ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'GirlTime'
(01-04-2019, 01:05 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 02:51 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 01:51 PM)Izabeusz Wrote: Szczęśliwi chłopcy !!!

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/MoRaoao_8Ts[/video]

https://youtu.be/Mm6m3W54rY0

Great video thanks for sharing.

RF

(11-24-2018, 02:43 AM)Andrea F. Wrote: Imagine if boys were encouraged to have girl time. On weekends, they would be able to wear dresses and skirts. Playing house and spending time in the kitchen with mom cooking while in his dress.

Schools are starting to have special "girl time" classes. This has really gained popularity in Sweden and many other parts of the world. The "girl time" includes boy only ballet classes (tutus and tights required) and feminine etiquette
classes. Sweden has many feminist run schools where they have replaced boy sports programs with these classes and increased funding for girl sports programs. 

The Future Is Female
Chris

Chris...

Can only imagine how educative and thrilling it must be for the young Females to see the now male girls having only the 'feminized' outlets increasingly available, while They becoming emboldened by the empowerment prove themselves far more adept at the roles open only to Them as Future Female Masters since They excel over meek, weak male girl counterparts -shaming and awakening the male to the REALITY they could not compete with Females even if the poor inferior dears ever wanted to again.

The male sex shall NEVER again acquire anything resembling status or prestige evermore, resolving itself to please Female Masters of any age by how useful they are as embarrassed obedient girlish/ladylike underlings.  And the ruling Females shall love and cherish the darling inferior beings so much more for affording Woman mirth and servitude.

Don’t have to imagine I lived it first hand over the last 25+ years. My aunt introduced me to the family business when I was 9. Still remember the long car ride home from visiting one of her customers where she clued me in on petticoating. It was shocking and trilling as my young tomboy brain wrapped it head around the idea. Then a few months later I got to help my aunt petticoat my first brat and before long it was dozens, then hundred, and now well into the thousands of brats. As a tomboy it was the most amazing thing to see a bratty boy put into dress, petticoats and all the ruffles and lace that go with it. It was a power trip that I still can really explain, it would last days or weeks. Even today the rush is still there. This is something magically about helping a new mother and seeing firsthand the benefits and joy petticoating brings them. Had the pleasure too of introducing many young warrior girls to experience of witness a brat being turned into a prissy princess.

Chris
(01-04-2019, 05:40 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 01:05 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 02:51 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 01:51 PM)Izabeusz Wrote: Szczęśliwi chłopcy !!!

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/MoRaoao_8Ts[/video]

https://youtu.be/Mm6m3W54rY0

Great video thanks for sharing.

RF

(11-24-2018, 02:43 AM)Andrea F. Wrote: Imagine if boys were encouraged to have girl time. On weekends, they would be able to wear dresses and skirts. Playing house and spending time in the kitchen with mom cooking while in his dress.

Schools are starting to have special "girl time" classes. This has really gained popularity in Sweden and many other parts of the world. The "girl time" includes boy only ballet classes (tutus and tights required) and feminine etiquette
classes. Sweden has many feminist run schools where they have replaced boy sports programs with these classes and increased funding for girl sports programs. 

The Future Is Female
Chris

Chris...

Can only imagine how educative and thrilling it must be for the young Females to see the now male girls having only the 'feminized' outlets increasingly available, while They becoming emboldened by the empowerment prove themselves far more adept at the roles open only to Them as Future Female Masters since They excel over meek, weak male girl counterparts -shaming and awakening the male to the REALITY they could not compete with Females even if the poor inferior dears ever wanted to again.

The male sex shall NEVER again acquire anything resembling status or prestige evermore, resolving itself to please Female Masters of any age by how useful they are as embarrassed obedient girlish/ladylike underlings.  And the ruling Females shall love and cherish the darling inferior beings so much more for affording Woman mirth and servitude.

Don’t have to imagine I lived it first hand over the last 25+ years. My aunt introduced me to the family business when I was 9. Still remember the long car ride home from visiting one of her customers where she clued me in on petticoating. It was shocking and trilling as my young tomboy brain wrapped it head around the idea. Then a few months later I got to help my aunt petticoat my first brat and before long it was dozens, then hundred, and now well into the thousands of brats. As a tomboy it was the most amazing thing to see a bratty boy put into dress, petticoats and all the ruffles and lace that go with it. It was a power trip that I still can really explain, it would last days or weeks. Even today the rush is still there. This is something magically about helping a new mother and seeing firsthand the benefits and joy petticoating brings them. Had the pleasure too of introducing many young warrior girls to experience of witness a brat being turned into a prissy princess.

Chris

Mz Chris... Twenty-five years ago must seem seem quite different compared to today.  What was once the 'family business' must now seem an unstoppable social movement and proof to You and  eventually ALL Women of Female Superiority that shall never be reversed.   Wonder as to a few specific cases/situations:
  •  What was the most dramatic case of reversal You ever saw in a male girl's being humbled after being foolishly  misled in believing itself 'masculine' and therefore empowered?
  •  What was the most amusing case of male girl retraining?
  •  What was the most concomitant change in Females involved with males being reformed.
  •  Do You enjoy cases where males even after being reduced in remain ashamed at the new feminized roles and status that is now been proven their proper lot.
  •  What sort of enjoyment from specific humiliations have You and other aware Female Masters most gotten seeing what male girls perform after having all notion of false 'masculinity' disposed.
MZ Chris.... also highly miss Your FEMTOPIA site not having new displays of Feminist theory, social updates and wonderful prognostic fiction on Female Led Future!  Please continue there when possible as well.  I truly would wish humbly to  salute the magnificent work done there... but it seems all i recall what to do is a meek, dainty, timid, ladylike curtsy.
It’s been a hell of ride. Yes, we have accomplished a lot over the last few decades. But our work is far from done. You are right it’s kind of evolved into a movement which means the real hard work is yet to be done. I personally far from ready to quit and instead feel re-engineered by the awesome mothers and feminist women today who really get it and fully embrace the vision of true female empowerment. What has really shocked me is how much has changed in just the last few years and imagining how much more we can achieve by staying organized and spreading the petticoating gospel. More and more of the mothers I meet today are already aware of petticoating and have at least used it a few times. My role now is providing the structure and guidance they need to be successful. What is also shocking is how boys have gotten more feminine in general. Today boys playing dress up and putting on makeup is pretty common especially in homes where the mother is the breadwinner.

Thanks for the questions always happy to inform the group about petticoating.

• What was the most dramatic case of reversal You ever saw in a male girl's being humbled after being foolishly misled in believing itself 'masculine' and therefore empowered?

Not 100% sure what you mean by dramatic. I helped a lot of mothers who had so called alpha brats who end up crying over being put into his first dress and folded pretty quickly. While others sissy type boys put up more of fight. Personally the ones I enjoy the most is convincing the less than supportive mothers who thing I am crazy witch at first. Once they see the benefits first hand they become huge outspoken advocates for the cause. Thinking more about the most dramatic is the number of mothers who I convince to completely gender switch their daughters and sons. I helped many girly beauty queens become rock star warrior girls who ended up being better athletics than their brothers. For the brats the journey is completely different from super alpha sports loving brat into a helpless beauty queen is priceless to watch.

• What was the most amusing case of male girl retraining?

It’s really hard to narrow it down to just one or two cases. For me the most enjoyable ones are where I can help mentor a young warrior girl while helping the mother use petticoating. Doesn’t matter if the girl is sister, cousin, or classmate. There is something magically about watching a young warrior girl enjoy seeing a brat being petticoated. In brings back all those found childhood memories I had working with my aunt.

• What was the most concomitant change in Females involved with males being reformed.

Good question, I would say it’s the realization that women really do have the power and it’s our time to rule.

• Do You enjoy cases where males even after being reduced in remain ashamed at the new feminized roles and status that is now been proven their proper lot.

In a nutshell yes. Making the princess be docile and submissive is usually one of the long term goals. The enjoyment for me is seeing first hand that the mothers “gets it” then helping her be successful.

• What sort of enjoyment from specific humiliations have You and other aware Female Masters most gotten seeing what male girls perform after having all notion of false 'masculinity' disposed.

Probably seeing how far the mother can take the brat down the rabbit whole. If she willing to do the work any boy can be turned into a princess. For specific activities I enjoy seeing the once alpha brats put into the most ridiculous frilly frocks and made to curtsy and serve warrior girls. There is something really special seeing a once sports loving brat turned into a docile ballerina or beauty queen prancing across the stage while smiling.

RF
(01-05-2019, 02:13 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: It’s been a hell of ride. Yes, we have accomplished a lot over the last few decades. But our work is far from done. You are right it’s kind of evolved into a movement which means the real hard work is yet to be done. I personally far from ready to quit and instead feel re-engineered by the awesome mothers and feminist women today who really get it and fully embrace the vision of true female empowerment. What has really shocked me is how much has changed in just the last few years and imagining how much more we can achieve by staying organized and spreading the petticoating gospel. More and more of the mothers I meet today are already aware of petticoating and have at least used it a few times. My role now is providing the structure and guidance they need to be successful. What is also shocking is how boys have gotten more feminine in general. Today boys playing dress up and putting on makeup is pretty common especially in homes where the mother is the breadwinner.

• What was the most dramatic case of reversal You ever saw in a male girl's being humbled after being foolishly  misled in believing itself 'masculine' and therefore empowered?

Not 100% sure what you mean by dramatic. I helped a lot of mothers who had so called alpha brats who end up crying over being put into his first dress and folded pretty quickly. While others sissy type boys put up more of fight. Personally the ones I enjoy the most is convincing the less than supportive mothers who thing I am crazy witch at first. Once they see the benefits first hand they become huge outspoken advocates for the cause. Thinking more about the most dramatic is the number of mothers who I convince to completely gender switch their daughters and sons. I helped many girly beauty queens become rock star warrior girls who ended up being better athletics than their brothers. For the brats the journey is completely different from super alpha sports loving brat into a helpless beauty queen is priceless to watch.

It’s really hard to narrow it down to just one or two cases. For me the most enjoyable ones are where I can help mentor a young warrior girl while helping the mother use petticoating. Doesn’t matter if the girl is sister, cousin, or classmate. There is something magically about watching a young warrior girl enjoy seeing a brat being petticoated. In brings back all those found childhood memories I had working with my aunt.

• What was the most concomitant change in Females involved with males being reformed.

Good question, I would say it’s the realization that women really do have the power and it’s our time to rule.

• Do You enjoy cases where males even after being reduced in remain ashamed at the new feminized roles and status that is now been proven their proper lot.

In a nutshell yes. Making the princess be docile and submissive is usually one of the long term goals. The enjoyment for me is seeing first hand that the mothers “gets it” then helping her be successful.

• What sort of enjoyment from specific humiliations have You and other aware Female Masters most gotten seeing what male girls perform after having all notion of false 'masculinity' disposed.

Probably seeing how far the mother can take the brat down the rabbit whole. If she willing to do the work any boy can be turned into a princess.  For specific activities I enjoy seeing the once alpha brats put into the most ridiculous frilly frocks and made to curtsy and serve warrior girls. There is something really special seeing a once sports loving brat turned into a docile ballerina or beauty queen prancing across the stage while smiling.

RF

Thank You, MZ CHRIS...

May You and all Your strong Female Master compatriots never be at a loss for the amusement that whole future generations of timid, embarrassed curtsying male girls shall decidedly have to offer.
(01-06-2019, 08:01 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 02:13 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: It’s been a hell of ride. Yes, we have accomplished a lot over the last few decades. But our work is far from done. You are right it’s kind of evolved into a movement which means the real hard work is yet to be done. I personally far from ready to quit and instead feel re-engineered by the awesome mothers and feminist women today who really get it and fully embrace the vision of true female empowerment. What has really shocked me is how much has changed in just the last few years and imagining how much more we can achieve by staying organized and spreading the petticoating gospel. More and more of the mothers I meet today are already aware of petticoating and have at least used it a few times. My role now is providing the structure and guidance they need to be successful. What is also shocking is how boys have gotten more feminine in general. Today boys playing dress up and putting on makeup is pretty common especially in homes where the mother is the breadwinner.

• What was the most dramatic case of reversal You ever saw in a male girl's being humbled after being foolishly  misled in believing itself 'masculine' and therefore empowered?

Probably seeing how far the mother can take the brat down the rabbit whole. If she willing to do the work any boy can be turned into a princess.  For specific activities I enjoy seeing the once alpha brats put into the most ridiculous frilly frocks and made to curtsy and serve warrior girls. There is something really special seeing a once sports loving brat turned into a docile ballerina or beauty queen prancing across the stage while smiling.

RF

Thank You, MZ CHRIS...

May You and all Your strong Female Master compatriots  never be at a loss for the amusement that whole future generations of timid, embarrassed curtsying male girls shall decidedly have to offer.
What amazes me is that this is a movement that is barely acknowledged in the ‘outside world’. The LGBT community receives a lot of press and yet petticoating isn’t even a footnote as far as BBC, CNN etc are concerned. 

And yet as I can attest personally and as evidenced by movements like RF’s it is clearly a growing practise just beneath the surface.
For years my wife has peticoated me both in public and in the privacy of our home.  My sister has often assisted her and occasionally their girlfriends have had the pleasure of seeing this obedient sissy male wearing frilly or feminine attire under the control of these two strong females.

For years, I have been made to publicly dress in a variety of humiliating outfits by my wife.  Some of her favorites have limitations in that normally I cannot be taken out in public wearing them except for occasions like Halloween or April Fools Day.  Although a few times after a big sports event she has taken me out in public telling people that I lost a bet to her.  

Dressing me up as her little French Maid and having me mince about in public or private delights her and she has often teased me that there something really special about seeing me turned into a docile ballerina prancing about smiling like a little girl on stage for her ballet recital.

RF

when working with your aunt did you ever find it necessary to physically overcome a boy,  pehaps with the help of his sister in order to frock him   ?   did he cry thus further humiliating himself ? details please   8-)  tommie
(02-19-2020, 03:26 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: For years my wife has peticoated me both in public and in the privacy of our home.  My sister has often assisted her and occasionally their girlfriends have had the pleasure of seeing this obedient sissy male wearing frilly or feminine attire under the control of these two strong females.

For years, I  have been made to publicly dress in a variety of humiliating outfits by my wife.  Some of her favorites have limitations in that normally I cannot be taken out in public wearing them except for occasions like Halloween or April Fools Day.  Although a few times after a big sports event she has taken me out in public telling people that I lost a bet to her.  

Dressing me up as her little French Maid and having me mince about in public or private delights her and she has often teased me that there something really special about seeing me turned into a docile ballerina prancing about smiling like a little girl on stage for her ballet recital.

Oh.... She Wears The Pants  that must be so great a sight for Their female friends to see.   Has such example ever led any other Women to enter into any similar activities that forward Female First activity and/or feminiaztion of males in Their lives as well?
Women who have seen me often say that they would also like to control their boyfriend or husband. Therefore, I assume my public humiliations have led to other men suffering a similar fate. However, I don’t personally know of anyone who has been feminized as a result of seeing me petticoated or feminized by my wife.
(11-20-2018, 08:14 PM)Saz Wrote: How wonderful would it have been to have had to have 'GirlTime' at such a young age!

Can't help but think it would have been fantastic, to be introduced to pretty dresses and frilly underwear and get to play with dolls in your bedroom, mums all over would love the quiet time it would give them!

Everytime I see this picture I have a twinge of jealousy for what may have been Blush

I also feel jealous every time I see a picture like this! I wasn’t introduced to petticoats or frilly sissy outfits until I was 22. My now wife forced them on me when we first started dating. If I had been able to learn about female supremacy and male inferiority when I was younger I feel like I would be a much better slave now. I would have looked forward to “girl time “ with my sister being in charge of me. I can only hope that the younger generation of boys will be able to experience this delight