468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do please contribute!
I had an exchange of emails with Aunt Helga from PDQ recently.

She's asked if we members of this forum would please contribute to the main PDQ site. It's very easy to do, and much of what we talk about here on the forum would be of interest to readers of the main site too. And, of course, more and better content on the main PDQ site might encourage more people to join our forum, which can only be good news for all of us.

So if you have a few spare minutes, please will you think about sending in a letter?

Thank you
I have sent in a letter many years ago now and it was posted, to be honest it never really occurred to me to send anything there, so yes I will get around to it soon, thanks for the prompt.
(12-10-2018, 03:04 PM)Saz Wrote: I have sent in a letter many years ago now and it was posted, to be honest it never really occurred to me to send  anything there, so yes I will get around to it soon, thanks for the prompt.

Good for you, Saz!

Several Forum readers have contributed, notably TonyF and Richardto, to name some I know of. From time to time, I urge members here to contribute something I feel is appropriate.

Basically, any petticoated themed personal event, story or art is useful.

I'll copy Ali's post in my next monthly message.

I'm grateful to you both.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Delete my post in your reply and add a line asking others to to the same.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(12-10-2018, 10:40 AM)Ali Wrote: I had an exchange of emails with Aunt Helga from PDQ recently.

She's asked if we members of this forum would please contribute to the main PDQ site. It's very easy to do, and much of what we talk about here on the forum would be of interest to readers of the main site too. And, of course, more and better content on the main PDQ site might encourage more people to join our forum, which can only be good news for all of us.

So if you have a few spare minutes, please will you think about sending in a letter?

Thank 
I just sent Aunt Helga the summary story of my childhood in the College, and how it marked me for my whole life. Regards, Ali
Is this main PDQ site you are referring to For me to submit letter ? I have some embarrassing things revolving spanking me as I thought too old teen.And relationships with Moms girlfriends and her telling them about diaper discipline and panty punishment .She was delighted when she could embarrass me in front of a women ,letting them know I was still spanked and ho and would be for unite some time
(12-10-2018, 10:40 AM)Ali Wrote: I had an exchange of emails with Aunt Helga from PDQ recently.

Thank you

Well done Ali

I am in the process of doing this as I want to read more accounts of being put into nappies and being humiliated

Baby Stephanie