BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Deep Heat
I experienced this sort of punishment with heat cream applied and a plug of fresh ginger up my backside.  As an adult had occasional meeting with a mistress who'd tie me to a bed on an absorbant sheet and then strap me into plastic pants that were packed with ice cubes.  Frostbitten cock and balls can be very painful!
I think deep heat can be an excellent wakener first thing in the morning! along with ginger or chillies, have him report dressed for P.T. gym knickers vest and plimsolls are all that's needed, then have him do P.T. in the garden nicely ginger up
(01-30-2019, 10:37 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: It can worse if you can not use your hands or towels to wipe away and diminish the effect.
Worse case scenario - handcuffed behind back and restrained away from any source to hump and reduce the effect.

Deep Heat - aka Icy Hot - Mentholatum Rub - Vicks Vabor-Rub or plain ole petroleum jelly with capsaicin.

Not amusing to the victim but the whirling dervish tarantella waltz of the baby elephant dance is something to be seen !

This is a situation that will not want to be repeated too soon - the skin is oh so weak and tender to the touch and will be more so afterward.
The wearing of well padded diapers will be a welcoming addition to keep the tender parts well cushioned.

I used to get the ralgex/deep heat treatment to both my genitals and bottom, usually after they‚Äôd been spanked or worse! This was during a, shall we say ‚Äėchallenging‚Äô upbringing by an Aunt and her female partner.

(02-02-2019, 11:54 AM)sissysoft Wrote: My willie and privates were subjected to regular, very intense (and terrible) chillie, Dencorub and Tiger Balm punishments from one former Disciplinarian friend of mine.  This Lady was very strict and had quite an array of implements, punishments and humilations; without question I hated these punishments more than any other.  

She loved watching my reactions when telling me a "chillie-willy" was coming my way, then derived great pleasure in watching my intense discomfort and pain unfold as the chillie or lotion took effect.  Often enough the punishment had to be applied by myself, under her firm and steady gaze, adding to my humiliation and predicament.  The worst of it was when I'd be sent to bed with my firey willy enclosed in a pair of tight panties then swaddled in a hot nappy and plastic pants, with my hands in mittens, bound.  Hours of not-much-fun would follow.

And nettles.  She also liked playing with nettles at times.  But I found the pain they gave subsided within 15 to 30 minutes.  Much easier to take.  She cottoned on to this and much preferred using the more intense items like

She sounds VERY like my Aunt. Did these follow more regular corporal punishments. (Spanking/caning)?
(08-27-2019, 08:38 PM)Obedientboy Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 10:37 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: It can worse if you can not use your hands or towels to wipe away and diminish the effect.
Worse case scenario - handcuffed behind back and restrained away from any source to hump and reduce the effect.

Deep Heat - aka Icy Hot - Mentholatum Rub - Vicks Vabor-Rub or plain ole petroleum jelly with capsaicin.

Not amusing to the victim but the whirling dervish tarantella waltz of the baby elephant dance is something to be seen !

This is a situation that will not want to be repeated too soon - the skin is oh so weak and tender to the touch and will be more so afterward.
The wearing of well padded diapers will be a welcoming addition to keep the tender parts well cushioned.

I used to get the ralgex/deep heat treatment to both my genitals and bottom, usually after they‚Äôd been spanked or worse! This was during a, shall we say ‚Äėchallenging‚Äô upbringing by an Aunt and her female partner.

(02-02-2019, 11:54 AM)sissysoft Wrote: My willie and privates were subjected to regular, very intense (and terrible) chillie, Dencorub and Tiger Balm punishments from one former Disciplinarian friend of mine.  This Lady was very strict and had quite an array of implements, punishments and humilations; without question I hated these punishments more than any other.  

She loved watching my reactions when telling me a "chillie-willy" was coming my way, then derived great pleasure in watching my intense discomfort and pain unfold as the chillie or lotion took effect.  Often enough the punishment had to be applied by myself, under her firm and steady gaze, adding to my humiliation and predicament.  The worst of it was when I'd be sent to bed with my firey willy enclosed in a pair of tight panties then swaddled in a hot nappy and plastic pants, with my hands in mittens, bound.  Hours of not-much-fun would follow.

And nettles.  She also liked playing with nettles at times.  But I found the pain they gave subsided within 15 to 30 minutes.  Much easier to take.  She cottoned on to this and much preferred using the more intense items like

She sounds VERY like my Aunt. Did these follow more regular corporal punishments. (Spanking/caning)?

Yes Obedient Boy, I was subjected to regular corporal punishments by this Lady.   She was always finding excuses to cane me, and severely.  And on numerous occasions it would be after an application of 'chillie-willy'.  It was shear agony bending over 'at attention', my willy on fire, awaiting her ferocious cane to hit.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(03-11-2019, 08:53 AM)markuk Wrote: I experienced this sort of punishment with heat cream applied and a plug of fresh ginger up my backside.  As an adult had occasional meeting with a mistress who'd tie me to a bed on an absorbant sheet and then strap me into plastic pants that were packed with ice cubes.  Frostbitten cock and balls can be very painful!

My Mistress/wife has put my wet day time nappy into a bag before and then put it into the freezer overnight and then put me back into it the next day.  Hate it so much.
Don't forget to rub plenty of deep heat into the scrotum as well. I personally find that more excruciating.
Do we need a new thread to determine whether hot nappies or frozen nappies are worse?  Big Grin 

Of course, you would need to consider what the impact of adding urine into the mix would be.
(08-06-2020, 08:48 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Do we need a new thread to determine whether hot nappies or frozen nappies are worse?  Big Grin 

Of course, you would need to consider what the impact of adding urine into the mix would be.

Adding urine to the mix - result in light yellow color to whatever is that mix.
Urine may not mix nicely with bleach or ammonia concocktions -
Urine comes out of the body at body temperature -
add heat and not much changes maybe the release of any latent smell earlier than expected.
As for frozen urine (no those are not yellow popcicles) -
placed into a diaper or panties - thawing results - "you wet your pants" and it shows and it is
all so quiet and sneaky !
Panties - light sheer white pastel pants hard to avoid the mark of the wetter -
With diapers maybe hidden but the melting will have a cooling effect soon felt -
put more than a few ice cubes you will have an excuse for being frigid in sexual relations !
(08-07-2020, 12:32 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 08:48 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Do we need a new thread to determine whether hot nappies or frozen nappies are worse?  Big Grin 

Adding urine to the mix - result in light yellow color to whatever is that mix.
Urine may not mix nicely with bleach or ammonia concocktions -
Urine comes out of the body at body temperature -
add heat and not much changes maybe the release of any latent smell earlier than expected.
As for frozen urine (no those are not yellow popcicles) -
placed into a diaper or panties - thawing results - "you wet your pants" and it shows and it is
all so quiet and sneaky !
Panties - light sheer white pastel pants hard to avoid the mark of the wetter -
With diapers maybe hidden but the melting will have a cooling effect soon felt -
put more than a few ice cubes you will have an excuse for being frigid in sexual relations !
See, it scares me when I get a response like this so quickly because I realise it is probably drawn largely from personal experience.  Big Grin
I am not the first or last to have experimented around with various fantasies real life stuff and pushed the envelope to the edge.
Some of these more so than others - keeping safety and personal health issues in a controlled mode.
Remembering to avoid locking self into hard to get out of embarrassing compromising feats - think before doing dumb things !
While wearing my younger sister's clothes panties dresses and skirts (that fit) mom never questioned me or presented me with
the evidence of my escapades. Even tried some of moms stuff but the sizing was awkward.
Think she knew but part of growing up and learning of the birds and bees and all that stuff and related - it was a matter of getting a well rounded sex education.
Sort of like God help those that help themselves and God help those getting caught.
After you have been around awhile some things become quite common place and you just know what is going on what's happening and
how to enjoy it more or leave it be i.e. don't mess with electricity and water - don't do things to an extreme - logical solutions will be at the
forefront - get messy - get cleaned up - wear diapers if one is incontinent - know when to say when regarding food drugs and alike.
Sometimes I click with posts of this Forum right away so answering comes second nature - so relax it is not as if I or others are waiting to
pounce unsurprisingly on an inquisitive post in familiar territory !

Girlygirl it is noted that of recent you are becoming quite the prolific poster - keep us thrilled - we like that or I do !