BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy period tracker
Every sissy here must use a period tracker app.
To know her period how healthy it is.

Definition of period for sissies -

A period when she is kept away from any kind of sexul activity, orgasm.
Most important locked in a chastity.

Any night leaks , any masturbation activity,
Any fluid discharge is when she is going through her periods.

A sissy's cycle is of a month.

A sissy's ovulation is after 15 days of her month chastity cycle.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...iodtracker

And every should buy pads for herself.

Share your views sissies and mistresses here,how more it can be improved to let sissies focus on there domme needs.

Domme,
Tiffany
Luckily I'm a sissy baby and I'm told I won't grow up to have periods.
I remain as always

Your Deeply Obedient Ever Worshipful Sissy

Sissy Baby Connie Pickles
Sissies should always wear pads in their panties, no tampons for safety reasons (unless the tampon is covered with a condom). Pads should be changed every other time sissy sits to pee. I suggest carrying a small bottle of diluted red food dye for adding drops to pad for authentic appearance. Try to drink a lot of water on period days to: add to sensation of bloating, and to increase frequency of bathroom visits. When using public restrooms, if possible use unisex or “family” restrooms that provide appropriate receptacles for used pads. Feminine napkins should be purchased either alone or with other feminine items such as nail polish or makeup—no mixing in with larger grocery purchases. Nancy
(02-04-2019, 12:25 PM)NancyBa Wrote: Sissies should always wear pads in their panties, no tampons for safety reasons (unless the tampon is covered with a condom). Pads should be changed every other time sissy sits to pee. I suggest carrying a small bottle of diluted red food dye for adding drops to pad for authentic appearance. Try to drink a lot of water on period days to: add to sensation of bloating, and to increase frequency of bathroom visits. When using public restrooms, if possible use unisex or “family” restrooms that provide appropriate receptacles for used pads. Feminine napkins should be purchased either alone or with other feminine items such as nail polish or makeup—no mixing in with larger grocery purchases. Nancy

How many days should a period last that pads need to be worn?
(02-11-2019, 05:21 PM)maid rhonda Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 12:25 PM)NancyBa Wrote: Sissies should always wear pads in their panties, no tampons for safety reasons (unless the tampon is covered with a condom). Pads should be changed every other time sissy sits to pee. I suggest carrying a small bottle of diluted red food dye for adding drops to pad for authentic appearance. Try to drink a lot of water on period days to: add to sensation of bloating, and to increase frequency of bathroom visits. When using public restrooms, if possible use unisex or “family” restrooms that provide appropriate receptacles for used pads. Feminine napkins should be purchased either alone or with other feminine items such as nail polish or makeup—no mixing in with larger grocery purchases. Nancy

If a sissy period lasts a month then every day in future.

I personally use the period tracker on the Kotex site. It's simple and easy to use. I know when to buy my supplies and prepare for my period. I have been having a period since 15 full time. Mother insisted if I was going to dress as a woman then I was going to experience every thing a woman does!! Or as close as possible! It`s been 12 years now and I have not missed a month yet. My period lasts 7 days which was the length of my mother`s period. When I started wearing, first her panties and clothes, she insisted I wear a panty liner and after wards at 13 a maxi pad for 3 days she would specify. Mother used kotex belted napkins, though they were getting hard to find and so I started on them also.. Then at 15 she informed me that I would have to get use to having a full period of 7 days, just like her. It was a little difficult at times, what with school and all, but she would accept no excuses. Some how I got through it and now, it`s routine.
(01-11-2020, 08:59 AM)kotexsissy Wrote:

I personally use the period tracker on the Kotex site. It's simple and easy to use. I know when to buy my supplies and prepare for my period. I have been having a period since 15 full time. Mother insisted if I was going to dress as a woman then I was going to experience every thing a woman does!! Or as close as possible! It`s been 12 years now and I have not missed a month yet. My period lasts 7 days which was the length of my mother`s period. When I started wearing, first her panties and clothes, she insisted I wear a panty liner and after wards at 13 a maxi pad for 3 days she would specify. Mother used kotex belted napkins, though they were getting hard to find and so I started on them also.. Then at 15 she informed me that I would have to get use to having a full period of 7 days, just like her. It was a little difficult at times, what with school and all, but she would accept no excuses. Some how I got through it and now, it`s routine.
That is awesome sweetie.  I have had my sissified husband experience periods a few times if I felt he was not being attentive and considerate enough when I was having my period.  I am considering making a regular thing with me.  I like you now have him buy all of our feminine hygiene supplies and different brands for him and for me.  I also require that only those items are in his cart when he checks out.  I have had him wear tampons for short periods but it does concern me saftety wise.  He also endures extensive deep cleaning with a "douche" routine every morrning during his cycle.  I also had him make some "period bras"  which are basically a tight fitting sports bra with with thin little abraisive "cleaning pads" sewn into the cups of the bra to make sure his nipples are sore and irritated too.  He now understands somewhat what we go through and is very attentive and respectful of my period time.  I think all males should experience!  Love your ideas!

I love having him sign up for the period tracker on his phone.  I am going to check that out for sure.  I also think the the feminine hygiene product suppliers should look into this untapped market.  I am sure they could design products that are better suited to the male clientel and make tampons that are safer.  I visualise tampons that turn red and swell when they reach body temperature for a certain amoung of time?  And of course estrogen infused perhaps or or some sort of sedative that gives the male a sense of calm or acceptance ?  Oooooooo and what about thc infused.........  for a feminine high that lasts all day?
So many possibilities!
Another way of forcing a sissy period is to freeze tomato juice in an ice cube tray, and then push a number of ice cubes up sissy's bottom before allowing him to pull his panties, with a nice thick panty liner, up.

Pushing ice up sissy's bottom is uncomfortable enough for him (and sissy can be tasked with increasing the number of cubes he accepts each time - my record is eight), but when the tomato juice thaws it will dribble out of his bottom and soak into his panty pad.

If Mistress is feeling especially mean she can mix chilli sauce with the tomato juice. I'm sure you can guess how painful that is.

I remember how unnerving it was when I first had to deal with a period while at school. My mother had the same attitude--you want to dress like a girl, you get to experience everything a girl does, no excuses.
(01-19-2020, 03:37 PM)Richardto Wrote:

I remember how unnerving it was when I first had to deal with a period while at school. My mother had the same attitude--you want to dress like a girl, you get to experience everything a girl does, no excuses.
It was quite the trying time!! Especially making up excuses to get out of PT and not going swimming! I didn't want to go play football, or any of the other BOY stuff anyhow but I did love swimming! Hated having to wear boys swimming trunks, wanted so bad to be able to wear a cute one piece, didn't have the figure for a bikini  Sad  Mom would at times drive to a beach away from home and we would spend the day, and I could wear my bathing suit!! Cool 

Love ya
Kotex