BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting rid of Sissy
Wouldn't it help if we ceased referring to guys who wear feminine clothing as 'Sissies'  ? 

My thought here being that we all want guys to be more in touch with their softer feminine side (which despite all the macho bullsh*t all men have) are we then being self defeating with this term???  If we really want more guys to accept feminine clothing like skirts, dresses, pretty underwear etc... shouldn't we try being more positive about the guys do who wear them?

I understand that this site is predominately about PDQ, but a lot of us here (if not all) love wearing pretty things and tend to fall back on "oh it's a punishment, I don't really like it, honest...." excuse (also I understand that a lot of us also enjoy the humiliation side of it all too, myself included on occasions, lol).

Wouldn't it be great just to be able to go out into the street wearing a nice mini skirt on a sunny day or wear a great cute dress for a night out with the lads or even just get undressed in a changing room and have some other guy tell you "Nice panties mate, where did you get them?" without being humiliated and embarrassed!

Just a thought.

Me in one of my skirts out and about

In my garden wearing another of my skirts

In our house (showing a bit of my slip, blushing, lol)

Posing in our kitchen in my 'pencil' skirt

Finally a naughty one of me cleaning the house (well you've got to have a little fun, lol)
I totally agree. Men should be encouraged to get in touch with their softer and feminine sides. Would be so freeing for men to wear dresses and skirts when they wanted to.
Love the last photo of you being naughty. Its long past time for males to accept their femininity and adopt skirts and dresses. The key to all of this is it needs to happen right from the start mommy needs to encourage feminine behavior and reward it when it happens. School need to become safe places for feminine males, no bully allowed, school should have programs encouraging all boys to embrace and celebrate femininity.

Chris
(12-28-2018, 04:39 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Love the last photo of you being naughty. Its long past time for males to accept their femininity and adopt skirts and dresses. The key to all of this is it needs to happen right from the start mommy needs to encourage feminine behavior and reward it when it happens. School need to become safe places for feminine males, no bully allowed, school should have programs encouraging all boys to embrace and celebrate femininity.

Chris

Genuinely blushing at your comment there about my 'naughty' picture RF, lol.
(12-28-2018, 01:40 PM)Saz Wrote: Wouldn't it help if we ceased referring to guys who wear feminine clothing as 'Sissies'  ? 

My thought here being that we all want guys to be more in touch with their softer feminine side (which despite all the macho bullsh*t all men have) are we then being self defeating with this term???  If we really want more guys to accept feminine clothing like skirts, dresses, pretty underwear etc... shouldn't we try being more positive about the guys do who wear them?

I understand that this site is predominately about PDQ, but a lot of us here (if not all) love wearing pretty things and tend to fall back on "oh it's a punishment, I don't really like it, honest...." excuse (also I understand that a lot of us also enjoy the humiliation side of it all too, myself included on occasions, lol).

Wouldn't it be great just to be able to go out into the street wearing a nice mini skirt on a sunny day or wear a great cute dress for a night out with the lads or even just get undressed in a changing room and have some other guy tell you "Nice panties mate, where did you get them?" without being humiliated and embarrassed!

Just a thought.

Me in one of my skirts out and about

In my garden wearing another of my skirts

In our house (showing a bit of my slip, blushing, lol)

Posing in our kitchen in my 'pencil' skirt

Finally a naughty one of me cleaning the house (well you've got to have a little fun, lol)
I'm with you Saz, my fantasy is the Gender Role Reversal, and in that scenario men wear skirts as something everyday. The world will have turned around, and we men should be careful with women's long hands. I would be happy to leave on that sunny day with my miniskirt, and my girlfriend would push me against the wall and her hand would go up my thigh under my skirt to my panties.
I agree that men and boys should be encouraged to wear dresses and skirts, further more I also agree the term "SISSY" should not be used in any form as is done about guys who are gay. These terms only beget more violence and and intolerence of others. I wore dresses as a young boy and even helped a few male friends also learn to enoy the comfort of wearing them.
I enjoyed a day away dressed as a normal woman would be. It is good to exchange a few words in the ladies' loo while touching up one's makeup . Driving home in dress and heels is such a good feeling, your arms on the steering wheel touching your boobs,and feeling the warm air conditioning on your stockinged legs. I do not regard myself as a sissy.
I regard myself as a sissy some of the time, and ‚Äújust‚ÄĚ a transvestite/crossdresser some of the time. Sometimes, like chris80, I just want to dress like a woman and be treated like an adult woman. Sometimes I want to dress like a girl in school uniform or PE kit and be treated like a girl, subject to female authority and strict school rules. Sometimes I want to wear something intensely feminising but which no female would ever wear, like a short, frilly, pink satin and white lace sissy maid dress and matching knickers, and be teased and humiliated. And sometimes I want to be naughty and dress like a tart in a leather miniskirt, fishnet stockings and thigh high boots.
Most of the time, though, I’m just an ordinary bloke and dad, dressed like society demands a man should dress. Although I might have knickers and tights on underneath.
In reply to the OP...certainly we aren't all "sissies"...I do however think of myself as a sissy, and to me the term is not negative at all, but an affirmation that I am a feminized (and sissified) male who considers himself (herself) subordinate to the Female sex...I do dress in feminine attire, but I consider myself a servant and a sissy...

Now, just because someone dresses in feminine attire doesn't mean that they must "identify" as a sissy...but I personally am very happy and proud to be a sissy and I hope in that role I can be a useful servant to Female Superiors.

sissy jamieanne
Personally speaking, I don't mind being called a sissy.

I dress as a girl/woman most of the time, other than when I'm at work. And I love wearing girly clothes, even when people realise I'm a guy.

In my private time I love wearing sissyish clothes like little girl dresses and even baby clothes.

People sometimes ask me if I'd rather have been born a girl. I don't think I would. I just like to wear pretty girly things.