satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men MUST have an inferiority complex
(11-28-2018, 02:44 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: totally agree with you there. Males have been very destructive. Power and egos have gone to their heads. Putting them in dresses and panties would certainly soften them up. We need to stat with feminizing boys and encourage the behavior. Boys won't be participating in contact sports of any kind. They need to have their masculinity drained. It needs to happen quickly.

I do feel males need their energy drained, and think the best way to do this would be compulsory P.T at least twice daily, the males would all wear the state issued kit, of gym skirt gym knickers terry top and black slip on plimsolls, the gym skirt would be just for travelling in, at the start of session's it would be removed, if a cross country run was required plimsolls would also have to be removed so as not to soil them, these were just left in a heap, so the first one's to return were able to select the least worn plimsolls, there would also be a punishment for having dirty plimsolls, so it would be possible to arrive in immaculate spotless plimsolls, and have to don an old muddy pair after the race, then be punished for having dirty plimsolls, how did they get muddy it wouldn't be unusual  to see the instructors kicking the plimsolls around a field or when the males returned to find all their plimsolls had been dumped a stream
" men MUST HAVE AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX!"

Why this is the most preposterous statement I have EVER heard! 

I for one know we are at least as a third as good most Females....

i think... well perhaps a quarter... er...ah  well if we finally learn how to walk in these heels... would You Women give us a fifth???

Please... Female Master ...a sixth?

...pretty please??
(11-22-2018, 01:14 AM)whyguys Wrote: Yes from hence all Females must assume full control over males   Wink  - even far more than They have had to endure in the past, making tomorrow's male girls accept being more subservient, more 'feminized', more convinced of their inferiority than even Women had to face - the result being that no male ever again recall or think it possible to be 'masculine' in any manner or form ever again. Confused
or more precisely that masculine means inferior in every way forever
And I think we can all agree that the very word 'men' is quickly becoming redundant, with its unpleasant implications of testosterone-driven masculine behaviour.

As Gynarchic rule becomes established, the very idea of 'men' will become risible.
(12-25-2019, 12:25 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: And I think we can all agree that the very word 'men' is quickly becoming redundant, with its unpleasant implications of testosterone-driven masculine behaviour.

As Gynarchic rule becomes established, the very idea of 'men' will become risible.

Like the way, you are thinking. Petticoating is about destroying all notions of masculinity and as women take control the language will adapt to fit our needs. All words related to man/men/male are up for elimination or modification. I could see such words as humans becoming something else even the idea of woman/man - female/male going away. Maybe we will just have Superior and Sissy.
(12-25-2019, 01:37 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 12:25 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: And I think we can all agree that the very word 'men' is quickly becoming redundant, with its unpleasant implications of testosterone-driven masculine behaviour.

Like the way, you are thinking. Petticoating is about destroying all notions of masculinity and as women take control the language will adapt to fit our needs. All words related to man/men/male are up for elimination or modification. I could see such words as humans becoming something else even the idea of woman/man - female/male going away. Maybe we will just have Superior and Sissy.
I’m sure you are right. In the meantime, I think we should all start it off by refusing to use the words 'men' or 'man' at all.
(12-25-2019, 02:09 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 01:37 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

I’m sure you are right. In the meantime, I think we should all start it off by refusing to use the words 'men' or 'man' at all.

I always use the word "male" only and like when female is called "Master". So maybe it would be "Master and sissy" in the future.  Wink
I also only use the word ‘male'. The trouble is there are all too many males who have not yet been brought to heel.

But it will come.
(12-25-2019, 04:25 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: I also only use the word ‘male'. The trouble is there are all too many males who have not yet been brought to heel.

But it will come.

Smart feminists like myself are playing the long game. We are not going to turn all males into sissies tomorrow there is no magic bullet, trust me if there was, I would mass produce them in an instance. The key is about female empowerment and spreading the message that masculinity is toxic and needs to be eliminated. The younger generations are embracing this message, this is especially true with young mothers who are confidently raising strong warrior daughters and princess sons. The days of the alpha male are numbers and the leaders of tomorrow the Alpha Females are growing. Once we are charge society will be ready for mass feminization.
my question for the Superior Females on this forum is what can we do as inferiors to help support and facilitate this transformation quicker in every day life. how can we help achieve femtopia in ordinary life?