BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poem: The Village Nancy Boy
Sissies love to dream about being publicly exposed, don't we? All the laughter and mockery heaped on us - what could be more thrilling than being utterly shamed and belittled in public?  Heart Blush Heart 

Here's a little poem I wrote on this theme. Would love to hear your feedback! Merry Christmas one and all xx

THE VILLAGE NANCY BOY

I'm standing on the village green
My neighbors all about
My skirts are up, my knickers down
And this is what they shout:
"You're the village Nancy boy
You're a big disgrace
You've got no pride, you've got no shame
We'll put you in your place!"

I'm cying like a little girl
So they make me sing out loud:
"I'M THE VILLAGE NANCY BOY!"
To amuse the local crowd!

They're pointing
They're jeering
They're laughing in my face!
That's when my little willy spurts,
And they've put me in my place!
Very good, I can just imagine myself as the village nancy boy as I read it.
Hi and i hope you have had a wonderful Christmas Panty Princess...

that is such a wonderful poem you have written about the village nancy boy... i can just picture the scene and find it utterly humiliating indeed... to be seen standing on the village green with my skirt up and knickers down would be so very shameful but it still gives me delightful fluttery butterflies in my tummy thinking about that scenario... even though i know, for real, i could never do such a thing...
❤ cynthia sissyfrills ❤
(12-26-2018, 07:48 PM)Rosemount Wrote: Is there any chance you could extend it, I wanted more, more and double more. and by the way great poem.

Thank you - I'm glad you enjoyed my poem!

I'll have a think and see if I can extend the poem. It may take me a little while, because I don't want to compromise the quality of the original! But I'm sure my imagination is up to the challenge x
(12-25-2018, 06:50 AM)PantyPrincess Wrote: Sissies love to dream about being publicly exposed, don't we? All the laughter and mockery heaped on us - what could be more thrilling than being utterly shamed and belittled in public?  Heart Blush Heart 

Here's a little poem I wrote on this theme. Would love to hear your feedback! Merry Christmas one and all xx

THE VILLAGE NANCY BOY

I'm standing on the village green
My neighbors all about
My skirts are up, my knickers down
And this is what they shout:
"You're the village Nancy boy
You're a big disgrace
You've got no pride, you've got no shame
We'll put you in your place!"

I'm cying like a little girl
So they make me sing out loud:
"I'M THE VILLAGE NANCY BOY!"
To amuse the local crowd!

They're pointing
They're jeering
They're laughing in my face!
That's when my little willy spurts,
And they've put me in my place!

A pretty lady on a bench
Puts me across her lap
She hitches my skirts up higher
And gives my bum a slap!

Slap and smack! Slap and smack!
She sets to work with glee
While big fat tears roll down my cheeks
For everyone to see!

“Oh look, the pansy's crying!”
The taunt rings in my ears
As my bottom turns bright scarlet
To the sound of laughs and cheers!

“Are those your Mummy's knickers?
Did she dress you as a girl?
And put you on the village green
To make you mince and twirl?”

“We know all about you now,
You pathetic big girl's blouse
Made to dress up girlie
In public and around the house!”

“Your Mummy makes you do it,
She knows that you’re a wimp
So simper like a sissy-boy
And hold your wrist out limp!”

A big strong man steps forward
His mouth curled in a sneer
“Now thank your superiors nicely,
You spineless little queer!”

“Cast your eyes down meekly,
Curtsey like a maid
Show us all you’re grateful
To be in public and displayed!”

“Thank you all so very much
For putting me in my place
I'm grateful to be your laughing-stock
Whilst dressed in frills and lace!”

“Please will you teach me
A lesson I won’t forget?
If you would be so kind, 
Please film me, and post it on the internet?”

There are hoots and howls of laughter
As the camera phones come out
To record my complete and utter shame
And leave the world without a doubt

That I’m the village Nancy boy,
I’m a big disgrace,
I’ve got no pride, I’ve got no shame
I’ve been put in my place.
A wonderful continuation of your delightful poem 'The village nancy boy' Panty Princess... with more about nancy boy's treatment and admittance of his status at the hands of the watching audience on that fateful day on the village green... so utterly shaming and humiliating...
❤ cynthia sissyfrills ❤
What a lovely poem! Well done, Panty Princess!

I can just imagine the poor boy’s shame at being so humiliatingly exposed as the village sissy!
(12-28-2018, 01:52 PM)cynthia sissyfrills Wrote: A wonderful continuation of your delightful poem 'The village nancy boy' Panty Princess... with more about nancy boy's treatment and admittance of his status at the hands of the watching audience on that fateful day on the village green... so utterly shaming and humiliating...

Thank you Cynthia - I'm glad you enjoyed it  Heart Blush Heart
You are most welcome Panty Princess... i did very much... and thank you to you also for your truly wonderful poem about sissy pansy boy's utter shame and humiliation at the hands of others... it was wonderful to read and i could just imagine how he must have felt... so many fluttery butterflies in my tummy doing so...
❤ cynthia sissyfrills ❤
(12-29-2018, 04:20 PM)cynthia sissyfrills Wrote: You are most welcome Panty Princess... i did very much... and thank you to you also for your truly wonderful poem about sissy pansy boy's utter shame and humiliation at the hands of others... it was wonderful to read and i could just imagine how he must have felt... so many fluttery butterflies in my tummy doing so...

I know what you mean Cynthia Sissyfrills - the thought of being publicly disgraced is delicious, isn't it? Having one's biggest secret exposed in the searchlight of common knowledge. There's no going back from that. Everyone present will tell their friends, relatives and neighbours! So every time you walk down the street, or go into a shop, all the people you encounter will be laughing and sniggering at you, pointing, calling out names, and treating you with utter scorn. It'd be relentless!

I'm sure that once my secret was out, I'd dress up and behave even more effeminately, desperately trying to find ways of humiliating myself for everyone's amusement!! xx