BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's more important?
My wife and I had a long conversation today that made us think a bit more about our situation. So we thought we would ask others for their thoughts.

What's more important to you? Being a sissy or being feminized?

Sounds like a simple enough question. But think of the implications and variations. You could be a sissy and still keep your beard! A weekend sissy? Being feminized though doesn't mean you have to be a sissy. But it may make it harder to not be a weekend female.

In our case we lean more towards being feminized. I'm a good way down the path to being a female in that I have breasts. 36c. So it's harder to hide the fact that I'm female. I also have the good fortune to have naturally curly blonde hair which is almost shoulder length. My 'thing' is all but useless. We love to dress up and go out for lunch and a coffee. So in our case being feminine is very very important. Living as two lady friends. So does that make me a trans? But I do like a frilly dress and an apron at home!

Thoughts?

Belinda
I believe that a more feminine husband is what is best for a marriage. Having a softer and tender side to oneself would make things better for the relationship. There is nothing wrong with getting dressed and going out for lunch or dinner as a woman. As I see things, masculinity has no place in a relationship. It only brings trouble like treating the women poorly and not an equal. Women really know what is best. Men need to be nurtured and cared for. It would foster a sense of security too. Going to bed wearing nighties and panties would be awesome for both. Being taught how to be a housewife would be beneficial for the male girl. It really is the future.
One might see feminization as a triumph for Woman in properly reversing the false 'masculine' stance and assuming privileges the inferior male sex stole that rightfully belongs to the Female sex.  Oft times it seems 'sissiness' is a distorted view offering from male girls to their Female Masters actually mocking the roles Women had been forced to play
Interesting question, from a woman's point of view they are really the same. Thinking about it more its kind of an evolution or reward. Being a sissy is usually about humiliation and losing power, those worthy are allowed to evolve from a helpless sissy into feminized male.

RF
I agree with Ms RF and she is right on point.
nido
I like both! Is that terribly naughty?

I enjoy going out dressed nice and femininely, but always appropriately for where I’m going.

And then when I’m at home, or sometimes at a consenting friend’s house, I love being a sissy.
(01-26-2019, 01:15 AM)Andrea F. Wrote: Je pense qu'un mari plus féminin est ce qu'il y a de mieux pour un mariage. Avoir un côté tendre et tendre en soi améliorerait les choses pour la relation. Il n'y a rien de mal à s'habiller et à sortir pour le déjeuner ou le dîner en tant que femme. À mes yeux, la masculinité n'a pas sa place dans une relation. Cela ne crée que des problèmes, c'est-à-dire que l'on traite les femmes mal et non à égalité. Les femmes savent vraiment ce qui est le mieux. Les hommes doivent être nourris et soignés. Cela favoriserait également un sentiment de sécurité. Aller au lit avec des nuisettes et une culotte serait génial pour les deux. Apprendre à être femme au foyer serait bénéfique pour le garçon. C'est vraiment l'avenir.

Je suis parfaitement d'accord avec vous Andrea, allons tous et toutes avec une nuisette!
Caroline de la palmeraie Smile
Shy Caroline Heart
(01-26-2019, 01:15 AM)Andrea F. Wrote: Je pense qu'un mari plus féminin est ce qu'il y a de mieux pour un mariage. Avoir un côté tendre et tendre en soi améliorerait les choses pour la relation. Il n'y a rien de mal à s'habiller et à sortir pour le déjeuner ou le dîner en tant que femme. À mes yeux, la masculinité n'a pas sa place dans une relation. Cela ne crée que des problèmes, c'est-à-dire que nous traitons les femmes mal et non de la même manière. Les femmes savent vraiment ce qui est le mieux. Les hommes doivent être nourris et soignés. Cela favoriserait également un sentiment de sécurité. Aller au lit avec des nuisettes et une culotte serait génial pour les deux. Apprendre à être femme au foyer serait bénéfique pour le garçon. C'est vraiment l'avenir.

Andrea,
Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec votre message, la masculinité n'a pas de sens dans une relation, je vais devenir une femme au foyer, je vous tiens au courant de mes progrès
Caroline
Shy Caroline Heart
Andrea wrote:

Translation

I think a more feminine husband is the best thing for a wedding. Having a soft and tender side in itself would improve things for the relationship. There is nothing wrong with dressing up and going out for lunch or dinner as a woman. In my view, masculinity has no place in a relationship. It only creates problems, that is, we treat women badly and not in the same way. Women really know what's best. Men must be fed and cared for. It would also promote a sense of security. Going to bed with nighties and panties would be great for both. Learning to be a housewife would be beneficial to the boy. This is really the future.