BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love this forum!
Hi all
I am Mistress Scarlet. I live with my submissive slave husband bitch-boy. I ruthlessly rule the roost with zero compromise or pity. One of the things bitch-boy has to endure is the enforced role of a parody of a little girl, playing with dollies, from Victorian times. He hates it but it is so good for keeping him subjugated and clear on who is in charge.

He especially hates it when I invite other females around to witness. This is so good for keeping him subjugated to ALL women though.  I am always on the look out for more females who would enjoy the witnessing role. I also have a girlfriend in a similar relationship to me who likes to enforce babyfication on her husband.

I have only dipped my toe in the posts on this forum so far and the posts I have come across from Radical Feminist, Brigitte, Sara in charge, Gemma, SheWearsThePants and Sissycindylynn describing real events or real views are wonderful and thrilling! I have already picked up a few tips and ideas despite me living this life for over 15 years.

I am looking forward to being a member of this forum.

Mistress Scarlet
My blog. https://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/
(01-14-2019, 09:38 AM)Mistress Scarlet Wrote: Hi all
I am Mistress Scarlet. I live with my submissive slave husband bitch-boy. I ruthlessly rule the roost with zero compromise or pity. One of the things bitch-boy has to endure is the enforced role of a parody of a little girl, playing with dollies, from Victorian times. He hates it but it is so good for keeping him subjugated and clear on who is in charge.

He especially hates it when I invite other females around to witness. This is so good for keeping him subjugated to ALL women though.  I am always on the look out for more females who would enjoy the witnessing role. I also have a girlfriend in a similar relationship to me who likes to enforce babyfication on her husband.

I have only dipped my toe in the posts on this forum so far and the posts I have come across from Radical Feminist, Brigitte, Sara in charge, Gemma, SheWearsThePants and Sissycindylynn describing real events or real views are wonderful and thrilling! I have already picked up a few tips and ideas despite me living this life for over 15 years.

Mistress Scarlet

You are very welcome and thank you for your kind review . I hope you find many more interesting and new things here .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(01-14-2019, 09:38 AM)Mistress Scarlet Wrote: Hi all

Mistress Scarlet

Mz Scarlet,

Highly pleased that You arrive as such an experienced Female Master to this venue, and so expect You shall greatly add more of the needed input from what shall be the ruling Superior Female Sex.   The Era of Female Led history is finally establishing its permanence.  Women like You are needed to be vocal here in leading others of Your Sex to its rightful place in the Coming Gynarchy.  May Your presence here help others of Your Sex learn how to gain the empowerment that is rightfully Theirs as They learn to rule in amusement over the inferior  feminized male girls whose duty is to curtsy in confused humble servitude before Them.
Dear Miss Scarlet,

You are officially a most welcome new member of our community!

Auntie Helga tells me you have corresponded in the past and obviously you've read PDQ. I look forward to your contributions here.

I urge all members to read her blog, and to explore the rest of her online presence went from the blog.

Thank you for being part of our community!
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Welcome Mistress Scarlet! And thank-You for the links. It's always wonderful to hear from Female Masters and hope You enjoy Your experience here.
Dear Miss Scarlet,

also from me a warm welcome in this forum. I've read some of your books and comments and I'm thrilled every time you keep bitch-boy under your control. I'm also looking forward to your posts in this forum.

sissy caja
sissy caja
Welcome!
This sissy is honored and submissively grateful you enjoyed my posts here Mistress Scarlet!
I've enjoyed your Blog. Just wonderful.
(curtsies)
Thank you.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
Hello Mistress Scarlet! So happy you've joined us. I've been enjoying your blog for a few years and have had the pleasure of reading several of your journals! I do hope you'll enjoy the PDQ forum Ma'am...

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
Mistress Scarlet, So happy to see that you have joined. I have followed your blog Real Life Female Domination for years. You understand the way the world is meant to be and I hope you contribute here often. Nancy
Yes Mz Scarlet...

Thank You for considering this venue as a means of teaching us recalcitrant male girls the proper way of presenting ourselves on our knees before the Female Master Sex.

(of course we hope in doing so we do not run our stockings and need further punishment -- it's SO difficult being a male *sob*...)