BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
men living as women
I feel men need to live as a women for an entire month.  To do this means he would have to participate in all womanly things. At the beginning of the month he would have to undergo a hair removal session. I feel waxing would be necessary to have him be nice and smooth. He would have to use only female products in the shower.  Body washes, shampoos, and lotions. He would have to have only silky lingerie on and a nice knee length dress.  He would be wearing jewelry and a bit of make up. As he gets ready for the day, his finger and toe nails need to be painted a nice pretty color. He would be wearing makeup as well. He would be a stay at home woman doing the housework dressed. Ironing, dusting, mopping the floors, things like that dressed as a woman. It would help him better understand women better. When his wife gets home from work, he would have to tell her what he did around the house. Would be preparing dinner and have it ready for her. As he gets ready for bed, he would be required to wear a silky nylon nightie with his breast forms. Cleaning off the make up from the day will help him understand why it takes women so much longer to get ready. Also he would have to mud his face to clear his pores. Lotioning his face afterwards. He would have to go to the beauty salon and get his hair done just like a woman does. Reading feminine magazines while waiting for his appointment and under the hair dryer. Also while at the salon, he would get a manicure and a pedicure too for the ultimate feminine experience. His wife would take him shopping while dressed too. He would be wearing 3 inch heels and stockings. Going to the bank too. Also when she has her period, he needs to be wearing a pad in his panties and have a simulated period of his own.  It is important for him to learn why women have to change their panties often during that time.  He also needs to get in touch with his emotions too. Being allowed to cry and feel sensitive when seeing sad things.  This should be done so men can get a much better idea of what women go through. He wouldn't be allowed to have his male buddies over to watch the game on tv. No sports for him. He would have HGTV or the soaps on while in his pretty dress. I do feel strongly that males need this now more than ever. Women are superior to men these days.
(01-26-2019, 05:47 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: I feel men need to live as a women for an entire month.  To do this means he would have to participate in all womanly things. At the beginning of the month he would have to undergo a hair removal session. I feel waxing would be necessary to have him be nice and smooth. He would have to use only female products in the shower.  Body washes, shampoos, and lotions. He would have to have only silky lingerie on and a nice knee length dress.  He would be wearing jewelry and a bit of make up. As he gets ready for the day, his finger and toe nails need to be painted a nice pretty color. He would be wearing makeup as well. He would be a stay at home woman doing the housework dressed. Ironing, dusting, mopping the floors, things like that dressed as a woman. It would help him better understand women better. When his wife gets home from work, he would have to tell her what he did around the house. Would be preparing dinner and have it ready for her. As he gets ready for bed, he would be required to wear a silky nylon nightie with his breast forms. Cleaning off the make up from the day will help him understand why it takes women so much longer to get ready. Also he would have to mud his face to clear his pores. Lotioning his face afterwards. He would have to go to the beauty salon and get his hair done just like a woman does. Reading feminine magazines while waiting for his appointment and under the hair dryer. Also while at the salon, he would get a manicure and a pedicure too for the ultimate feminine experience. His wife would take him shopping while dressed too. He would be wearing 3 inch heels and stockings. Going to the bank too. Also when she has her period, he needs to be wearing a pad in his panties and have a simulated period of his own.  It is important for him to learn why women have to change their panties often during that time.  He also needs to get in touch with his emotions too. Being allowed to cry and feel sensitive when seeing sad things.  This should be done so men can get a much better idea of what women go through. He wouldn't be allowed to have his male buddies over to watch the game on tv. No sports for him. He would have HGTV or the soaps on while in his pretty dress. I do feel strongly that males need this now more than ever. Women are superior to men these days.

I agree more wives should dress their husbands in feminine attire but I also think it should go even further.  Since they are married if they have any sons, they  should be made to dress as girls.  My mom dressed me as a girl and I learned to like wearing dresses and panties with slips and sometimes petticoats.  Mom dressed me and both of my brothers, my sister could wear pants but we had to wear dresses.  Mom said boys need to experience the same things girls had to endure.  So my brothers and I played with dolls and little miss kitchen sets while my sister played with cars and trucks, even my train sets. My brothers never really liked the dresses but I did.
(01-26-2019, 05:47 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: I feel men need to live as a women for an entire month.  To do this means he would have to participate in all womanly things. At the beginning of the month he would have to undergo a hair removal session. I feel waxing would be necessary to have him be nice and smooth. He would have to use only female products in the shower.  Body washes, shampoos, and lotions. He would have to have only silky lingerie on and a nice knee length dress.  He would be wearing jewelry and a bit of make up. As he gets ready for the day, his finger and toe nails need to be painted a nice pretty color. He would be wearing makeup as well. He would be a stay at home woman doing the housework dressed. Ironing, dusting, mopping the floors, things like that dressed as a woman. It would help him better understand women better. When his wife gets home from work, he would have to tell her what he did around the house. Would be preparing dinner and have it ready for her. As he gets ready for bed, he would be required to wear a silky nylon nightie with his breast forms. Cleaning off the make up from the day will help him understand why it takes women so much longer to get ready. Also he would have to mud his face to clear his pores. Lotioning his face afterwards. He would have to go to the beauty salon and get his hair done just like a woman does. Reading feminine magazines while waiting for his appointment and under the hair dryer. Also while at the salon, he would get a manicure and a pedicure too for the ultimate feminine experience. His wife would take him shopping while dressed too. He would be wearing 3 inch heels and stockings. Going to the bank too. Also when she has her period, he needs to be wearing a pad in his panties and have a simulated period of his own.  It is important for him to learn why women have to change their panties often during that time.  He also needs to get in touch with his emotions too. Being allowed to cry and feel sensitive when seeing sad things.  This should be done so men can get a much better idea of what women go through. He wouldn't be allowed to have his male buddies over to watch the game on tv. No sports for him. He would have HGTV or the soaps on while in his pretty dress. I do feel strongly that males need this now more than ever. Women are superior to men these days.

A month should eventually be just the beginning.  After that period the Women in the relationship or marriage should present a grading for the male girls. performance and a critique of how said male should correct every disobedient and/or unfeminine behaviour and attitude.  For the next month the male should be made to perfect its mistakes and misbehavior.  These monthly training periods should continue until the males performance is acceptable to the Female Master.

Finally, if the Woman is satisfied with reforming Her 'Pygmalion', it would be up only to Her to decide the state of proper feminization at which her male girl mate would continue.  If the male would refuse than it would be the decision of the Female Master either to continue training or discipline or cut relations with it sending the male out into the world in the current feminine state .

(01-26-2019, 07:05 PM)melodie Wrote: [quote pid='19209' dateline='1548524860']

I agree more wives should dress their husbands in feminine attire but I also think it should go even further.  Since they are married if they have any sons, they  should be made to dress as girls.  My mom dressed me as a girl and I learned to like wearing dresses and panties with slips and sometimes petticoats.  Mom dressed me and both of my brothers, my sister could wear pants but we had to wear dresses.  Mom said boys need to experience the same things girls had to endure.  So my brothers and I played with dolls and little miss kitchen sets while my sister played with cars and trucks, even my train sets. My brothers never really liked the dresses but I did.

[/quote]

Melodie.... that is so interesting didactic re-training of the males in your family!   And the empowerment open to your Sister!!!  Tell us more if you might of your Sister's reaction and if it had any effect on Her future dealing with the inferior male sex.
I always thought more about a monthly "girl day" that could become a household and social tradition, but your idea makes sense also.
Lovely ideas, yes males of all ages need to experience life as women (or at least sissies). This should extend to the whole family husbands, sons, uncles, cousins etc. If you can't be done for a month then have a special weekend planned at least once a month or every other week. If the special weekend happens over the holiday (e.g. Christmas or Easter) the males will be expected to dress appropriately for the holiday. These special weekends need to go beyond just clothes, the males should be expected to behave and do feminine activities during these times.

RF
It is a great idea Andrea F,
I remember we talked about a similar thing on another thread about a lad who wore a skirt for a week and the idea was put forward about getting guys to wear skirts for a month to raise awareness of a cause (similar to Movember, Dry January etc...), if memory serves it was Ali who came up with a great name for it 'Dressember'  Wink

To live life as a Woman would certainly take it to a whole new level, nice idea  Smile
I would be honored to accept such training if my current circumstance should ever change. For now, I am devoted to stealth submission (to a wife who does not openly acknowledge her dominance over me) and underdressing in feminine underthings. Nancy
Andrea,

I have sent you a private message via the option here on PDQ to email.

Please let me know (kim1girl@yahoo.com) if you don't receive it.

Thanks!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
I would suggest that the training of the male also include sex both anal and oral at least weekly as a minimum.
Linda, yes as BOTH are immense reminders of the appropriate subordination and inferiority of importance of the male's sexual apparatus and any satisfaction  thereof....

Welcome to the discussions.