BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
milllennial men
Here is further truth about the future. https://www.studyfinds.org/millennial-me...-altruism/  Millennial men are ditching the outdated masculine stereotypes. It sounds like many want to embrace their softer sides now. My guess is that they don't want to live in the past. This is fantastic news. Leading us into a more feminine led world. It is happening fast.
And so it begins, with the right level of encouragement we will have them right where they belong serving us!
(12-04-2018, 12:29 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: And so it begins, with the right level of encouragement we will have them right where they belong serving us!

... and from then on in NO future millennia shall the male girl ever be anything but dainty, submissive, obedient and feminine mate for the Female Master sex!
(12-08-2018, 01:08 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 12:29 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: And so it begins, with the right level of encouragement we will have them right where they belong serving us!

... and from then on in NO future millennia shall the male girl ever be anything but dainty, submissive, obedient and feminine mate for the Female Master sex!

Dam straight, once women take control we are never giving it back and will ensure males are keep feminized and submissive with no way or desire to ever by alpha males again.

The Future is Female

RF
If the men of the Millennium are willing to change roles with women, are willing to wear dresses and skirts, and want to be happy housewives taking care of their empowered women, I am a man of the millennium
(12-09-2018, 02:23 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: If the men of the Millennium are willing to change roles with women, are willing to wear dresses and skirts, and want to be happy housewives taking care of their empowered women, I am a man of the millennium

Then I was several steps ahead of these millennium fem-bois

Heart Heart Heart
It's so nice that modern society can start to break away from all that macho rubbish we had to contend with.
(12-10-2018, 01:58 PM)Saz Wrote: It's so nice that modern society can start to break away from all that macho rubbish we had to contend with.

Oh Saz... we males shall SO always finding 'macho rubbish' around.... it's just that from now on our Female Masters find Themselves laughing heartily as They order us to carry such inappropriate nonsense to the weekly garbage while we're properly wearing dainty outfits of dresses or skirts, stockings, brassieres, corsets, heels... whatever and however They like seeing us adorned.
(12-10-2018, 01:58 PM)Saz Wrote: It's so nice that modern society can start to break away from all that macho rubbish we had to contend with.

The macho rubbish that you mention is killing society. Males are destroying the world. Wars, greed, and love of money. Power goes to their heads and hyper inflated egos. That has reached dangerous levels. It needs to be eliminated and done now. We can no longer wait. The pace of raising more feminine boys and men has to happen quickly. Radical Feminist is so right, we need more male girls now more than ever to save the world.
(01-03-2019, 08:17 PM)Andrea F. Wrote:

The macho rubbish that you mention is killing society. Males are destroying the world. Wars, greed, and love of money. Power goes to their heads and hyper inflated egos. That has reached dangerous levels. It needs to be eliminated and done now. We can no longer wait. The pace of raising more feminine boys and men has to happen quickly. Radical Feminist is so right, we need more male girls now more than ever to save the world.

And it shall be so when enlightened Females see They are the only ones who rightfully should hold all power.