BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Deep Heat
Mistress just instructed me to rub Deep Heat on my clittie from too to bottom. I was supposed to request permission to have an ORGASM at 6am but now I don't think I'll be making that request as my clittie feels like it's in a furnace.
It can worse if you can not use your hands or towels to wipe away and diminish the effect.
Worse case scenario - handcuffed behind back and restrained away from any source to hump and reduce the effect.

Deep Heat - aka Icy Hot - Mentholatum Rub - Vicks Vabor-Rub or plain ole petroleum jelly with capsaicin.

Not amusing to the victim but the whirling dervish tarantella waltz of the baby elephant dance is something to be seen !

This is a situation that will not want to be repeated too soon - the skin is oh so weak and tender to the touch and will be more so afterward.
The wearing of well padded diapers will be a welcoming addition to keep the tender parts well cushioned.
Ouch! I know from personal experience how painful that is. Vying with having a chilli put up your bum for painful discomfort.
Had many things like chillies up me
My willie and privates were subjected to regular, very intense (and terrible) chillie, Dencorub and Tiger Balm punishments from one former Disciplinarian friend of mine.  This Lady was very strict and had quite an array of implements, punishments and humilations; without question I hated these punishments more than any other.  

She loved watching my reactions when telling me a "chillie-willy" was coming my way, then derived great pleasure in watching my intense discomfort and pain unfold as the chillie or lotion took effect.  Often enough the punishment had to be applied by myself, under her firm and steady gaze, adding to my humiliation and predicament.  The worst of it was when I'd be sent to bed with my firey willy enclosed in a pair of tight panties then swaddled in a hot nappy and plastic pants, with my hands in mittens, bound.  Hours of not-much-fun would follow.

And nettles.  She also liked playing with nettles at times.  But I found the pain they gave subsided within 15 to 30 minutes.  Much easier to take.  She cottoned on to this and much preferred using the more intense items like chillie.
(02-02-2019, 11:54 AM)sissysoft Wrote: My willie and privates were subjected to regular, very intense (and terrible) chillie, Dencorub and Tiger Balm punishments from one former Disciplinarian friend of mine.  This Lady was very strict and had quite an array of implements, punishments and humilations; without question I hated these punishments more than any other.  

She loved watching my reactions when telling me a "chillie-willy" was coming my way, then derived great pleasure in watching my intense discomfort and pain unfold as the chillie or lotion took effect.  Often enough the punishment had to be applied by myself, under her firm and steady gaze, adding to my humiliation and predicament.  The worst of it was when I'd be sent to bed with my firey willy enclosed in a pair of tight panties then swaddled in a hot nappy and plastic pants, with my hands in mittens, bound.  Hours of not-much-fun would follow.

And nettles.  She also liked playing with nettles at times.  But I found the pain they gave subsided within 15 to 30 minutes.  Much easier to take.  She cottoned on to this and much preferred using the more intense items like chillie.
Gosh I’m lucky I’ve never had nettles... yet
Connie you will get nettles next spring when they are fresh and more iintense. That will make your clit pickled as well
Mistress  Antonia
Olbas oil gives a nice intense burn.

Useful for those in chastity.

Heart Heart Heart
(02-08-2019, 01:26 PM)antonia Wrote: Connie you will get nettles next spring when they are fresh and more iintense. That will make your clit pickled as well

Thats what Ms Scarlet does to Bitch Boy. It sounds horrendous
(02-17-2019, 01:45 AM)Connie Pickles Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 01:26 PM)antonia Wrote: Connie you will get nettles next spring when they are fresh and more iintense. That will make your clit pickled as well

Thats what Ms Scarlet does to Bitch Boy. It sounds horrendous

Believe me it is, especially on the tip and round the slit. Sad Sad
Mistress  Antonia