BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denim Skirts
AS I have explained in the thread Jumpers for boys there is another option for boys as well.  That is denim skirts.  Some boys still like the rough feel of some clothing, dresses don't have this as a rule.  A denim skirt is idea for the more macho boy a mom wants but allows a minimum of femininity to be used.  They could be worn with a t-shirt with whatever appligue the boys like from dinosaurs to full race cars.  Look at the boy here in the denim skirt, he is fine with how he is dressed and may want to go out in them.  He could still be with his friends and on days he has baseball or football practice he could wear his jeans or pants.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-30-2016, 10:22 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: What some boys like with denim skirts is that they have pockets for all their bits and pieces-coins etc.  They are also very comfortable and can be worn in various lengths from very short to longer.  It is also good to play in, hard wearing etc.  I should know as this sort of skirt was frequent attire for me and something I very much liked wearing.  I recall playing some impromptu football matches wearing a denim skirt.  Though not sure if the skirt can or should be viewed as feminine at all.   Rather like jeans to be worn by both sexes.  It is at least in my eyes a gender less garment.

I can tell a little tale remembered fondly.  I was nearly 18 or 18 if any one asked.  My aunt said lets take you for a drink.  I went to the local pub with her and she bought me a pint of beer and a drink for herself and we sat in the garden enjoying the sunshine.  What is the relevance of this reminiscence.  Well I was wearing a denim mini skirt.  You see apart from the fact that she liked me to wear a skirt all the time she was also a very good sport who I miss to this day.

I am incidentally wearing a denim mini skirt as I post this message.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I am 66 now and do wear skirts out shopping or just visiting friends.  Why more guys don't post their own pictures of themselves in skirts I don't know but they should.  See my attachment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-30-2016, 10:22 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: What some boys like with denim skirts is that they have pockets for all their bits and pieces-coins etc.  They are also very comfortable and can be worn in various lengths from very short to longer.  It is also good to play in, hard wearing etc.  I should know as this sort of skirt was frequent attire for me and something I very much liked wearing.  I recall playing some impromptu football matches wearing a denim skirt.  Though not sure if the skirt can or should be viewed as feminine at all.   Rather like jeans to be worn by both sexes.  It is at least in my eyes a gender less garment.

I can tell a little tale remembered fondly.  I was nearly 18 or 18 if any one asked.  My aunt said lets take you for a drink.  I went to the local pub with her and she bought me a pint of beer and a drink for herself and we sat in the garden enjoying the sunshine.  What is the relevance of this reminiscence.  Well I was wearing a denim mini skirt.  You see apart from the fact that she liked me to wear a skirt all the time she was also a very good sport who I miss to this day.

I am incidentally wearing a denim mini skirt as I post this message.

All agree. I think the most important thing is comfortable to wear a denim skirt.