ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'GirlTime'
(01-01-2019, 02:51 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 01:51 PM)Izabeusz Wrote: Szczęśliwi chłopcy !!!

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/MoRaoao_8Ts[/video]

https://youtu.be/Mm6m3W54rY0

Great video thanks for sharing.

RF

(11-24-2018, 02:43 AM)Andrea F. Wrote: Imagine if boys were encouraged to have girl time. On weekends, they would be able to wear dresses and skirts. Playing house and spending time in the kitchen with mom cooking while in his dress.

Schools are starting to have special "girl time" classes. This has really gained popularity in Sweden and many other parts of the world. The "girl time" includes boy only ballet classes (tutus and tights required) and feminine etiquette
classes. Sweden has many feminist run schools where they have replaced boy sports programs with these classes and increased funding for girl sports programs. 

The Future Is Female
Chris
‘Girl time’ classes is definitely something that needs to catch on. I would take it a lot further as I have said before, but staying with this concept for now - many boys have this superiority complex (partially a result of hormones but largely a state sponsored problem) and this is never more apparent than through clothing differences.

In the UK almost all schools have uniforms and I truly think it would be beneficial if for a day or two each week, the boys had to turn up in skirts and blouses (possibly with makeup). This would quell the ego and their unjustified view of females, would help them better understand females and would be entirely ethical due to equal treatment and it’s benefit both for the individual and wider society.

During this period, the boys would engage in cookery, needlework, deportment and makeup classes as well as hopscotch and skipping at break time. 

Likewise, if you could extend it to wider society and get the men involved, you could have the entire male fraternity legally obliged to wear a skirt or dress instead of trousers one day a week. It would be a small concession for the benefit of society and they could still wear fashion items like denim; it would just have to be a denim skirt instead of jeans.

But masculine disdain for all things feminine is plain to see but whilst girls can wear trousers and play football, boys get ridiculed if they wear a skirt or makeup, take ballet or cheerleading. There is a stigma in our country and the only way to allow those boys who want to dress and act like girls full time to be safe in doing so, is to enforce it on the entire populace for one day a week to normalise it.

One day a week for a boy’s satisfaction seven days a week can’t be too much to ask. Big Grin
(11-20-2018, 08:14 PM)Saz Wrote: How wonderful would it have been to have had to have 'GirlTime' at such a young age!

Can't help but think it would have been fantastic, to be introduced to pretty dresses and frilly underwear and get to play with dolls in your bedroom, mums all over would love the quiet time it would give them!

Everytime I see this picture I have a twinge of jealousy for what may have been Blush

All boys should definitely be made to have some regular girl-time.  They will get an idea what its like to be a girl. encourage them to get in touch with their softer, gentler side and become more creative. They get some "mother-daughter" time.  It will satisfy their natural curiousity about the opposite sex and the clothes and underwear they wear.  They will realise being a girl is harder work than being a boy (shaving off body hair, moisturising and make-up) and most importantly they wil stop viewing women and girls as sexual objects.

It's a win/win
(06-07-2020, 12:34 PM)Lottie Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 08:14 PM)Saz Wrote: How wonderful would it have been to have had to have 'GirlTime' at such a young age!

Can't help but think it would have been fantastic, to be introduced to pretty dresses and frilly underwear and get to play with dolls in your bedroom, mums all over would love the quiet time it would give them!

Everytime I see this picture I have a twinge of jealousy for what may have been Blush

All boys should definitely be made to have some regular girl-time.  They will get an idea what its like to be a girl. encourage them to get in touch with their softer, gentler side and become more creative. They get some "mother-daughter" time.  It will satisfy their natural curiousity about the opposite sex and the clothes and underwear they wear.  They will realise being a girl is harder work than being a boy (shaving off body hair, moisturising and make-up) and most importantly they wil stop viewing women and girls as sexual objects.

It's a win/win

This was certainly a lesson we learned in our house. Neither my sister (who was a tomboy) nor I was interested in grooming normally and so using the bathroom was a relatively routine affair, but when under secretary punishment, we were expected to doll ourselves up, and suddenly it was like a house full of girls.

And when it came to our 18th birthdays we were required to adopt this mode of dress full time (with nappies on a night) and so I in particular had to go out of my way to present as female. The shaving and waxing started in ernest at that point and it was then I realised how much work goes into looking feminine. But certainly, as a boy or male it’s easy to overlook all that until you’ve been there yourself.
(06-06-2020, 10:33 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [quote pid='18533' dateline='1546354290']
(11-24-2018, 02:43 AM)Andrea F. Wrote: Imagine if boys were encouraged to have girl time. On weekends, they would be able to wear dresses and skirts. Playing house and spending time in the kitchen with mom cooking while in his dress.

Schools are starting to have special "girl time" classes. This has really gained popularity in Sweden and many other parts of the world. The "girl time" includes boy only ballet classes (tutus and tights required) and feminine etiquette
classes. Sweden has many feminist run schools where they have replaced boy sports programs with these classes and increased funding for girl sports programs. 

The Future Is Female
Chris
‘Girl time’ classes is definitely something that needs to catch on. I would take it a lot further as I have said before, but staying with this concept for now - many boys have this superiority complex (partially a result of hormones but largely a state sponsored problem) and this is never more apparent than through clothing differences.

In the UK almost all schools have uniforms and I truly think it would be beneficial if for a day or two each week, the boys had to turn up in skirts and blouses (possibly with makeup). This would quell the ego and their unjustified view of females, would help them better understand females and would be entirely ethical due to equal treatment and it’s benefit both for the individual and wider society.

During this period, the boys would engage in cookery, needlework, deportment and makeup classes as well as hopscotch and skipping at break time. 

Likewise, if you could extend it to wider society and get the men involved, you could have the entire male fraternity legally obliged to wear a skirt or dress instead of trousers one day a week. It would be a small concession for the benefit of society and they could still wear fashion items like denim; it would just have to be a denim skirt instead of jeans.

But masculine disdain for all things feminine is plain to see but whilst girls can wear trousers and play football, boys get ridiculed if they wear a skirt or makeup, take ballet or cheerleading. There is a stigma in our country and the only way to allow those boys who want to dress and act like girls full time to be safe in doing so, is to enforce it on the entire populace for one day a week to normalise it.

One day a week for a boy’s satisfaction seven days a week can’t be too much to ask. Big Grin
[/quote]

Regardless of attire, it would be beneficial, and should be mandatory, for ALL children to learn the basics of housekeeping and homemaking -- how to cook, how to wash dishes and basic K.P., how to keep keep one's surroundings clean and orderly, how to do laundry, etc.  As children become capable, their parents should assign them regular chores that give them practice in the household arts, so that as the children mature, they are well-acquainted with the REAL facts of life -- how to successfully shift for oneself without becoming a complete and total slob.  

Although childhood chores sometimes seemed like complete drudgery at the time, as an adult I was glad that I knew how to launder my own clothes, how a vacuum worked, and (best of all) how to cook, more than just how to work a can-opener.  Far too many kids today seem as if they'd starve to death, once the Pop Tarts ran out.  
(06-08-2020, 04:32 PM)mikki Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 10:33 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: [quote pid='18533' dateline='1546354290']

The Future Is Female
Chris

Regardless of attire, it would be beneficial, and should be mandatory, for ALL children to learn the basics of housekeeping and homemaking -- how to cook, how to wash dishes and basic K.P., how to keep keep one's surroundings clean and orderly, how to do laundry, etc.  As children become capable, their parents should assign them regular chores that give them practice in the household arts, so that as the children mature, they are well-acquainted with the REAL facts of life -- how to successfully shift for oneself without becoming a complete and total slob.  

Although childhood chores sometimes seemed like complete drudgery at the time, as an adult I was glad that I knew how to launder my own clothes, how a vacuum worked, and (best of all) how to cook, more than just how to work a can-opener.  Far too many kids today seem as if they'd starve to death, once the Pop Tarts ran out.  
[/quote]
That’s certainly true, Mikki.

In my experience this applies more often to boys (and certainly more to men than women). In much the same way that kids are often told to keep their uniform on as it makes them apply themselves better to homework, happen wearing a maid’s uniform or even a skirt and blouse would help them apply themselves to their household chores.

The real reason I think female attire goes a lot deeper (as I’ve written elsewhere) and is more on the level of ‘well it’s more difficult to launch a nuclear device in heels and a bouffant slip’ TBH though.
(03-01-2020, 10:13 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 08:14 PM)Saz Wrote: Everytime I see this picture I have a twinge of jealousy for what may have been Blush

I also feel jealous every time I see a picture like this! I wasn’t introduced to petticoats or frilly sissy outfits until I was 22. My now wife forced them on me when we first started dating. If I had been able to learn about female supremacy and male inferiority when I was younger I feel like I would be a much better slave now. I would have looked forward to “girl time “ with my sister being in charge of me. I can only hope that the younger generation of boys will be able to experience this delight

I think you're right thatoneguy although I'm not sure about the 'slave' part, lol but definitely creating a more obedient generation of males.

How less aggressive would our society be if when we were children we had 'Girly Time' at school, boys getting used to playing with dolly's and having to put on ultra frilly sissy dresses, the Girls going out to the yard to play. After a couple of months it'd probably end up with boys eager to get to class in order to get the best dress and doll with the Girls running to the windows to watch the boys getting dressed up and playing softly together, then going off to play sports feeling that little bit more superior as they should.
(06-15-2020, 12:52 AM)Saz Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 10:13 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 08:14 PM)Saz Wrote: Everytime I see this picture I have a twinge of jealousy for what may have been Blush

I also feel jealous every time I see a picture like this! I wasn’t introduced to petticoats or frilly sissy outfits until I was 22. My now wife forced them on me when we first started dating. If I had been able to learn about female supremacy and male inferiority when I was younger I feel like I would be a much better slave now. I would have looked forward to “girl time “ with my sister being in charge of me. I can only hope that the younger generation of boys will be able to experience this delight

I think you're right thatoneguy although I'm not sure about the 'slave' part, lol but definitely creating a more obedient generation of males.

How less aggressive would our society be if when we were children we had 'Girly Time' at school, boys getting used to playing with dolly's and having to put on ultra frilly sissy dresses, the Girls going out to the yard to play. After a couple of months it'd probably end up with boys eager to get to class in order to get the best dress and doll with the Girls running to the windows to watch the boys getting dressed up and playing softly together, then going off to play sports feeling that little bit more superior as they should.
TBH, I think the majority of boys would actually enjoy it. The reason boys have typically shied away from skirts and dresses is that they have been brought up to do so, but retrospectively looking at my own petticoating punishment from being school age, the reason I didn’t engage with the prissy clothes and games I was forced to engage with was mostly through fear of what other people would think.

By bringing it into an education environment, the stigma is eliminated as everyone is in the same boat, allowing them much greater freedom to express themselves.