BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I used to love looking at all the nappies.
Cindy that is lovely and you had all detention to dream about the morning and when is the next time you cloud pass that house on a special laundry day. Did you make friends with the three girls?
Thanks. I saw that clothesline in my head all day and on many occasions since then including when I made my post. During detention I was thinking of that sight and almost got in more trouble for not completing my lines.

I never got to know those girls, but I did see them once in a while. Every time I did, I thought of that clothesline and imagined what they were wearing underneath their skirts. This was so long ago that girls all wore skirts to school and for me, panties were a total mystery. I am sure I blushed every time I saw them and I bet they thought I was out of my mind.
It’s not such an unusual thought process for a young lad, Cindy (having been of a male mindset at a similar age myself). Usually it is for the wrong reasons though. Fortunately, I have since seen the light and wear panties under my own skirts these days.  Big Grin
(10-13-2020, 04:25 PM)Cindy Wrote: Thanks. I saw that clothesline in my head all day and on many occasions since then including when I made my post. During detention I was thinking of that sight and almost got in more trouble for not completing my lines.

I never got to know those girls, but I did see them once in a while. Every time I did, I thought of that clothesline and imagined what they were wearing underneath their skirts. This was so long ago that girls all wore skirts to school and for me, panties were a total mystery. I am sure I blushed every time I saw them and I bet they thought I was out of my mind.

I think I was around 5 years old when I first "discovered" that little girls wore panties, and that they were much more interesting than my boring white boy's undies.  Needless to say, I was fascinated by them -- so many pretty colors and interesting, shiny fabrics.  I can remember feeling deprived, and thought it quite unfair, that I had to put up with my plain, boring white underpants.  At the time, I wore the type that buttoned to my undershirt.  

Needless to say, I've never gotten over my fascination with panties.  
(10-13-2020, 08:16 PM)mikki Wrote: I think I was around 5 years old when I first "discovered" that little girls wore panties, and that they were much more interesting than my boring white boy's undies.  Needless to say, I was fascinated by them -- so many pretty colors and interesting, shiny fabrics.  I can remember feeling deprived, and thought it quite unfair, that I had to put up with my plain, boring white underpants.  At the time, I wore the type that buttoned to my undershirt.  

Needless to say, I've never gotten over my fascination with panties.  

I think I was around the same age when I awoke to that too. I didn't have a sister so girls were a total mystery to me. I don't think I felt jealous, just fascination at the mystery. Since the girls wore skirts they were always careful not to let a gust of wind lift them and held them close to themselves when they went up the stairs. A rare glimpse of the hidden caused laughter from those who got a peek and a squeal of horror from the embarrassed girl if she knew. I suppose that's why for me the most exciting panties to this day are the simple plain cotton or nylon briefs with perhaps just a hint of lace around the leg opening and waist. I've never been a huge fan of the more adult lacy panties that so many here love, but to each his/her own.
Recalling this memory inspired me to write my first PD story. I'll post it in the Adult and Sissy Baby Fiction section. I hope that you like it.
It's really funny when I think back to when I was 11, 12, 13 and 14 how I used to cruise around the neighborhood looking over back fences at all the baby nappies fluttering in the wind and sometimes sneaking in and stealing some. I didn't really think about plastic pants that much because they were so small that I didn't think to steal them. For me I was never made to wear a nappy as a child but Oh I wished so much that someone would put me in them and treat me like a real baby. It is amazing how strong the desire is when you are young.
When Mommy started putting me back in diapers when I was 13, I had to hang my own diapers out on the clothesline to dry.  Always in diapers and plastic pants.  Back in the '50s and '60s, clotheslines were still a regular feature in every home.  Line-dried clothes and linens are still quite the luxury.  There's nothing quite like slipping between fresh, line-dried sheets at night.  
(10-15-2020, 11:05 AM)Cindy Wrote: Recalling this memory inspired me to write my first PD story. I'll post it in the Adult and Sissy Baby Fiction section. I hope that you like it.
I look forward to reading it (though I might have to set a couple of hours aside by the look of things).  Big Grin

(10-15-2020, 03:12 PM)mikki Wrote: When Mommy started putting me back in diapers when I was 13, I had to hang my own diapers out on the clothesline to dry.  Always in diapers and plastic pants.  Back in the '50s and '60s, clotheslines were still a regular feature in every home.  Line-dried clothes and linens are still quite the luxury.  There's nothing quite like slipping between fresh, line-dried sheets at night.  
Wearing nappies at that age was something I was all too familiar with but I think having to hang them on the line would have felt very public (particularly as my punishments during my childhood were generally fairly private affairs).
Did anyone else have the pastel nappies with the matching satin anti fray edge ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel