468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark closet punishment
Being constrained, by whatever means, is often an effective punishment, I think.

I was never locked in a cupboard, but I sometimes had a set of baby reins put on me, and then secured to something. So I could move my arms and legs, but not go very far. I used to find that terribly frustrating and humiliating.
I used to get shut in a cupboard as a boy and do that my sissy boy now. We have a small cupboard I can secure him in and lock. there are various restraint points in it if I want to use those, but usually I just lock the door and leave in there wit, with a nappy on, until I want to let him out. it's not uncomfortable - he can stand and sit - because that's not the point for me. I can make it uncomfortable if I want to but basically I just like to keep him in there. Just knowing that he's there makes me feel good. Sometimes, if he's locked up, I take him out, spank him, and then put him back. I'm quite happy to leave him there for hours or overnight.
(12-26-2018, 04:02 PM)markuk Wrote: I used to get shut in a cupboard as a boy and do that my sissy boy now.  We have a small cupboard I can secure him in and lock.  there are various restraint points in it if I want to use those, but usually I just lock the door and leave in there wit, with a nappy on, until I want to let him out.  it's not uncomfortable - he can stand and sit - because that's not the point for me.  I can make it uncomfortable if I want to but basically I just like to keep him in there.  Just knowing that he's there makes me feel good.  Sometimes, if he's locked up, I take him out, spank him, and then put him back.  I'm quite happy to leave him there for hours or overnight.

What a lucky sub to have you, I would love for someone to place me in bondage with a nappy and plastic pants then lock me away.
(12-26-2018, 04:02 PM)markuk Wrote: I used to get shut in a cupboard as a boy and do that my sissy boy now.  We have a small cupboard I can secure him in and lock.  there are various restraint points in it if I want to use those, but usually I just lock the door and leave in there wit, with a nappy on, until I want to let him out.  it's not uncomfortable - he can stand and sit - because that's not the point for me.  I can make it uncomfortable if I want to but basically I just like to keep him in there.  Just knowing that he's there makes me feel good.  Sometimes, if he's locked up, I take him out, spank him, and then put him back.  I'm quite happy to leave him there for hours or overnight.

I've no idea whether what you say in your post is some kind of fantasy or if it is real. If it is real, just bear this in mind. What would you do if you left the house with your sissy boy locked up in that cupboard, and upon your return you find it burned down. You could very well face a charge of manslaughter. If your sissy boy says he has had enough and wants to put an end to what you are doing would you allow this, if not then that's false imprisonment.