BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men MUST have an inferiority complex
This is so true. 

The media is increasingly behind the agenda that it is Women that have the power, that males are stupid brutes or ineffectual weaklings, in both cases needing the guidance and control of their smarter Women. It is also noticeable how much more Lesbian activity is now appearing in films and TV. 

The Universities are increasingly promoting Women, while males are falling behind. 

The teaching profession in both the UK and the US is now overwhelmingly staffed by Women. 

Increasingly all the authority figures in a young male's life are Female. 

As more and more Women discover how much they enjoy their empowerment, this will filter through to the way males are brought up, at home and at school. 

We truly are starting to see the end of 'men'.
It might be good to keep some brutes around for hard labour and demeaning tasks, like garbagemen. And turn the rest into weak sissies.
(12-31-2019, 01:09 AM)emborios Wrote: It might be good to keep some brutes around for hard labour and demeaning tasks, like garbagemen. And turn the rest into weak sissies.

These types of discussions have come up a few times with my feminist friends. We all agree if we saw the need for brutes they have to keep a small size and isolated from society. We wouldn't want the normal sissy males getting any ideas. I firmly believe that technology will eliminate the need for the traditional alpha males and robots will be used for what men were required to do. I could see different classes of sissies too, smart intelligent sissy boys who are good at tech may live in more luxury as long as they are good helpers to the female masters.

(12-30-2019, 10:16 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: This is so true. 

The media is increasingly behind the agenda that it is Women that have the power, that males are stupid brutes or ineffectual weaklings, in both cases needing the guidance and control of their smarter Women. It is also noticeable how much more Lesbian activity is now appearing in films and TV. 

The Universities are increasingly promoting Women, while males are falling behind. 

The teaching profession in both the UK and the US is now overwhelmingly staffed by Women. 

As more and more Women discover how much they enjoy their empowerment, this will filter through to the way males are brought up, at home and at school. 

As a radical feminist, I look at this as society evolving with women taking control and assuming the more traditional masculine roles leaving the feminine roles for the new age males. Mothers and schools will be the key to evolving males and preparing them for the future female led world.
Agreed 100% with this article. I have seen this shared in multiple mother groups celebrating girly boys.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/po...emininity/
(12-31-2019, 06:30 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 01:09 AM)emborios Wrote: It might be good to keep some brutes around for hard labour and demeaning tasks, like garbagemen. And turn the rest into weak sissies.

These types of discussions have come up a few times with my feminist friends. We all agree if we saw the need for brutes they have to keep a small size and isolated from society. We wouldn't want the normal sissy males getting any ideas. I firmly believe that technology will eliminate the need for the traditional alpha males and robots will be used for what men were required to do. I could see different classes of sissies too, smart intelligent sissy boys who are good at tech may live in more luxury as long as they are good helpers to the female masters.

As a radical feminist, I look at this as society evolving with women taking control and assuming the more traditional masculine roles leaving the feminine roles for the new age males. Mothers and schools will be the key to evolving males and preparing them for the future female led world.

Well Mz Rad Fem...  i have just now had enough of Your ranting on how Females are going to readjust all of our masculine attitudes and the power that naturally gives all of us mallettes.... oops forgive me Master i mean men.  Wait why did i say that?  Anyway - stop all Your trying to make us the best sissies You can by merely BEING SUPERIOR TO US IN EVERY WAY!  This has to stop HERE and NOW!  

So we are not going to take this from You any longer and putting our stomping foot down right this minute... 

*sob*  oh no... i just broke a heel... NOT FAIR!   *whimper*

(well maybe... might we choose our own lipstick shade?  Pretty please?)
(12-31-2019, 06:30 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

The problem that schools have now is that they have no effective means of discipline. Corporal punishment has gone (which I tend to think is a good thing) but the pendulum has reversed to such an extent that teachers cannot now touch children to any extent which means they cannot implement even basic methods of discipline like detentions and has resulted in an attitude of ‚Äėyou can‚Äôt do anything about it / you can‚Äôt stop me‚Äô.¬†

Perhaps the answer therefore needs to be to ensure that this isn‚Äôt necessary in the first place by using a method similar to what I have proposed in the past, whereby children are started off in ‚Äėgirly‚Äô uniforms and gradually promoted to more mature girls uniforms. The most mature males (call them breeding stock) could them be promoted to functioning and dressing as males. By then though, even these males will have become far more feminine due to intense training hitherto.

You could implement punishments along a similar line but again, quite how you would implement this under the current ‚Äėno touch‚Äô rules I am not sure.
[quote pid='26031' dateline='1582482618']
[quote pid='24984' dateline='1577817040']
In a school environment there are many rewards and punishments that can be awarded without the need for corporal punishment. 

I think the key thing is that boys are always punished more severely than Girls. Also that punishments for boys should contain an element of humiliation. So girls punishments would be straightforward - detention, visit to the Headmistress, etc, while boys would have to wear a punishment outfit, serve at table in an apron for the school, be bent over in the stocks with panties on, etc. 

The hierarchy should also be similarly rigged so that only girls are prefects, that each prefect can choose a more junior boy as their 'fag'. 

More controversially, I believe girl/girl relationships should be encouraged as optimal, boy/boy liaisons as self indulgent and unacceptable (because the role of the male should be to serve Women) and girl/boy relationships should only be tolerated when it is clear that the girl is in control. 

As genetic and medical technology advances, more Women will choose to give birth to girls, or will opt for boys with significantly diminished toxic masculinity. This will naturally mean that there will be a lower percentage of males, and they will be naturally more subservient. 
[/quote]

[/quote]
(02-23-2020, 08:53 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: [quote pid='26031' dateline='1582482618']
In a school environment there are many rewards and punishments that can be awarded without the need for corporal punishment. 

I think the key thing is that boys are always punished more severely than Girls. Also that punishments for boys should contain an element of humiliation. So girls punishments would be straightforward - detention, visit to the Headmistress, etc, while boys would have to wear a punishment outfit, serve at table in an apron for the school, be bent over in the stocks with panties on, etc. 

The hierarchy should also be similarly rigged so that only girls are prefects, that each prefect can choose a more junior boy as their 'fag'. 

More controversially, I believe girl/girl relationships should be encouraged as optimal, boy/boy liaisons as self indulgent and unacceptable (because the role of the male should be to serve Women) and girl/boy relationships should only be tolerated when it is clear that the girl is in control. 

As genetic and medical technology advances, more Women will choose to give birth to girls, or will opt for boys with significantly diminished toxic masculinity. This will naturally mean that there will be a lower percentage of males, and they will be naturally more subservient. 

[/quote]

[/quote]
Hi Bonzodoug

Thanks for your response. I think my key point was that it is not so much the punishment that is important but more the ability of school to implement it. Teachers have lost control of the classroom (due to limitations now imposed on them by the state) so it doesn’t really matter whether you sentence a child to an hour’s detention or a week in a pinafore dress, without a method of getting them in that room or in the article of clothing you may as well not bother.

That is why ‚Äėfeminine indoctrination‚Äô needs to imposed from the start (my theory includes both genders but we will stick to males for the purposes of this) to give males an understanding of female problems and responsibilities before they get to an age where they have the wherewithal to reject it.

With regard to your other point, do I understand that you are promoting homosexuality IN¬†PLACE of heterosexuality? I am as much a fan of homosexual rights as anyone but I would be interested to know your methods of convincing a straight woman to become a lesbian? I suppose the male subordination could be introduced in the aforementioned ‚Äėindoctrination‚Äô but it would surely rely on females buying into this?
[quote pid='26033' dateline='1582499410']
[quote pid='26032' dateline='1582491217']
[quote pid='26031' dateline='1582482618']
There’s quite a lot of evidence that sexuality is very influenced by environmental factors. The more normalised female dominant and sapphic relationships become, the more there will be. 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]