ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More pictures of me dressed as a baby
`Thank all of you for your comments about my pictures and thanks to dhall for sharing your experiences, it was so good to read, sadly nothing like that happened to me, only wish it had. The only way I have been able to 'experience' being a baby again is by my vivid imagination, I have written many stories of how I would have loved things to have happened to me. They are available on the AB discovery web site, plus there is now a fairly detailed account of how my baby desires came about and how they have affected me (with lots of pictures of my baby outfits). That item is available to read on the site for free, there is a small cost for my stories (a baby needs to make a little income, even more so with the situation we are in now). 

Hope you enjoy reading my stories and the account of my life as an adult baby. 

To think when at the age of 4 or 5 I thought I was the only person in the whole world who wanted to be a baby again, it wasn't until I read some letters and articles in the forum magazine when I got older that I discovered how wrong I was. 

I first started purchasing baby outfits from Hazel Jones back in the 80's, now there are so many wonderful places to shop, it is a good time to be an adult baby.

Hope all of you are keeping safe,

Baby Phillip
(06-06-2020, 08:29 PM)Baby Phillip Wrote: `Thank all of you for your comments about my pictures and thanks to dhall for sharing your experiences, it was so good to read, sadly nothing like that happened to me, only wish it had. The only way I have been able to 'experience' being a baby again is by my vivid imagination, I have written many stories of how I would have loved things to have happened to me. They are available on the AB discovery web site, plus there is now a fairly detailed account of how my baby desires came about and how they have affected me (with lots of pictures of my baby outfits). That item is available to read on the site for free, there is a small cost for my stories (a baby needs to make a little income, even more so with the situation we are in now). 

Hope you enjoy reading my stories and the account of my life as an adult baby. 

To think when at the age of 4 or 5 I thought I was the only person in the whole world who wanted to be a baby again, it wasn't until I read some letters and articles in the forum magazine when I got older that I discovered how wrong I was. 

I first started purchasing baby outfits from Hazel Jones back in the 80's, now there are so many wonderful places to shop, it is a good time to be an adult baby.

Hope all of you are keeping safe,

Baby Phillip
Don’t mention it, Phillip

We are all very different on this forum, but one thing that most of us have in common is that we either have interests, display behaviours or are the products of childhood experiences that many in the wider world often struggle to get their head round. If you should need any help or guidance, so should be assured that there will be members of this forum that will understand and can hopefully guide you through.

As an aside, there is a board on the forum called ‘Seeking Sissies or Superiors‘ if you feel in a position to advertise for a Care Giver. I am not sure if it’s efficacy rate having not used it myself, but might be worth a shot.

Much love and hope to hear more from you going forward 

Girlygirl
Hi Girlygirl,
thank you for the reply to my recent message.

Over the years my desires have caused a few issues, but at the moment I do cope, I will certainly seek any advice from those who understand these desires if I ever find I am in a situation where some help would be required. There is still a little guilt, but in the main I accept what I am, it is pointless to resist the baby desires, it is impossible to resist the baby desires, they are far too powerful. They are what makes me the person I am.

I must admit I was not aware of the forum 'seeking sissies or superiors', so may have a look. It would be a dream come true to find a mummy who would love and treat me as the baby I so want to be.

Have a good Sunday,

Baby Phillip
In my experience there are quite a lot of women who find it intriguing, even exciting, when a guy dresses as a girl, especially if you're lucky enough to look fairly convincing, and make the effort to look good.

I've enjoyed dressing as a girl since I was 14, and have always loved the attention from real girls, and even some guys.

I was also made to wear baby clothes by my mother as a punishment when I was a child. Although it was incredibly humiliating, I did start to enjoy that too, and I still love to dress as a baby. I love the feeling of a nappy, and tight plastic baby knickers.

But although I do have one or two friends who also like that kind of thing, it's much much more rare than those who find it fun that I dress as a woman.

I think it's something that most people have no experience of, so they really struggle with it. I'm not at all ashamed of my friends knowing I dress in female clothes - pretty much all my friends know that anyway. But only a very small number know I like to wear nappies.
(06-09-2020, 10:35 PM)Ali Wrote: In my experience there are quite a lot of women who find it intriguing, even exciting, when a guy dresses as a girl, especially if you're lucky enough to look fairly convincing, and make the effort to look good.

I've enjoyed dressing as a girl since I was 14, and have always loved the attention from real girls, and even some guys.

I was also made to wear baby clothes by my mother as a punishment when I was a child. Although it was incredibly humiliating, I did start to enjoy that too, and I still love to dress as a baby. I love the feeling of a nappy, and tight plastic baby knickers.

But although I do have one or two friends who also like that kind of thing, it's much much more rare than those who find it fun that I dress as a woman.

I think it's something that most people have no experience of, so they really struggle with it. I'm not at all ashamed of my friends knowing I dress in female clothes - pretty much all my friends know that anyway. But only a very small number know I like to wear nappies.
You raise an interesting point, Ali.

The difference probably boils down to the fact that the wearing of baby clothes is fundamentally regressive (either with respect to its infantile connotations or in the case of the elderly or infirm, its connotations with incontinence). Obviously, I am having to wear nappies 24/7 under lockdown but even under my own volition I have been known to wear nappies, but this tends to be for practical reasons, such as on longer flights as an air stewardess or if I had a long drive ahead of me, I could just flood a nappy instead of using a public toilet or having to stop for one. I do recognise the benefits of my ease with which I can use nappies that my past nappy punishment has provided me though, so I have occasionally regressed myself outside of this both to prove a point to myself and to ensure it is a benefit I can still call upon when I need to.

Women’s clothing on the other hand is a much more sensual affair. As a Born Again Female, I wear pencil skirts and heels on a daily basis but I do still enjoy going out in a bouffant dress and petticoats from time to time as there is nothing quite like having a good flounce and feeling the wind play with the hem of your dress.

And I think this is recognised at a wider level. Deep down, many people - not least the 50% of the population which is female - but also a surprising number of males - recognise that frocks and heels are more enticing than trousers and flats, causing the promotion of well followed crossdresser and trans areas of society.

On the other hand, a lot of people can’t quite get their head round the enticing aspect of wearing one’s own toilet, and whilst I do share knowledge and some of the enthusiasm of being able to wear and use a nappy, the reason ABDL groups haven’t taken off at the same level is probably that the practises are so much messier and smellier. 

As someone currently confined to skirts, heels and nappies, given the choice to lose one it would definitely be the nappies.
Hi Ali and everyone else on here,
I also find even today that the idea of been dressed in adult baby girl clothes such as a dress wearing my diposable or terry nappies and plastic pants with one of my many dummies and a babies bottle very appealing to me, although sadley my mummy only dressed me as a baby boy right up till just before she had a stroke which was in 2005. Mummy still checked and changed my nappies right up till i was in my 30s (believe it or not as she did not trust me that i could change myself properly enough). However by time when she was in her 60s mummy started to show and instruct me fold to fold my terry nappies propley so that they were always right thick especially at night before bedtime.
Sometimes my little penis would get hard whenever my mummy was changing me on my bed although she would just ignore this as she had seen it or before. So today i still change my nappies whenever i'm wet or messy because of my long term incontince due to being born with Spina-Bifida in the early 1970s. I was never bothered being potty trained as both my mummy and my dad did not think it was worth bothering with beacuse of my intense incontinence although my dad never knew my mummy treated me as an infant as i don't think he would ever understand i'm still shocked and surprised that dad never caught mummy babying me in my bedroom back then, although he always gave me privacy in my own bedroom. Therefore my mummy would only treat me as such in my bedroom when they were married although my mummies intense babying of me continued much more intense and easily after they were divorced in 1987. However my dad was very understandable when mummy did change me in full view of himself in the lounge he never took any notice as such and just went off and did something to give us the privacy we needed. He knew i could not help it beuacse of my incontince and being disabled and all, so yes he was a very understanding man.

Wearing nappies and being babied does do very strange things to a boy and the first time i ever cum was in a nappy and sucking one of my dummies for comfort this was sometime after mummy had changed me when i was 14 years old. Mummy never liked finding a sticky mess in my nappy she whenever she changed me she would call me a great big baby then unpin my nappies and take 'rubbers' off leaving me naked and then bend me over lap and spank my bottom she would shove one of my dummies in my mouth to quiet me down and keep whenever i was crying. This was the only ever times that mummy would scold and spark me although sometimes she would slap the back of my legs if i was being naughty at home or even in public. I think in a way mummy like humiliating me in public although which was very scary for me although it never, ever bothered me in the privacy of our home.
Hello BabyPhillip, just wanted to say your photos of you in thick nappies and plastic pants are terrific. Like you I would love to be put into nappies and plastic pants and treated just like a toddler. Thanks very much for posting your photos. Jiff