ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David's humiliation at school
It had started as a bet. David had bet his friends that he could get round the playground and lift up the skirts of at least 30 girls before the end of morning break time. His friends had bet him he couldn’t.

Determined not to lose face in front of his friends, as soon as the school bell went he ran out into the playground and got started. The first couple were easy – he just stood behind the girl, and with his friends egging him on, up came the back of her skirt and the boys got a good view of her knickers. Hilarious! The embarrassed girl quickly shooed him away and was comforted by her friends.

Onto his next victim, and THERE! Her skirt high in the air and her knickers on show.

And so it went on. By the time he’d humiliated 20 girls it was getting a bit more difficult, because word was getting around about what he was up to, and some girls started to look out for him. But there were still others unaware of his game, and soon they too had their skirts lifted and their knickers exposed.

He managed the thirtieth girl just as the bell went to signal the end of playtime. He’d won his bet!

He turned round to accept the praise and admiration of his friends, but they were nowhere to be seen. Instead he saw something that made him stop dead in his tracks. It was Miss Evans, the girls’ games teacher.

“What do you think you were doing, boy?” she shouted.

Everyone was scared of Miss Evans, and David was no exception. “Um, um, nothing, Miss” he stammered.

“Well it didn’t look to me like ‘nothing’, boy. And it didn’t feel like ‘nothing’ to all those girls you embarrassed. How DARE you go around lifting up their skirts! Come with me. I'm taking you to the headmistress.”

Now he knew he was in trouble. He meekly followed Miss Evans, and waited outside the headmistress’s office as she went in. Before long he heard Mrs Leadbetter, the headmistress, command him to enter. He shuffled past the school secretary, Miss Turner, and over to where Mrs Leadbetter and Miss Evans were.

“This is the boy who spent his break time humiliating girls by lifting up their skirts to amuse his friends. I managed to catch him, but unfortunately his friends evaded me. I'm sure you’ll agree he needs to be punished, and in such a way that it deters any repeat of this kind of boorish behaviour.”

“Indeed I do agree, Miss Evans. Have you any idea, boy, how embarrassing it is for a girl to have her skirt lifted up? And for her underwear to be exposed? Did you even think about that when you indulged in your childish behaviour? Well, boy, did you?”

He hung his head and muttered “No, Miss.”

“You clearly need to be punished. I think a week of detention should do the trick.”

As she finished saying it, Miss Evans cupped her hand and whispered in Mrs Leadbetter’s ear. The older woman looked surprised at first, and then a slight smirk appeared across her face. “Well, Miss Evans,” she said. “I like your thinking. Why don’t you go and see what's available, and then come back?”

Miss Evans left, and David was left standing there, wondering what was going on. He did not have to wait long.

“Success?” asked Mrs Leadbetter when Miss Evans returned. “Success!” she confirmed, holding up a bulging carrier bag. As she unpacked its contents David looked on in puzzlement, and then horror, as Mrs Leadbetter explained.

“Miss Evans had a better idea for your punishment, boy. Instead of detention, you're going to find out exactly how all those girls felt when you lifted their skirts and showed their knickers. Miss Evans has found these clothes in the girls’ gym lost property basket. You're going to put them on, and then you're going to go round to each class, and let the girls whose skirts you lifted up to do the same to you.”

The boy looked stunned, and suddenly nowhere near as cocky as he had been when he was revealing all those girls’ knickers just quarter of an hour earlier.

“You have ten seconds to start getting changed into these girls’ clothes, young man. Or I shall take down your trousers, cane your bottom for you, and then put you into the clothes anyway. So which is it to be?”

He couldn’t believe the situation in which he found himself. What had started as a prank had gone badly wrong. And he was facing terrible humiliation.

“That’s five seconds gone!” Mrs Leadbetter interrupted.

Running out of time, and not wanting his bottom caned, he started to undress. He had expected the women to leave the room, or at least turn away, but they both stood watching him as he stripped to his underpants. “Take those off too, boy!” instructed Miss Evans. “I’ve got some gym knickers for you to put on.” She held out a pair of bottle green gym knickers. David’s heart sank as he sheepishly removed his own underpants and took the knickers.

“My, my!” laughed Miss Evans, staring at his little boy bits. “It must be colder in here than I thought! You’d better pull those knickers up quick!” Mrs Leadbetter did her best not to laugh, but didn’t quite succeed.

He stood in front of the women, wearing only a pair of girls’ gym knickers, and meekly waited to be handed the rest of his outfit. He was handed a white aertex blouse, which he pulled over his head. Next came a gym skirt. He couldn’t work out how to put it on, so Miss Evans had to show him, wrapping the little skirt around his waist and fastening the catch. A pair of white knee length pelerine socks came next, and finally a green button-up cardigan. He was allowed to wear his own shoes.

“Now then!” exclaimed Mrs Leadbetter. “Don’t you look smart?! Just like all those girls you humiliated in the playground by lifting up their skirts and showing your friends their knickers. Well now it’s your turn, boy. Turn around and let me lift up your skirt, so that I can see your knickers!”

He did as he was told. The headmistress lifted his skirt, and without warning gave him six hard smacks on his bottom.

“Miss Evans, would you take young David here around each class so that he can apologise to each of the girls he humiliated earlier. And if any of them would like to lift his skirt and smack his bottom, perhaps with a gym shoe, or a ruler, then they have my blessing. Perhaps that will teach him how it feels to have your skirt lifted and your knickers revealed.”

Miss Evans readily agreed, and took the boy by the hand to meet his own humiliating fate.
(02-03-2019, 05:47 PM)Ali Wrote: It had started as a bet. David had bet his friends that he could get round the playground and lift up the skirts of at least 30 girls before the end of morning break time. His friends had bet him he couldn’t.

Determined not to lose face in front of his friends, as soon as the school bell went he ran out into the playground and got started. The first couple were easy – he just stood behind the girl, and with his friends egging him on, up came the back of her skirt and the boys got a good view of her knickers. Hilarious! The embarrassed girl quickly shooed him away and was comforted by her friends.

Onto his next victim, and THERE! Her skirt high in the air and her knickers on show.

And so it went on. By the time he’d humiliated 20 girls it was getting a bit more difficult, because word was getting around about what he was up to, and some girls started to look out for him. But there were still others unaware of his game, and soon they too had their skirts lifted and their knickers exposed.

He managed the thirtieth girl just as the bell went to signal the end of playtime. He’d won his bet!

He turned round to accept the praise and admiration of his friends, but they were nowhere to be seen. Instead he saw something that made him stop dead in his tracks. It was Miss Evans, the girls’ games teacher.

“What do you think you were doing, boy?” she shouted.

Everyone was scared of Miss Evans, and David was no exception. “Um, um, nothing, Miss” he stammered.

“Well it didn’t look to me like ‘nothing’, boy. And it didn’t feel like ‘nothing’ to all those girls you embarrassed. How DARE you go around lifting up their skirts! Come with me. I'm taking you to the headmistress.”

Now he knew he was in trouble. He meekly followed Miss Evans, and waited outside the headmistress’s office as she went in. Before long he heard Mrs Leadbetter, the headmistress, command him to enter. He shuffled past the school secretary, Miss Turner, and over to where Mrs Leadbetter and Miss Evans were.

“This is the boy who spent his break time humiliating girls by lifting up their skirts to amuse his friends. I managed to catch him, but unfortunately his friends evaded me. I'm sure you’ll agree he needs to be punished, and in such a way that it deters any repeat of this kind of boorish behaviour.”

“Indeed I do agree, Miss Evans. Have you any idea, boy, how embarrassing it is for a girl to have her skirt lifted up? And for her underwear to be exposed? Did you even think about that when you indulged in your childish behaviour? Well, boy, did you?”

He hung his head and muttered “No, Miss.”

“You clearly need to be punished. I think a week of detention should do the trick.”

As she finished saying it, Miss Evans cupped her hand and whispered in Mrs Leadbetter’s ear. The older woman looked surprised at first, and then a slight smirk appeared across her face. “Well, Miss Evans,” she said. “I like your thinking. Why don’t you go and see what's available, and then come back?”

Miss Evans left, and David was left standing there, wondering what was going on. He did not have to wait long.

“Success?” asked Mrs Leadbetter when Miss Evans returned. “Success!” she confirmed, holding up a bulging carrier bag. As she unpacked its contents David looked on in puzzlement, and then horror, as Mrs Leadbetter explained.

“Miss Evans had a better idea for your punishment, boy. Instead of detention, you're going to find out exactly how all those girls felt when you lifted their skirts and showed their knickers. Miss Evans has found these clothes in the girls’ gym lost property basket. You're going to put them on, and then you're going to go round to each class, and let the girls whose skirts you lifted up to do the same to you.”

The boy looked stunned, and suddenly nowhere near as cocky as he had been when he was revealing all those girls’ knickers just quarter of an hour earlier.

“You have ten seconds to start getting changed into these girls’ clothes, young man. Or I shall take down your trousers, cane your bottom for you, and then put you into the clothes anyway. So which is it to be?”

He couldn’t believe the situation in which he found himself. What had started as a prank had gone badly wrong. And he was facing terrible humiliation.

“That’s five seconds gone!” Mrs Leadbetter interrupted.

Running out of time, and not wanting his bottom caned, he started to undress. He had expected the women to leave the room, or at least turn away, but they both stood watching him as he stripped to his underpants. “Take those off too, boy!” instructed Miss Evans. “I’ve got some gym knickers for you to put on.” She held out a pair of bottle green gym knickers. David’s heart sank as he sheepishly removed his own underpants and took the knickers.

“My, my!” laughed Miss Evans, staring at his little boy bits. “It must be colder in here than I thought! You’d better pull those knickers up quick!” Mrs Leadbetter did her best not to laugh, but didn’t quite succeed.

He stood in front of the women, wearing only a pair of girls’ gym knickers, and meekly waited to be handed the rest of his outfit. He was handed a white aertex blouse, which he pulled over his head. Next came a gym skirt. He couldn’t work out how to put it on, so Miss Evans had to show him, wrapping the little skirt around his waist and fastening the catch. A pair of white knee length pelerine socks came next, and finally a green button-up cardigan. He was allowed to wear his own shoes.

“Now then!” exclaimed Mrs Leadbetter. “Don’t you look smart?! Just like all those girls you humiliated in the playground by lifting up their skirts and showing your friends their knickers. Well now it’s your turn, boy. Turn around and let me lift up your skirt, so that I can see your knickers!”

He did as he was told. The headmistress lifted his skirt, and without warning gave him six hard smacks on his bottom.

“Miss Evans, would you take young David here around each class so that he can apologise to each of the girls he humiliated earlier. And if any of them would like to lift his skirt and smack his bottom, perhaps with a gym shoe, or a ruler, then they have my blessing. Perhaps that will teach him how it feels to have your skirt lifted and your knickers revealed.”

Miss Evans readily agreed, and took the boy by the hand to meet his own humiliating fate.

Nice story Ali. Just one small twist: I would have liked more if the boy had been dressed in the same school skirt as the girls with nice panties with many lace underneath.
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
It's the sweet justice. Wink
Ali, I hope there is a second part of your story !! ?
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
What would you like to see in a second part?
"Miss Evans readily agreed, and took the boy by the hand to meet his own humiliating fate." The second part is perfectly summarized in this sentence, Ali!