated for so long to believe that they need to put up this front and act all tough or they’ll be ridiculed. I know that as a child I was your typical male and would have probably grown up to be a typical egotistical guy, but fortunately, I was shown the light by my mother (albeit at the end of some extreme and dubious methods). And yes, at first I was scared of what others would think of me, but in the end I was given no choice and forced to dress as a woman since. Years on, I would never dream of going back and in serving my mother under lockdown at present, My skirt, heels, makeup and even my nappy are just reminders of the feminine lifestyle I have turned out to be so well suited.

So for the males out there who have already discovered the joys of feminine proclavities, they need to be given permission to fulfil their destinies; for those who are still to discover the joys of femininity, the means needs to be in place (probably through education in the longer term generational sense) to help them to discover it and yes force them to engage with it if that’s what our female betters conclude needs to happen.
(07-13-2020, 02:24 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: interesting bunch of witches brewed up feminist mumbo jumbo rhetoric.   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I have one thing I need explained from the slanted biased never objective feminist propaganda slinging lesbos

If women are better than man and stronger and this and that, why did the mother of all women EVE get tricked and seduced by the devil posing as a snake??
hell
say what you want, but ADAM followed the one rule God had,  and the women was a product of a man, as God felt it was not good for man to be  alone.

so what is it?? lets hear all the evil minded wish I was a man lesbian feminist boy hating witches twist turn and make a evil spin on what I wrote?

a FLR  done in love and respect is a beautiful thing for both man and women

but  all the fake weak so called radical feminists here would know nothing about that. they want men licking their toes and other disgusting stuff like animals

evil is evil  

but what do I know??
I'm just a broken down unloved old guy who was purposely ruined and destroyed by his own mom and sister

sheeeezze

We have covered your experiences before and you know I don’t agree with you being used as a guinea pig. When we went through these discussions a few weeks ago we also agreed that although I advocate for petticoat punishment, my reasoning is actually pretty reasonable and my proposed application quite moderate.

Unfortunately, basing your own argument on a several thousand years old metaphor / fable, when I have the documented history of a millennium plus worth of Male led history showing the problems with masculinity does risk your argument appear a bit weak.

Humanity has been based on us ignoring primal instincts; acceptance of difference, aversion to criminality and equality of opportunity are all things that we as humans have imposed against evolutionary instinct. Why shouldn’t we at least question the role of masculinity as our next point of call?
(07-13-2020, 02:24 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: interesting bunch of witches brewed up feminist mumbo jumbo rhetoric.   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I have one thing I need explained from the slanted biased never objective feminist propaganda slinging lesbos

If women are better than man and stronger and this and that, why did the mother of all women EVE get tricked and seduced by the devil posing as a snake??
hell
say what you want, but ADAM followed the one rule God had,  and the women was a product of a man, as God felt it was not good for man to be  alone.

so what is it?? lets hear all the evil minded wish I was a man lesbian feminist boy hating witches twist turn and make a evil spin on what I wrote?

a FLR  done in love and respect is a beautiful thing for both man and women

but  all the fake weak so called radical feminists here would know nothing about that. they want men licking their toes and other disgusting stuff like animals

evil is evil  

but what do I know??
I'm just a broken down unloved old guy who was purposely ruined and destroyed by his own mom and sister

sheeeezze

So what about Eve, anyway?  

First of all, don't loose sight of the fact that the Bible was written by MEN, not women.  And don't loose sight of the fact that the collection of writings that we now know as "The Bible" has varied considerably over the years, as various writings were included, excluded and/or revised to suit then-current agendas.  (The concept that the Bible is the immutable, never-changing, divinely-inspired Word Of God simply does not withstand close historical scrutiny.)  And, to hear some tell it, Adam, being God's first effort, was only practice; Eve was God's perfect work.  And to hear others, before Eve and Adam, there was Lilith.  

Secondly, if one examines the story of Eve and Adam, it is patently obvious, prima facie, that Adam did NOT follow the one stricture that "God" established (i.e., do not eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge), but rather yielded to the instinctive curiosity with which his Creator had endowed him, at Eve's behest.  Now what kind of a trickster was his Creator, anyhow, to set poor Adam up with a such a fail-prone challenge?  And what real evil was there in Adam's actions, other than he broke an arbitrary and some feel capricious rule?  

The whole story of Eve and Adam, as presented in Genesis, on its face, serves only as a deflection of the male's inherent moral weakness, blaming Eve for the failings of the supposedly-superior male.  Males must assume responsibility for their own moral failings, and stop blaming their inherent weakness (i.e,, the tendency to think with their penises once aroused, among others) on females.  So stop blaming it all on Eve.  

But turning to your own situation, Ronnie...  "I'm just a broken down unloved old guy..."

Do you feel unloved?  

Do you even love yourself?  If not, why not? 

How can you expect anyone else to love you unless and until you first love yourself?  

Do you blame "Eve" for your apparent misery?  Your mother and your sister are no longer around.  Maybe they are no longer to blame for your own situation.  We have all had our own personal trials and tribulations, some more so than others.  But in the end, no matter who did what to us, we are all responsible for our own happiness in life.  No one else.  Ourselves alone.  

I wish you well, Ronnie.  I hope you find happiness, love and acceptance.  And I'm sure that most, if not all, of the others share this sentiment.  But maybe you won't find any of that here, not in your present frame of mind.  Maybe this isn't the forum for you.  Maybe love and happiness lie elsewhere for you.