BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bras are Necessities for Sissies ?
My sissy husband asks silly questions,
Why he needs to wear a bra ??

What could be possible satisfactory answers for him ??
1. Because he has nipples too.
2. Because you ordered him.
3. Because a male in panties and bra is pretty.
Wink
Oh dear! How many answers.

1. Because a Superior Female Master told you to wear one.
  2. You're a sissy, bra AND panties.
  3. When those pills begin their work you will have to wear a bra!
  4. You look so much prettier that way.
  5. Begin to feel what 51% of the population feel all day.
  6. So when I take you out, the fear of a bra showing under your clothes keeps you submissive.
  7. Well to make wearing comfortable, I've booked you in for a bra fitting.
  8. Little A cups need all the help they can get.
  9. When your tanning on the beach, that bikini doesn't look out of place.
  10. DD cups, yes we carry them around now adjust your posture as it's 6 inch heels next!
Heart Heart Heart
Mistress instructed me to wear a bra the whole January; at work in my spare time and even at night. She say this way I get used to wear a bra as it is necessary for a sissy.
sissy caja
I wear a bra all day when at home under my dress. Why because it is required by my wife, it makes me feel feminant, and I like it.
Sissies wear bras because they are not a man. Men don't need to wear a bra, therefore a sissy should to designate to any/all people they are a sissy. Likewise, a matching bra and panty set shows a person is discerning and concerned about their undergarments (something that can't be said about most men).
(01-05-2019, 01:33 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: Oh dear! How many answers.

1. Because a Superior Female Master told you to wear one.
  2. You're a sissy, bra AND panties.
  3. When those pills begin their work you will have to wear a bra!
  4. You look so much prettier that way.
  5. Begin to feel what 51% of the population feel all day.
  6. So when I take you out, the fear of a bra showing under your clothes keeps you submissive.
  7. Well to make wearing comfortable, I've booked you in for a bra fitting.
  8. Little A cups need all the help they can get.
  9. When your tanning on the beach, that bikini doesn't look out of place.
  10. DD cups, yes we carry them around now adjust your posture as it's 6 inch heels next!
Heart Heart Heart

SUPERB - Clear, Concise and Concrete!!!

However, perhaps it might be added -  have you silly inadequate male girls not noticed the effect of Female Hormones Women soon shall be putting in the water supply?   Wink
I wear a bra and breast forms when I am home always. Wear them with a pretty silky nylon nightie and I am in feminine bliss. I am never in male clothes at home, only my silky nighties.
Because Mistress said so.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
1) Because he was instructed to wear one
2) Because every time he moves he’ll feel the straps across his shoulders or across his back, or the cups on his chest. And every time it’ll remind him what a sissy he is.