BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proud that I’m Small
I wear panties 24/7, have for over 30 years. I have very strong vagina and breast envy and don’t like having male bits in my panties. At least I am only 3 5/8 erect and about half that relaxed. I have been proud to show Mistresses who have ridiculed my size. If only it was smaller...
Be proud of being small. I am small too. about an inch when soft and about 3 when erect. I can fit well into panties and wear a satin hipster, satin hi cut, and a nylon brief in size 9. Have so many choices when it come to my pretty silky panty collection. Just love how they feel after a shave.
I'm in the same group as you two, I'm jyst about 3 inches hard and about 2 inches soft. I'm in a cb6000s 24/7 , but I don't fill it. I can get hard inside of it.
Many advantages for sissies. I can achieve a flat front with a tight panty, but do like to tuck to get “it” and “them” out of the way.
(01-03-2019, 10:16 PM)TonyF Wrote: I'm in the same group as you two, I'm jyst about 3 inches hard and about 2 inches soft. I'm in a cb6000s 24/7 , but I don't fill it. I can get hard inside of it.

Mine has shrunk back in to the skin, can't see it.
The skin hole is just big enough to get a small tampon in.
Wearing sheer panties, all you see is a tampon string hanging out!
If you leek a little & the tampon gets wet, you know what it does, gets so big in there.
So humiliating like being in a chastity, can't get at it to get it hard!
To Nancy,  Andrea,  Tony &  Rhonda  -

All of you are an amazing proof of how far sex-role reversal correction has advanced! 

'Twas but a few 3-5 decades ago such an admission by members of our weaker inferior male girl sex would not have been made by one in millions of our sex.  Now  many times that number are accepting having it made known -- to the DELIGHT OF EVEN GREATER COUNT OF PROUDLY AMUSED FEMALES AWARE THEIR TIME TO RULE HAS ARRIVED!!
Hey all!

I too am in the miniscule category down there and am happy about it ! I feel no sense of embaresment as they are things I don't want in the first place! My friend says she has seen women's clits that are larger! LOL It is easier to tuck, using a pad, which I wear every day and have for some years. I think this plus hormone treatments have had a big effect. Now if only they would develop a pill that would overnight get rid of what I have and give me what I want!! 

Love yas

Kotex
I too am so very tiny.  I was always embarrassed over my size when I pretended to be a real man, but now that I have embraced the sissy malette lifestyle, I am proud of my very feminine size.
(01-13-2021, 01:30 PM)candygurl59 Wrote: I too am so very tiny.  I was always embarrassed over my size when I pretended to be a real man, but now that I have embraced the sissy malette lifestyle, I am proud of my very feminine size.

I agree that most sissies want to be small. I am two inches (5 cm) when flaccid and cannot now get an erection due to medical treatment some years ago so I am incapable of intercourse. However I still have a libido and good orgasms. Like the other sissies here I like being small and impotent and letting women know that I cannot satisfy them. I have been told that my genitals are like those of a boy and no threat to anyone. I also keep the area completely hairless as I do with the rest of my body except for the hair on my head. Being hairless makes it more comfortable when being made to wear a nappy.
Having a tiny winky is an essential part of sissydom. I expect for many making the journey they start from a good place, and indeed the recognition of inadequacy to satisfy the superior sex may be linked with the desire to pursue a submissive sissy lifestyle.

A period of gradually reducing use will in time help to wither an already pathetic appendage further, whether flaccid or in a half hearted attempt at excitement. Muscles need to be used to stay in good order, so a lack of "exercise" is important to bring it the smallest size possible. In my experience, the best way to achieve this has been by acceding complete control to it through a chastity regime. Whilst frustrating at times, over time this has had the additional beneficial effect of calming and over time eliminating any residual urges that I used to have. The result is a contentment at my sissy celibacy that I would not have considered possible a couple of years ago, and I am much happier for it.