BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are we from?
I thought I'd start a post asking where everyone is from. 
Am from Australia. Tasmania to be exact, the little isle south of mainland Australia. Anyone else from Down Under? If so, "G'day!"
Feel free to send me a message.
(06-02-2016, 01:54 PM)sissysoft Wrote: I thought I'd start a post asking where everyone is from. 
Am from Australia. Tasmania to be exact, the little isle south of mainland Australia. Anyone else from Down Under? If so, "G'day!"

Hi Sissy Soft, good idea. I'm from south east England, M4 corridor.  Blush

(06-02-2016, 03:25 PM)Tina J Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 01:54 PM)sissysoft Wrote: I thought I'd start a post asking where everyone is from. 

Hi Sissy Soft, good idea. I'm from south east England, M4 corridor.  Blush

Would love to link up with anyone for fun or chat in this area
I'm from Portland, Oregon, on the Columbia River. I grew up in New York City, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York City again, suburban NYC, the California Bay area, finally coming to Portland in 1976. Been here ever since.

I first dressed at age 15, while I lived in New York.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool

Hi Sissysoft. West Wales here. Near to Aberystwyth, Ceredigion.

JJ. x
Hi folks. 
I'm from the central south coast of England. I am a real senior, widowed a few years back. 
I've never really dressed fully since my teens but am a committed supporter of female supremacy. 
Blush
Hi Hi Everyone, 'sarah' here in Toronto-ish, Canada.

Is is so wonderful this new exciting lifestyle discussion group. i have silently savoured Petticoat Discipline since nearly its creation. This is like coming home . . . fits me like-a-glove.

With great gratitude,

~miss sissyboi sarah~
Hi All,

Charlotte here. I'm from the South Manchester area. of UK.
Been dressing in secret all my life.
Hi everyone,

I'm from Ireland. Hopefully this forum will grow and we get more people from near us on.

I have been a long time reader of Petticoat Discipline Quarterly so joined this forum.
Aberdeen UK

If anyone wants to get in contact please do
Just joined and will be contributing more regularly, once my chores are complete.  In the meantime, just wanted to say "hi"- I am originally from the UK but now live in Asia with my wife of over thirty five years.  It is a conventional marriage in every sense apart from I am her personal maid responsible for looking after our house and home and more importantly, all of my wife's needs and desires.

It can be challenging, downright difficult at times, but with hard work and endeavour come reward.  Conversely, punishment is also swift if complete satisfaction is not forthcoming.

I hope to be able to chat with like minded people about my fetishes* and passions and look forward to hearing more about you all.

*Primarily women's work wear and in particular aprons, PVC and rubber, plus need to be kept humiliated and under strict control.
Always in strict uniform