BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poem: The Village Nancy Boy
Dear Panty Princess,

i did so so enjoy your 'The Village Nancy Boi'... it just sent great big fluttery butterflies through my tummy reading it and just imagining being in that shameful and humiliating situation...

i was wondering had you thought about writing any more more verses for this delightful poem..? It should be on the sissy school curriculum i think... imagine having to stand up in class in your prettiest nancy boi schoolgirl uniform and reciting it whilst standing on a chair..!

Poetry would certainly be a nancy boi's subject i feel... rather than woodwork or something like that... (i'm most likely thinking more of what my school curriculum was way, back)...

Or maybe you have another delightful subject that you have considered writing such a lovely long poem about in a similar vein for a sweet little nancy boi..?

Take care, have fun
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
(09-13-2019, 12:07 PM)cynthia sissyfrills Wrote: Dear Panty Princess,

i did so so enjoy your 'The Village Nancy Boi'... it just sent great big fluttery butterflies through my tummy reading it and just imagining being in that shameful and humiliating situation...

i was wondering had you thought about writing any more more verses for this delightful poem..? It should be on the sissy school curriculum i think... imagine having to stand up in class in your prettiest nancy boi schoolgirl uniform and reciting it whilst standing on a chair..!

Poetry would certainly be a nancy boi's subject i feel... rather than woodwork or something like that... (i'm most likely thinking more of what my school curriculum was way, back)...

Or maybe you have another delightful subject that you have considered writing such a lovely long poem about in a similar vein for a sweet little nancy boi..?

Take care, have fun

Well Cynthia Sissyfrills, I haven't written any sissy poetry for a while, so perhaps I need a challenge!

I do love the idea of being the school sissy, being made to recite sissy poetry in front of the class for everyone's amusement.

If there are any other ideas or themes you'd like to suggest (nothing too naughty) do feel free, and I'll see what I can do xx
Dear Panty Princess,

Thank you so very much for your very sweet reply... it was so very kind of you...

It's such a shame that you haven't written anymore poetry, but i know we all have busy lives with so many other things to do... maybe a challenge will help...

At present i can't think of another idea or theme (oohh i would never ever be too naughty) but if i think of something i will write you...

mmmmm isn't it a lovely thought... being the school sissy... made to stand on a chair in your shortest of short little frocks or sissy schoolgirl uniforms... frilly knickers on show too of course... and have to recite sissy poetry... maybe with the appropriate actions as in 'i'm a little tea-pot'... right in front of everyone in the class with Mistress looking on to see if you make any errors... a wooden ruler in Her hand used as a handy reminder... a stinging smack from that would bring howls of laughter no doubt too and many red marks on your legs or bottom...! i'm sure they would all be most amused indeed as you blushed and lisped (as you must for poetry recital)... you would blush from head to toe i'm sure... i know i would definitely...

i look forward, eventually, to another delightful poem from you... xxx
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
(12-25-2018, 06:50 AM)PantyPrincess Wrote: Sissies love to dream about being publicly exposed, don't we? All the laughter and mockery heaped on us - what could be more thrilling than being utterly shamed and belittled in public?  Heart Blush Heart 

Here's a little poem I wrote on this theme. Would love to hear your feedback! Merry Christmas one and all xx

THE VILLAGE NANCY BOY

I'm standing on the village green
My neighbors all about
My skirts are up, my knickers down
And this is what they shout:
"You're the village Nancy boy
You're a big disgrace
You've got no pride, you've got no shame
We'll put you in your place!"

I'm cying like a little girl
So they make me sing out loud:
"I'M THE VILLAGE NANCY BOY!"
To amuse the local crowd!

They're pointing
They're jeering
They're laughing in my face!
That's when my little willy spurts,
And they've put me in my place!

Loved your great work!
Just made a short parody with a bit of Female Supremacist  angle to it.
Please take no criticism of your longer and more thought out work.

Best,

whyguys

Then Women who looked on this scene
Found Themselves in rage irate
So...men force us to wear such things
They treat with mocking hate!
"We've had enough, the time has come"
YOUR SEX We'll now disgrace.
You'll dress in skirts, bras, stockings, heels
Full make-up on your face!

Now our town's males make such precious site
As Cute maids trained to obey
OUR SISSY VILLAGE NANCY GURLS
FEMALE RULE is here to stay!

they're pouting...    *sob*
WE're CHEERING!  *YEAH!*
they bend and lift their skirts...
Then We approach strap-ons in hand

To assure more than their ego hurts!
(11-16-2019, 04:15 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 06:50 AM)PantyPrincess Wrote: Sissies love to dream about being publicly exposed, don't we? All the laughter and mockery heaped on us - what could be more thrilling than being utterly shamed and belittled in public?  Heart Blush Heart 

Here's a little poem I wrote on this theme. Would love to hear your feedback! Merry Christmas one and all xx

THE VILLAGE NANCY BOY

I'm standing on the village green
My neighbors all about
My skirts are up, my knickers down
And this is what they shout:
"You're the village Nancy boy
You're a big disgrace
You've got no pride, you've got no shame
We'll put you in your place!"

I'm cying like a little girl
So they make me sing out loud:
"I'M THE VILLAGE NANCY BOY!"
To amuse the local crowd!

They're pointing
They're jeering
They're laughing in my face!
That's when my little willy spurts,
And they've put me in my place!

Loved your great work!
Just made a short parody with a bit of Female Supremacist  angle to it.
Please take no criticism of your longer and more thought out work.

Best,

whyguys

Then Women who looked on this scene
Found Themselves in rage irate
So...men force us to wear such things
They treat with mocking hate!
"We've had enough, the time has come"
YOUR SEX We'll now disgrace.
You'll dress in skirts, bras, stockings, heels
Full make-up on your face!

Now our town's males make such precious site
As Cute maids trained to obey