468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Photos

I have a confession that when I took these photos I was very excited.
I was in chastity and I still spurted in my panties.
I made myself lick it all up and then I put on a fresh pair.
Well at least it was a spoiled spurt unless you have a very big cage chastity and a tiny clit. All sissies should lick up their own spurts and suck their panties clean.
Mistress  Antonia
What was fun when I was younger was to dress en femme and suck my own cock. I could get about 2 to 3 inches in my mouth. Today however I am unable to do this.
(01-26-2019, 07:23 PM)melodie Wrote: What was fun when I was younger was to dress en femme and suck my own cock.  I could get about 2 to 3 inches in my mouth.  Today however I am unable to do this.

I once got fully dressed, then laid on my bed, pulled my knickers down and raised my legs up as high as I could until my peenie was directly over my mouth.

My sissy clitty is by no means big enough to get in my mouth. So I played with it until the inevitable happened, and opened my mouth wide to receive every drop of my sissy squirts!

Honestly, the things we sissies will do to humiliate ourselves! xx
(12-29-2018, 02:20 AM)Sissy Nicola Wrote: I was in chastity and I still spurted in my panties.

Hi Sissy Nicola,

It's always fun to spurt, but how did you feel besides that? Disappointed that you avoided the frustration chastity is meant to induce? Triumphant that you defeated your device? Other feelings or a mixture of several emotions?

Also, please, what device did you use?

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS
Stamp out useless scrolling. Delete my post in your reply and add a line asking others to to the same.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I use a CB 6000s chastity device.
When I cum in it there is not much pleasure only a lot of mess to clean up.
I am thinking of getting a smaller device so I cannot orgasm.
Sissy's should only have a sissygasm at the express permission of their owner. No owner no sissygasms or any other sort of orgasm come to that.
Mistress  Antonia
(01-28-2019, 07:35 AM)Sissy Nicola Wrote: I use a CB 6000s chastity device.
When I cum in it there is not much pleasure only a lot of mess to clean up.
I am thinking of getting a smaller device so I cannot orgasm.

Dear Nicola,

If your flaccid penis is less than 2.6 inches or 65 mm long, you could fit into the BON4Micro advertised at the top of the page.

Full disclosure: I'm a contract employee of the manufacturer, BON4. I'm reworking or writing new material for their website.

in any event, I bet many readers would be curious to know what device works for you.

BON4Micro
BON4M
BON4ML
Stamp out useless scrolling! If you reply to this thread, please don't copy this message and include a similar request at the end of your post.

Your obedient forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
Beautiful petticoats! I hope none of the sticky mess got on them!
(01-30-2019, 06:08 PM)Ali Wrote: Beautiful petticoats! I hope none of the sticky mess got on them!

Yes that would be awful Ali but at least now we are more experienced we now know how to avoid staining and it is so lovely watching your frillies drying on the clothes one in the garden