satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Sissy Confession
I would be very grateful for the privilege of confessing my most sissy experience.

Some years ago I enjoyed a telephone sex relationship with a wonderful lady who was really into sissies. She was my 'Aunty' and I was her 'little Sissy'. She even sent me a couple of greeting cards addressed to 'The Little Sissy'. She was very enthusiastic about sissification, and very knowledgeable - she even knew that a sissy's little willy is often referred to as a 'dolly'! From her conversation I suspected that she was also into enforced gay sissy sex.

One evening I arranged a call with my Aunty. I wore a frilly white satin bra, a bright pink babydoll nighty, and a pair of pretty pink cotton panties. I also wore light make up and a touch of perfume. I also had my 6" vibrator out, well lubed up.

As usual, Aunty made me describe how I was dressed up for her in detail. She was delighted by my look and took great pleasure in calling me her little pink sissy, and laughing at me (Aunty had a wonderful, silvery feminine laugh). She encouraged me to behave extremely effeminately and to speak in a soft, babyish lisp.

Meekly I asked permission to make my confession. When permission had been granted I told her about my vibrator. Aunty was thrilled and wasted no time in ordering me to push the vibrator all the way up my bottom and turn it on! She even insisted that I hold the phone to my bottom so she could hear it whirring away inside me!

She then ordered me to move up and down on the vibrator so I could feel it going in and out of my sissy pussy. As I did this I had to repeatedly admit to being Aunty's little queer, nancy boy and her limp-wristed fairy - still in my baby lisp - while she laughed at me. I was so excited that I made my cummy in my pretty pink panties without even touching myself!

Aunty reassured me that I had been a very good little sissy for her. Still giggling she reminded me that I must always wear pink, because "all sissies love pink, don't they?" We wished each other ''night night" and she was still laughing when she ended the call.

I feel so privileged that I was able to entertain and amuse Aunty in such a fashion. I am sure that she got genuine satisfaction from making a fully fledged sissy out of me.
Wasn't only Auntie who got satisfaction was it? I hope she made you clean your panties afterwards.
Mistress  Antonia
(12-27-2018, 08:55 AM)antonia Wrote: Wasn't only Auntie who got satisfaction was it? I hope she made you clean your panties afterwards.

You're quite right Mistress Antonia - I did get immense satisfaction from the experience. Auntie didn't make me clean my panties, but she did tell me to put a fresh pair of pink ones on.

Thank you very much for replying to my post.

< Curtsey >

PantyPrincess
(12-27-2018, 07:54 PM)PantyPrincess Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 08:55 AM)antonia Wrote: Wasn't only Auntie who got satisfaction was it? I hope she made you clean your panties afterwards.

You're quite right Mistress Antonia - I did get immense satisfaction from the experience. Auntie didn't make me clean my panties, but she did tell me to put a fresh pair of pink ones on.

Thank you very much for replying to my post.

< Curtsey >

PantyPrincess

Next time you make "cummy" in your panties you remove them and lick them clean before putting them back on to dry. Is that clear?
Mistress  Antonia