satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swimsuits
Hi everyone.

I suppose that it is only natural that because I have a fetish for leotards, swimsuits would be a natural progression. (Both are skin-tight clothing).

I can see swimsuits being used in the following scenarios:

(1) A  Slave Auction, where male sissies are made to don swimsuits and parade in front an audience of women before being sold.

(2) Being with "Auntie" at the seaside, dressed in a pink swimsuit with a bucket and spade. Whilst Auntie relaxes in a deck-chair, I make sandcastles. I am then led by the hand to go for a paddle. After being wiped down with a towel, I am made to put my clothes back on, in this case something like a sailor dress.

(3) Again, Auntie would be involved, although this time it would involve splashing around in a garden paddling-pool whilst in my pink swimsuit.  I would also be towelled dry before being dressed in my clothing. (It would have to take place during the Summer, especially on a hot day).

Has anybody else got any other ideas for scenarios which would involve wearing a swimsuit? I'd be interested to know. Smile
One of my goals for 2019 does involve swimming costumes. Firstly I need to diet even more.

A reasonably busy beach, naturist preferred, and a white one piece.

If I can persuade a willing Female Master even better.

Hot day so told to go for a swim. Or at least a dip.

But the swimsuit is one of these.

https://www.halcyonblue.com/sheer-swimwe...etail.html

So although sheer normally, totally see through when wet!

The walk of shame up the beach!

Heart Heart Heart Heart
(01-10-2019, 04:04 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: One of my goals for 2019 does involve swimming costumes. Firstly I need to diet even more.

Heart Heart Heart Heart
YES !
Perfect -
sheer with NO lining leaving nothing for or to the imagination !
One small addition - a chastity device - NOW there will be no doubt about fooling around -
there will be none !
Just like this suit is made to enhance the camel toe of the original wearer -
it will have an equal but opposite meaning with chastity -
always the you can run -
the larger the better -
but you can't hide (it) !

Suggestion - if this suit comes with a thong back piece -
Oh so much better for correctional contact with those open readily available globes !

https://www.halcyonblue.com/swimsuits/th...etail.html
(01-10-2019, 04:04 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: One of my goals for 2019 does involve swimming costumes. Firstly I need to diet even more.

Heart Heart Heart Heart

Love that suit, chastity would look right.
I think a swim top should be required if a guy is like a B cup or more. At a hotel we stayed in Italy they required a full swim suit to use the pool. I didn't have one but my wife had a extra one she got me to wear, it was a one piece with a skirt on it, I could see outer point at me.

Heart Heart Heart Heart
I had an embarrassing experience when I was 13. I went with my mother to my aunt's house. They went shopping and left me with my cousins. The girls were going to lay out by the pool but I didn't have a bathing suit. They coaxed me into wearing a bikini. They then pulled my hair up with a hair twist and pinned a curly bun hair piece onto my hair so I would look more girly. I went along with it all and enjoyed being one of the girls. They painted each others toe nails and painted mine. We spent several hours outside by the pool until we all went back in to change. What a shock when I took my top off and discovered I now had a tan line outlining the  bikini top! I still get teased by them at family get togethers.
If you’re going to have an embarrassing experience, that’s the way to do it, Michaela. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.