ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temperance Spoon
I ran across this old advert for a Temperance Spoon recently, and just had to share it with the group.  I can't vouch for the appliance's effectiveness, and £24.99 does seem like a lot to pay for a spoon, but maybe it's a Big Spoon!  Although the advert promises that this fine product is available in goods shops everywhere, one does wonder in which section of the shop to look for it.  And whether the product was accompanied by any display advertising.  

This is hilarious, Mikki!

I can't believe it's for real. Wherever did you find it?
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(01-15-2019, 11:53 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: This is hilarious, Mikki!

I can't believe it's for real. Wherever did you find it?

I think that it is a spoof advert lol .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Well... when our "Secret male Equal Rights Group" decided at our last clandestine meeting that we might use it when You Female Masters get too amorous... we ALL voted to try it.

STUPID THING didn't have ANY effect on those 'pegging' things You Women all use !!!   Huh **SOB**  Confused   Most of our Female Masters just laughed at us even more as They had Their way with us...

NOT  Sad  FAIR !!!!
Love your take on this, Why Guys!

Why Guys is a wise guy! Big Grin
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(01-16-2019, 04:30 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Love your take on this, Why Guys!

Why Guys is a wise guy! Big Grin

Yes-s-s Michele... *whimper* it is SO going to be more and more difficult and humiliating being male as our Female Masters institute societal and personal rules governing our actions and appearance for Their amusement  (or would that be 'amuseWOMENt' ?)   One suspects that in two more generations we male girls shall on the hierarchy of power of living entities rate somewhere between spayed poodles and pregnant male seahorses.
Oh! That is funny...and I suspect it would be quite effective despite the fact the advertisement is a joke...thanks for sharing it Mikki!
The ‚ÄėFulchester‚Äô bit in the address is a giveaway that it‚Äôs from Viz comic.