BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being Mom's Special Girl
This is a photo of me when I was much younger.  It was sent to me by my cousin shortly after the passing of my Aunt Beatrice.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's so sweet. Did you wear skirts and dresses all the time?
(08-29-2016, 05:13 PM)Ali Wrote: That's so sweet. Did you wear skirts and dresses all the time?
YES, I wore dresses from age 11 to 16.  My mom wanted  two girls but got three boys and a girl.  I grew up wearing dresses.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great picture, love the big smile I bet you love being mommy other little girl. What did you brothers say when you dressed up?
(08-30-2016, 12:50 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Great picture, love the big smile I bet you love being mommy other little girl. What did you brothers say when you dressed up?
My brothers,1 older and 1 younger got along with it just fine.  My older brother Charles got to wear dresses for an entire Halloween weekend (3 days).  He told me in confidence that he really enjoyed it.  He spent three whole days in dresses because of all of the parties including one sleep over.
Awesome, what about your little brother? I suspect he was more concerned he might be receiving some hand me downs from his big "sister? Its to bad your mother never did a photo shoot with all of her girls in pretty dresses.
(08-30-2016, 12:39 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Awesome, what about your little brother? I suspect he was more concerned he might be receiving some hand me downs from his big "sister? Its to bad your mother never did a photo shoot with all of her girls in pretty dresses.
My mom only took pictures of me in my dresses.  Most were stolen after my mom died of cancer, I believe it was my aunt because her daughter (my cousin sent me the pictures).  I was hoping to reciebe one where I wore the petticoat party dress.