satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption Time
Any idea why Jeremy is wearing normal boys' clothes whilst his identical twin brother Jonathon is dressed in this beautiful pink twinset with white tights and Mary Janes?

I'd Heart to read a caption from you,
with Heart , Little Lassie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shy    I See London, I See France; I See Your Frilly Under Pants   Tongue
(11-22-2018, 03:14 AM)Little Lassie Wrote: Any idea why Jeremy is wearing normal boys' clothes whilst his identical twin brother Jonathon is dressed in this beautiful pink twinset with white tights and Mary Janes?

Okay Jonathan... YOU won the bet and get to dress in our neighbor SANDRA's old clothes this time for a month!   But next month let's double the anti up to TWO MONTHS!    and She says then the clothes will be newer ones from when She is older now -  AND THEY'LL INCLUDE A BRA and NET STOCKINGS!

SHE even promises to take the next winner out on dates and to show off to Her friends!
Jerelyn and Jonathan live in the modern family with their mother as a breadwinner and father as a homemaker. Jerelyn as a modern girl likes to wear traditional boys clothes and think that dresses and other frilly clothes should be for boys. Her mother also think so.
Their neighbors are not yet ready to accept such an idea and for them boy "Jeremy" and girl "Jonina" live in this house.
Thanks Alex and whyguys for your witty captions.

Here's another picture and a question:

Why is Jeremy-Jonathon so happy?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-22-2018, 03:14 AM)Little Lassie Wrote: Any idea why Jeremy is wearing normal boys' clothes whilst his identical twin brother Jonathon is dressed in this beautiful pink twinset with white tights and Mary Janes?

Hey Mum!   Why does John always get to dress so pretty for Sunday School and I have to dress like a dork?

(12-03-2018, 09:23 AM)Little Lassie Wrote: Thanks Alex and whyguys for your witty captions.

Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou,
Skip to my Louie darling!

I love panties, skip to my Lou,
I'm such a lucky sissy!
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra Smith (Maid)
(11-22-2018, 08:18 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: Jerelyn and Jonathan live in the modern family with their mother as a breadwinner and father as a homemaker. Jerelyn as a modern girl likes to wear traditional boys clothes and think that dresses and other frilly clothes should be for boys. Her mother also think so.
Their neighbors are not yet ready to accept such an idea and for them boy "Jeremy" and girl "Jonina" live in this house.

Love it, known a few mothers who have used this ruse for at least a little while. Its funny people (usually neighbors) will comment how much of a tough boy the girl in disguise is and how such a girly girl the boy appears.

RF
(01-07-2019, 07:28 AM)Alexandra Smith Wrote:

Hey Mum!   Why does John always get to dress so pretty for Sunday School and I have to dress like a dork?

(12-03-2018, 09:23 AM)Little Lassie Wrote: Thanks Alex and whyguys for your witty captions.

Skip to my Louie darling!

I'm such a lucky sissy!

Thanks for your wunderbar poem. Very much appreciated. Happy maiding!

Sweet little male girl is ECSTATIC!

All those nasty other so-called 'boys' used to call him all sorts of names.  NOT ANY MORE!

You see the Females in school grew weary of all such false 'masculine' behaviour  they exhibited and one day after a VERY SHORT 3 minute scuffle ALL the males found themselves defeated by the young Women and teary-eyed weepily  surrounded as they were told to go back to the gym changing room where  the prettiest and most feminine dresses, skirts, lacy bras and panties, stockings and heels awaited for them to wear for a fashion show to all the Female students delight.

NOW every other male in school daintily obeys all that Jeremy- Jonathan (whose new name by the way is "JENNIFER-JOCELYN"... or just even "Jay -Jay") tells them as the Women at school have re-trained them to be  MUCH MORE meek, submissive and ladylike than HE EVER WAS!

By the way the schools ALL FEMALE SPORTS TEAMS love how the new male girl cheerleaders fuchsia and lavender satin and lace short-skirted uniforms bounce and flare so daintily on the sidelines as they perform their oh-so-feminine routines.