satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men MUST have an inferiority complex
'I rather like the old-fashioned word 'pansy' as well as 'sissy' for a feminised, emasculated male.'

I agree, Ms Margaret, the old-fashion element to 'pansy' rings my bells. 'Pansy' has powerful connotations - until recent decades it was more likely to be used here in Australia rather than sissy.

Another powerful, demeaning term, though generally with 'gay' connotations, is 'faggot' (or 'faggott').
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(05-04-2021, 06:04 PM)Margaret Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 02:22 PM)alexvyaz Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 02:09 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 01:37 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 12:25 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: And I think we can all agree that the very word 'men' is quickly becoming redundant, with its unpleasant implications of testosterone-driven masculine behaviour.

As Gynarchic rule becomes established, the very idea of 'men' will become risible.

Like the way, you are thinking. Petticoating is about destroying all notions of masculinity and as women take control the language will adapt to fit our needs. All words related to man/men/male are up for elimination or modification. I could see such words as humans becoming something else even the idea of woman/man - female/male going away. Maybe we will just have Superior and Sissy.
I’m sure you are right. In the meantime, I think we should all start it off by refusing to use the words 'men' or 'man' at all.

I always use the word "male" only and like when female is called "Master". So maybe it would be "Master and sissy" in the future.  Wink
I rather like the old-fashioned word 'pansy' as well as 'sissy' for a feminised, emasculated male.

Ooh i do like the word pansy as well as sissy Miss Margaret, curtsy

& terms like mincing, effeminate as well as feminized

Dont really like the term faggot as that seems awfully rude

Curtsy
Still have a sense that when  "FEMALE MASTER" and "malette sissy" are both used in conjunction with one another a fully and complete re-identification and appropriate proper updated definition of the hierarchy of the sexes is clearly and irrevocably expressed.  One can sense that WOMEN hearing such nomenclature get a rush of pride while males totally feel only lost false archaic 'masculinity' and deserved concomitant shame in comparison to the FEMALE.....