satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark closet punishment
(12-26-2018, 04:02 PM)markuk Wrote: I used to get shut in a cupboard as a boy and do that my sissy boy now.  We have a small cupboard I can secure him in and lock.  there are various restraint points in it if I want to use those, but usually I just lock the door and leave in there wit, with a nappy on, until I want to let him out.  it's not uncomfortable - he can stand and sit - because that's not the point for me.  I can make it uncomfortable if I want to but basically I just like to keep him in there.  Just knowing that he's there makes me feel good.  Sometimes, if he's locked up, I take him out, spank him, and then put him back.  I'm quite happy to leave him there for hours or overnight.

What a lucky sub to have you, I would love for someone to place me in bondage with a nappy and plastic pants then lock me away.
(12-26-2018, 04:02 PM)markuk Wrote: I used to get shut in a cupboard as a boy and do that my sissy boy now.  We have a small cupboard I can secure him in and lock.  there are various restraint points in it if I want to use those, but usually I just lock the door and leave in there wit, with a nappy on, until I want to let him out.  it's not uncomfortable - he can stand and sit - because that's not the point for me.  I can make it uncomfortable if I want to but basically I just like to keep him in there.  Just knowing that he's there makes me feel good.  Sometimes, if he's locked up, I take him out, spank him, and then put him back.  I'm quite happy to leave him there for hours or overnight.

I've no idea whether what you say in your post is some kind of fantasy or if it is real. If it is real, just bear this in mind. What would you do if you left the house with your sissy boy locked up in that cupboard, and upon your return you find it burned down. You could very well face a charge of manslaughter. If your sissy boy says he has had enough and wants to put an end to what you are doing would you allow this, if not then that's false imprisonment.  
(04-13-2019, 09:38 AM)Andrew Jane Wrote:

I've no idea whether what you say in your post is some kind of fantasy or if it is real. If it is real, just bear this in mind. What would you do if you left the house with your sissy boy locked up in that cupboard, and upon your return you find it burned down. You could very well face a charge of manslaughter. If your sissy boy says he has had enough and wants to put an end to what you are doing would you allow this, if not then that's false imprisonment.  

I don't think we're the only people who take risks with this sort of thing.  Of course, you take precautions - don't leave candles burning or electric heaters on, service your boiler, mitigate risks as far as you can.  

With regard to your other point, if he wants to put an end to it then yes, he's free to do so, but it's not quite that simple, because if he refused to take his discipline then it would be time to end our relationship and for him to pack up and find somewhere else to live.  I'm not saying we wouldn't talk about it - we did have a situation where I wanted him to dress in a particular way and he didn't want to.  So we both took a bit of breathing space and eventually he apologised, did what he was told and was punished appropriately.  We had a similar situation with regard to curfews and bedtimes at one point.  There's some room for negotiation but at the end of the day he has to do what he's told.
(04-27-2019, 11:56 AM)markuk Wrote: I don't think we're the only people who take risks with this sort of thing.  Of course, you take precautions - don't leave candles burning or electric heaters on, service your boiler, mitigate risks as far as you can.  

With regard to your other point, if he wants to put an end to it then yes, he's free to do so, but it's not quite that simple, because if he refused to take his discipline then it would be time to end our relationship and for him to pack up and find somewhere else to live.  I'm not saying we wouldn't talk about it - we did have a situation where I wanted him to dress in a particular way and he didn't want to.  So we both took a bit of breathing space and eventually he apologised, did what he was told and was punished appropriately.  We had a similar situation with regard to curfews and bedtimes at one point.  There's some room for negotiation but at the end of the day he has to do what he's told.

I agree entirely, if you've discussed hard limits and both agreed and it's within those limits, then you'd better have a good reason not to do what your Daddy/Mummy says.
markuk and Wailer. I see no problem with that, as long as its consensual and that he's not being held against his will, then there's no problem. Mark I understand about your relationship and I'm sure you would be sad to see him leave. 

Have you thought about role-reversal so you can see the situation from each others POV? I had a friend who had a habit of punching me on the arm to see if I would flinch, I got sick of it in time, and I threatened to end our relationship. So it was agreed that we would-reverse roles. When it was my turn I hit him as hard as he hit me. He apologized as he didn't realize he was hurting me as much as I was hurting him. From then on we agreed never to do that sort of thing again. I figure in a relationship there's got to be some give and take.

When you said, There's some room for negotiation but at the end of the day he has to do what he's told. in my opinion that looks as though he has no option, if that had been me I would have packed up and left. 
Hi Andrew Jane

I really appreciate your response on this matter and your interesting POV.  I'm not sure that role reversal would work for us. It's not something we've ever discussed but perhaps it would be good to take some time out of the 'rut' and find out what it was like.  I've taken a submissive role in other relationships, one of which was quite full on and Simon, my sissy boy, has been dominant in the past, but perhaps we have both rather forgotten some of what that's all about.  I could be enlivening and open a new dimension in our relationship.   Perhaps, at a suitable moment, I'll mention it. 

Best wishes

Mark
Hello Mark,

First of all I must clarify something I said yesterday.

Quote:Have you thought about role-reversal so you can see the situation from each others POV? I had a friend who had a habit of punching me on the arm to see if I would flinch, I got sick of it in time, and I threatened to end our relationship. 

At the end I should have said friendship and not relationship.  I'm single so I've no idea what it's like to be in a relationship. As I'm introverted I prefer my own company. Once I'm home I change from trousers to skirts and feel quite comfortable in them. I''m not a transvestite so I never wear dresses. As I type I'm wearing my peach blossom midi-skirt.  I spray the skirt with Fabreez: Blossom and Breeze to add a bit of ambiance, its as if I can smell the fragrance from the peach-blossom design of the skirt.

Code:
https://www.chicwish.com/peach-blossom-midi-skirt-in-navy.html

Do you have a time when you and Simon take a complete break from your "interests" and live a "normal" life?  There must be times when you and Simon must get tired of doing what you do. If I may be personal, do you both have a job?
Hi Andrew Jane! Like Yvette-Louise I'm intrigued by your definition of a transvestite.

I'm not really one for labels - at the end of the day clothes are clothes, and who is to say who should wear what? Everyone should wear whatever they feel comfortable in as far as I'm concerned. Girls wear trousers. Why shouldn't guys wear skirts or dresses?

But I've never heard the distinction of a transvestite being a man who wears dresses but not skirts. May I ask where that came from?
(04-30-2019, 11:21 AM)Andrew Jane Wrote: Do you have a time when you and Simon take a complete break from your "interests" and live a "normal" life?  There must be times when you and Simon must get tired of doing what you do. If I may be personal, do you both have a job?

Hi Andrew Jane

Yes, we both have jobs.  Mine is quite demanding and there are 'downtimes' when other aspects of life can take over, however obviously we both derive a great deal of pleasure from what we do so it's energizing rather than tiring.
To go back to the original idea of this thread, my Wife/Mistress has dungeon (in addition to a punishment room) where i am restrained and left in total darkness.  She has a small dog cage, St. Andrew's cross, a wheel to which i can be bound spread eagle and left in any orientation (vertical, upside down, sideways, etc), and other devices for my restraint.  Yes, you're right  Yvette-Louise that worse part is the total loss of time.  i hate being bound and in total darkness for who knows how long, but it certainly does improve my behavior.  Our Mistress' are so good at this!  
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years