satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under young female control
There certainly can be young male control, Andrew Jane, just as there can be young female control. I suspect it depends on how each of us was brought up and how the seeds of sissyness were planted.

For me it was being made to wear my little sister's clothes, and being fairly regularly seen by Lucy and her friends while I'd been made to dress as a little girl or even a baby. The giggling from the girls was a source of acute humiliation to me, but over time I came to enjoy not only dressing that way, but also the humiliation.

Boys did see me in my punishment clothes, but not as often, and they tended to be more sympathetic - perhaps fearing that they too could end up in nappies or knickers. So although it was still incredibly humiliating to be dressed as a little girl or a baby in front of the boys, there wasn't really the same kind of humiliation as with the girls.

I obviously don't know anything about your own circumstances, but perhaps if your experiences included more exposure to boys, especially younger boys, then that will have made an impression on you?
(05-02-2019, 02:56 PM)Ali Wrote: There certainly can be young male control, Andrew Jane, just as there can be young female control. I suspect it depends on how each of us was brought up and how the seeds of sissyness were planted.

For me it was being made to wear my little sister's clothes, and being fairly regularly seen by Lucy and her friends while I'd been made to dress as a little girl or even a baby. The giggling from the girls was a source of acute humiliation to me, but over time I came to enjoy not only dressing that way, but also the humiliation.

Boys did see me in my punishment clothes, but not as often, and they tended to be more sympathetic - perhaps fearing that they too could end up in nappies or knickers. So although it was still incredibly humiliating to be dressed as a little girl or a baby in front of the boys, there wasn't really the same kind of humiliation as with the girls.

I obviously don't know anything about your own circumstances, but perhaps if your experiences included more exposure to boys, especially younger boys, then that will have made an impression on you?

Hello Ali,

What did make an impression upon me was the time when a boy called Jonathan who lived a few doors away was put back into short trousers by his dad for smoking cigarettes. Ruben who lived next door gave me a knock to tell me about it. He said I've got to come and have a look at Jonathan. As soon as I left the house with Ruben I could see a group of boys hanging about outside Jonathan's house. 

I knew a couple from the group as we went to the same school. Some of these boys let me through so I could get a look at Jonathan who was sitting on the doorstep. Tom and a few of the others started to mock Jonathan by singing "Who Wears Short Shorts, Jonathan wears short shorts." a couple even went over and stroked his legs or maybe slap them. Jonathan was crying all the time they were doing this.

Jonathan's dad came out and told him that if he ever caught him smoking again, then he wouldn't be wearing shorts, he'd be wearing his sister's dress.  "You heard that boys." From then on Jonathan was never allowed to forget it.

Neither could I, I began to think what it would be like for me if I was dressed as a girl by my dad or even the boys and they did to me what they did to Jonathan that afternoon. One evening while mooching about in my parents bedroom I came across a taffeta skirt which belonged to mom, I also found a pair of black laced silk knickers. I just couldn't resist the temptation to put them on. I went over to the window and looked toward Jonathan's house where I saw myself as him, but instead of short trousers I wore the skirt. Just as those boys mocked Jonathan so they mocked me for wearing a skirt. I guess that's what set me off on the road to being subservient to the petticoat. 

Every so often I would feel the need to wear that skirt, each time it began with thoughts of being chased by a group of boys. After they had stripped me, one of them would say, "let's get the sissy dressed." it was here that I began imagine them putting me into a little girl's dress, at the same time I was putting on the knickers and skirt. One of the boys called Neil says, "do you have a funny feeling in your knob and has it gone hard." I tell him it has, he then asks if I like those feelings, I tell him I don't. Neil says, "that's why we've dressed you like this, we know you don't like them." 

I've tried thinking of being dominated by females when I wore my skirt, but it just doesn't work with me. It's got to be males.
Melodie,

That is so fascinating that the girl across the street was enamored with your being feminized and permed.

How I wished growing up- the perm and being put in petticoats, panties and dresses.

I have sent you an email through your home page.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
I do think males need to be put in their place on a regular basis, One of the things I would like to see would be male control class's all males over 18 would be required to attend these until they had a mistress, Ladies of any age could attend these class's to learn how best to control males, these class's would not only be used to teach women how to get the upper hand if attacked by a male or males, but also male health, which was dreaded by the men because they'd often be made to strip for a medical examination by a group of giggling ladies, the tutor would show the ladies how to make the male erect if he wasn't already, then how floor it, in the most painful manor normally with a nice hard kick or a good hard squeeze
(12-07-2018, 02:28 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Salut tout le monde.

Je pense qu'il n'y a rien de plus humiliant que si vous êtes sous contrôle féminin, et elle est plus jeune que vous.

J'ai ce fantasme dans lequel je suis dominé par une jeune femme de 19 ans ou de 20 ans. Elle me fait enlever mes vêtements et les plier soigneusement. On m'a alors ordonné de me tenir les mains à mes côtés. (Évidemment, à ce stade, j'ai une érection). En allant vers un ensemble de tiroirs, elle sort une paire de culottes à froufrous et les tient devant moi. "Mettez ces" sur elle commande. Je fais comme on me dit.

Bientôt, elle me fait porter plus de vêtements féminins, y compris des bracelets de dentelle, un jupon, culminant dans une robe de satin rose à manches bouffantes et un col Peter Pan. Après l'avoir fixée, elle attache une ceinture de satin autour de ma taille. Une perruque est à côté, une blonde avec des boucles. Un joli arc est attaché à la perruque. Une paire de chaussures en cuir verni noir complète ma tenue. Après avoir mis un mannequin dans ma bouche et m'avoir fait câliner une poupée de chiffon, elle me conduit en bas par la main au salon. Un petit groupe de femmes matures discutent entre elles avec enthousiasme. Quand ils me voient, ils rient et font des commentaires tels que "Ne fait-il pas une jolie petite fille de poule mouillée?".

Après avoir été obligée de réciter des comptines d'une voix enfantine et filante, je suis encore plus humiliée. Certaines femmes défont leur blouse et, bientôt, je suis obligée de me sucer et de me branler la poitrine pendant qu'elles me câlinent et me serrent dans leurs bras. Pour eux, je ne suis qu'un jouet dont le seul but dans la vie est d'être humilié et maintenu sous contrôle féminin. (Si seulement cela pouvait devenir vrai!> Soupir <!Smile

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce témoignage d'être en fille devant des femmes qui jouissent de vous voir ainsi humiliée !
Caroline
Shy Caroline Heart
I feel it is very important that young ladies are treated correctly by the father figure in their life, in my own family I have a teenage stepdaughter who I treat like a princess, she rarely has to lift a finger doing chores etc. Even down to the simplest thing like making a drink or putting a plate in the dishwasher. Ashleigh does nothing! Quite right I hear you say!! She usually chooses what’s on the TV and I very rarely say no to her. I would love for her and her mother to lock me in chastity and cuckold me... I can dream can’t I!!