satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China's 'sissy pants phenomenon'
An interesting article on how Chinese leaders are worried that modern males are becoming more feminine, what really caught my eye was the picture of the 22 year old teacher Zhang Yangzi

"I basically wear makeup every time I go out, and buying clothes also makes me happy," Zhang Yangzi, a 22-year-old teacher from Shanghai, told the ABC.

He said he spends about a third of his monthly income on his appearance, mainly on clothing and cosmetics.

I wonder what would happen if one of his pupils were to 'google' his name, lol

China's 'sissy pants phenomenon' Article
Not surprised this has been happening in Japan, Korea and through out Asia for a while. Petticoating is truly universal.

RF
Unfortunately there is a counter movement as well, the Real Men movement, as shown here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48yELfa9Bk

Hopefully, this foolishness will prove itself harmful and perhaps even be banned. The sickest part of it all is to place a girl and a boy in a physical conflict so as to make the boy feel humiliation when beaten by a girl. (Go to 4:04). Boys should admire strong women and not be encouraged to challenge them.

Here is what they should be exposed to. A genuine punishment for boasting and being crude.

https://www.xvideos.com/video22469373/sadistic_girl_whips_him_hard_femaledomination.org
(01-05-2019, 12:17 PM)Saz Wrote: An interesting article on how Chinese leaders are worried that modern males are becoming more feminine, what really caught my eye was the picture of the 22 year old teacher Zhang Yangzi

"I basically wear makeup every time I go out, and buying clothes also makes me happy," Zhang Yangzi, a 22-year-old teacher from Shanghai, told the ABC.

He said he spends about a third of his monthly income on his appearance, mainly on clothing and cosmetics.

I wonder what would happen if one of his pupils were to 'google' his name, lol

China's 'sissy pants phenomenon' Article
Love the segment on the girls learning to fight. The boot camp parts look stage and I bet the girl fighters would easily kick the a$$ of those boot camp boys.

RF
Yvette-Louise,

Agree 100% the long term goals have to include true freedom for all women. As stated before this is a long war and each battle we win (small or big) put us closer to this goal. The reality is we still have a very male dominated society in the Western world. Once we can achieve our goals here we can put the full force of womenkind to free to the rest. I can tell you that I personally have talked to women from this part of the world and petticoating is usually done for the safety of boys to keep them from being drafted into the local militias. Its a very scary place in general but even worse for women where simply looking at a man wrong gets you put to death.

RF
First let me say I in no way support or condone what happens in other countries or societies. When women can't even drive a car something is very 'strange'.

However we need to very very careful that we don't single out one society and say all must conform to that societies culture. No one culture is right no matter how we may want to judge them. For right or wrong I'm sure some cultures look at the western world and shake their head in amazement. Try going to Indian and ordering a beef burger! Minor detail in the big picture of the world? But the point being we need to walk in their shoes before we make judgment.

I'm sure some will think I'm wrong. We can try to change the world but don't expect everyone to conform to our way of thinking. It's hard enough to crossdress in our own society without wagging our finger at other societies.