satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made myself the maid
Unfortunately the plans were canceled amd I didn't visit my friends. However, we are planning to hang out Wednesday and hopefully I'll act as maid then.
(12-22-2018, 09:37 PM)Robyn228 Wrote: Unfortunately the plans were canceled amd I didn't visit my friends. However, we are planning to hang out Wednesday and hopefully I'll act as maid then.

Oh goodie!! Will this be in full maid uniform then?

Perhaps a collar too.

Will you... oh please tell as looking forward to your Wednesday outing.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
I still won't be wearing the maid uniform. But I am still looking forward to serving as their maid.
So I preformed as a maid yesturday. I was given chores to do and I served my friends their drinks and stuff. Some even wanted me to curtsy. It was great. Next time I hope to wear my maid dress.
How exciting!

Did you wear tights or stockings rather than leggings? And did you curtsy when they told you to?!
I wore leggings. And some of my friends wanted me to curtsy so I did curtsy
More information please.

Leggings, tight. but your top and were you in heels etc...

Heart Heart Heart Heart
I was going to wear high heels, but I'm still getting used to them So i decided against it. And I wore a purple button up top and a black and a grey pencil skirt.
Oh skirt with leggings?

Try 3 inch heels first to strengthen your ankles!

Can't wait for the story from this and maids outfit.

Heart Heart Heart Heart
I just preformed as their maid again. I got my hands on my maid dress and wore it for them. They seemed to really liked me wearing it and I love wearing it. I still wore leggings and I didnt wear heels again, but Im working towards those.