BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traditional Housekeeping Maids Uniform Dresses
Found these on eBay for just under £10 in a sale.

I bought a few a while back and they are great for chores.

Link to eBay
Those are perfect for work...add plain cotton panties, bra, tights and shoes and you're ready for hard labour! Nothing frilly about these dresses...they are intended for servitude! Lovely!
(11-28-2018, 07:38 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Jamieanne, you have forgotten to mention wearing a slip, cap and apron, also a tabard to keep your lovely maid dress and pinny clean while doing your chores. After all no Mistress wants to be served by a maid wearing a dirty dress or apron.

Of course Maitresse Yvette-Louise...i stand humbly corrected and thank You for taking the time to do so...

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne
(11-27-2018, 03:45 PM)Sissystu Wrote: Found these on eBay for just under £10 in a sale.

Link to eBay

These look lovely...I typically wear a black and white Alexandra workwear dress when cleaning for Miss j but this looks like an interesting change...thank you x
(11-27-2018, 03:45 PM)Sissystu Wrote: Found these on eBay for just under £10 in a sale.

Link to eBay

This thread is very old but the overalls are very good and similar to some I have on my collection.  

I still use Alexandra uniforms but the better designs are sadly no longer available.  Their nurse dresses are very good too and if you wait for the sales of older stock, you can pick up a good deal.

(11-28-2018, 07:38 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Jamieanne, you have forgotten to mention wearing a slip, cap and apron, also a tabard to keep your lovely maid dress and pinny clean while doing your chores. After all no Mistress wants to be served by a maid wearing a dirty dress or apron.

It sounds like you wear a tabard over your aprons?  My uniform is overall, tabard and then aprons.
Always in strict uniform