BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The true meaning of school uniform
Hi everyone.

I have been thinking about school uniforms lately. The general idea is that they promote equality - children from wealthy or poor families are dressed the same. However, I think that there is a deeper meaning to school uniform- control.

School uniforms are Society saying "You will wear these clothes and do as your told". (Remember, school uniform is mostly compulsory). In fact, it could be argued that schools are not solely about education. It is possibly about making people compliant, obedient members of Society.

It is interesting that some schools have very draconian rules regarding uniform. Also, there will always be some pupils who will try to 'bend the rules', regarding uniform, such as wearing a tie ridiculously short.

As a submissive sissy, I am probably reading too much into this. But what do you think?  Smile
I would have been happy if in my school they had forced the children to wear a skirt as a uniform. Anyway, I spent my childhood wearing a skirt (forced by the boys), and with my panties in plain sight. I would have liked those guys had also been put in skirts, to see them escape the girls while holding their skirts
I'm a big fan of school uniforms, they remove competition from children having to have the best trainers, clothes etc....
Where I went to school it also had the added bonus that shopkeepers could easily identify what school groups of children came from if they had any issues, lol.
I think that schools should actually go that one step further and have just one uniform for boys and Girls, at present they'd probably choose the 'safe ' route of trousers as part of a universal uniform, however it's pretty well documented that when boys wear skirts their behaviour improves greatly. Having a universal school uniform using skirts instead trousers would create a truly equal playing field for both Girls and boys for the first time ever and boys would finally understand how to behave properly due to the vulnerability of their underwear being so easily on show!
I agree that in theory school uniforms are a great leveller, because everyone has to wear the same, and it’s therefore a good idea...

Except that - everyone DOESN’T wear the same! The boys wear trousers and the girls wear skirts or dresses, so are always disadvantaged by having the threat of the boys lifting their skirt or dress to expose their knickers! Not very fair, is it?

I know that as a child when I was made to wear to wear my sister’s school uniform it quite changed my behaviour. Perhaps if more boys lived in fear of their knickers being exposed they’d behave a lot better too.
I feel boys should go to school wearing the required girls uniform consisting of the skirt and pretty top. Wearing pretty shoes and anklets. This would quell his desire to do panty peeks on girls. They would be the ones peeking at his very silky and lacy panties. This would leave him feeling a bit vulnerable. Boys would be required to shave their legs too. Can't be masculine wearing a pretty skirt and silky panties underneath. Time for parents to take action with their sons behavior. Girls are in charge now. Lets not forget about having him wear pretty nail polish on his toes too.
(11-29-2018, 01:12 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: I feel boys should go to school wearing the required girls uniform consisting of the skirt and pretty top. Wearing pretty shoes and anklets. This would quell his desire to do panty peeks on girls. They would be the ones peeking at his very silky and lacy panties. This would leave him feeling a bit vulnerable. Boys would be required to shave their legs too. Can't be masculine wearing a pretty skirt and silky panties underneath. Time for parents to take action with their sons behavior. Girls are in charge now. Lets not forget about having him wear pretty nail polish on his toes too.
The boys will have to hold their skirts so the girls do not pick them up. The tables have changed and now it's the girls who want to see the panties for the boys
I was often made to wear my little sister’s school uniform as a punishment, though obviously I wasn’t sent to her school.

The closest I came was being taken by Mummy in her car to collect Lucy from her school. I had on her gym skirt and gym knickers, plus blouse, tie, jumper and white knee length socks.

I was dreading any of Lucy’s friends seeing me.

The worst moment was having to climb onto the back seat (our car only had one door on each side) to let Lucy sit in the front, and knowing that my skirt was too short to hide my knickers as I bent over.
You're of course absolutely correct Rosemount in all your replies, the whole thing about forcing boys to wear skirts is quite old hat in this day and age, Petticoat Punishment is against Human Rights today and just couldn't be done anyway. So the idea of boys having to wear ankle socks and made to wear panties is just fantasy as you suggest.

However I would like to think that boys in future would be permitted to wear skirts to school if they wished and it would be nice if male skirts became available as a fashion item, these would all be steps in the right direction, as for panties, I think males today do take a lot more pride in their underwear and have a lot more choice in patterns and materials then were available in the past, who knows maybe one day male panties will be available along side traditional underwear in the shops.