BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peters New Maid Dress
[Image: 10mk0mv.jpg]
Shy    I See London, I See France; I See Your Frilly Under Pants   Tongue
It's nice that boys should be helpful around the house and I bet he just loves his new outfit, lol
(12-28-2018, 02:12 PM)Saz Wrote: It's nice that boys should be helpful around the house and I bet he just loves his new outfit, lol

I totaly agree with you and Peter's mommy. Well, Peter got used to changing into his maids' uniform dress. To be honest, his mother loves his new outfit more than Peter. She is convinced, the new uniform helps him to stay focused on his daily household chores. There's always time for play, yet first he has to complete his chores.
A few days after Peter got his new maids' uniform his mother is awaiting a friend of hers for a cup o' tea to discuss their petticoating. Actually, the lady has a son of her own, somewhat older, and he is a petticoatee as well. Answering the door is one of the many chores Peter has to do. Of course, he is dressed in his new uniform.

The lady visiting is very delighted to see the petticoated boy dressed so appropriately for his duties as a housemaid and compliments Peter and his mother on their good taste. Peter blushed, yet his mother was thankful for the nice words.

The lady friend asks for the source of the new uniform, as she plans to buy one for her own boy. All too glad to be of help, Petes mother gives her the directions to this special shop for petticoating needs.

Just three days later, Peter and his mom are invited to the lady. Jeremy, the boy in question, is wearing his newly acquired maids uniform and now is the time to give back the compliments. "Jeremy looks just darling!", claims Peter's mommy. She is so glad that she could help Jeremies mother to get him a new, very appropriate outfit for his daily chores around the household.

Jeremy got the same, plain black maids' uniform, yet he got a different pinafore apron to go along with his uniform when he serves coffee etc. It is made from all lace so it looks just great on him, as Peter's mother openly admits. She'll be taking Peter to the special shop next week to get him the same pinafore apron.

Heart 
Heart 
Heart 

Do you agree with the ladies? And what do you think? Should petticoatees of all ages have a maids uniform for doing their chores? Which pini would you prefer, the lacy or the plainly white one?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think the frilly one is more appropriate. But I also think that both of their dresses are a bit too long. It’s good for a sissy maid to be worried that he might accidentally flash his frilly knickers.
(01-05-2019, 02:57 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: I prefer Peters outfit, it looks neat.  The second outfit looks a bit frumpy.  Also the image creation is better with the first picture.

Thanks, minisissyboy. I guess, I learned to use photoshop a little better and will improve further.

(01-09-2019, 09:19 PM)Ali Wrote: I think the frilly one is more appropriate. But I also think that both of their dresses are a bit too long. It’s good for a sissy maid to be worried that he might accidentally flash his frilly knickers.

Oh Ali, you are soo right. The maids dresses are on the long side and a sissy maid should always care about his appearance.

PS: I'm going to try to find some shorter uniforms for Peter and Jeremy. I hope, their mothers will follow your advice.
Hello Little Lassie,

i think that the lacy apron is, by far, the prettier of the two and i have to agree with Ali that the length of Peter and Jeremy's maid's uniform is far too long... fear of allowing a glimpse of their pretty frilly knickers would certainly keep their deportment correct and proper... let's hope that their Mother's agree and buy shorter versions or teach the two boys needlework so that they may do it themselves as another accomplishment to show off to other Mothers...
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
Excellent photos Andrew. Keep up the great work. We need to have more boys being dressed like dainty girls. The world would be a far better place when boys are taught to be docile and tender. Their role is in the home dressing and doing the chores in a cute maids dress. All embracing their deeper feminine sides.