satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing skirts for a week
A guy decides to wear skirts for one week.

I love that he did this and even that he admits he felt more comfortable when he ditches his jeans, 10 out of 10 for effort  Big Grin and he looked great in the skirts.

Don't you think it's about time Movember and the likes moved over and gave way to men wearing skirts for a month  Wink

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mathewguiver/i-wore-skirts-for-a-week
How about Dressember?!

I think it’s a great idea, Saz. And I bet loads of men would do it.

There would have to be a ‘no trousers’ rule though. Only tights, stockings or just knickers under your skirt!
(12-28-2018, 02:49 PM)Ali Wrote: How about Dressember?!

There would have to be a ‘no trousers’ rule though. Only tights, stockings or just knickers under your skirt!
Dressember, 

I love it, it's a marketing dream, lol giving a lot of guys like us who lack the full confidence to go around dressed up a chance to live their dream, nice one Ali  Wink
I’m torn.  It’s great he wore skirts, considering he said he already had a bunch of them.  But his style... is concerning.  Not just the jeans under skirts but socks, and sandals!  All week?!  Like how does he own so many skirts and no leggings??
I love wearing skirts from spring to fall, no winters (too cold). I wore dresses as a young boy (age 11) and enoyed them as much as I like skirts today. AT age 11 I wore my dresses outside ust like the girls.
(12-28-2018, 02:49 PM)Ali Wrote: How about Dressember?!

Yes Ali, the norm should be without pants, and wearing skirts without protection, that is, with only panties underneath. In this way, the vertigo of facing the world is enormous.