BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men MUST have an inferiority complex
Hi everyone.

I think that it is important that men should have an inferiority complex when compared to women. It is not enough for men to think that they inferior to women - they must know  and totally believe it.

If I found myself in a frilly maid's outfit , being made to do house work, then I would be thinking to myself "I totally deserve to be dressed and treated like this". Speaking for myself,  ever since I was a boy, I have regarded females as being vastly superior, not sharing the sexist attitudes with my male peer-group.

I know my place - it is on my knees at the feet of a strong, dominant woman, feeling ashamed, inferior, submissive and ready to serve a superior gender. Smile
I agree with you Leslie.

Throughout my childhood I was forced to accept female superiority, mostly from my mother, but later also from my little sister.

The punishments my mother imposed were really quite humiliating, but those imposed in front of my little sister were truly humiliating.

When she made me wear my sister's school uniform I felt SO ashamed.
Yes from hence all Females must assume full control over males   Wink - even far more than They have had to endure in the past, making tomorrow's male girls accept being more subservient, more 'feminized', more convinced of their inferiority than even Women had to face - the result being that no male ever again recall or think it possible to be 'masculine' in any manner or form ever again. Confused
Very nicely stated sissy leslie! In going through my day to day business, i try to keep in mind my position at all times...i am subordinate to ALL Females and shall conduct myself accordingly...one of the ways i remind myself of that is to be especially careful to avoid "ogling" Women...Their yoga pants, knee high boots or tight jeans are NOT for me...and my mantra is to "keep my eyes lowered and averted in the presence of Superior Woman".

sissy jamieanne
(11-22-2018, 01:14 AM)whyguys Wrote: Yes from hence all Females must assume full control over males   Wink  - even far more than They have had to endure in the past, making tomorrow's male girls accept being more subservient, more 'feminized', more convinced of their inferiority than even Women had to face - the result being that no male ever again recall or think it possible to be 'masculine' in any manner or form ever again. Confused

Hmm, sounds like a kinder sprint. This is my vision to a tee. Make all the males from this day forward pay the price for the misdeeds of males throughout history. Some, will say this is not fair, but we scene first hand what males do when the are in charge. Its long over due for mass feminization of all males.

RF
totally agree with you there. Males have been very destructive. Power and egos have gone to their heads. Putting them in dresses and panties would certainly soften them up. We need to stat with feminizing boys and encourage the behavior. Boys won't be participating in contact sports of any kind. They need to have their masculinity drained. It needs to happen quickly.
(11-28-2018, 02:44 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: totally agree with you there. Males have been very destructive. Power and egos have gone to their heads. Putting them in dresses and panties would certainly soften them up. We need to stat with feminizing boys and encourage the behavior. Boys won't be participating in contact sports of any kind. They need to have their masculinity drained. It needs to happen quickly.

The appalling effects of testosterone poisoning are all around us. This will persist until the political and judicial systems are firmly in the hands of Women. Once only women are allowed to vote, sit on juries and own property, the Gynarchy will bring an end to masculine destructiveness.

(11-28-2018, 02:44 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: totally agree with you there. Males have been very destructive. Power and egos have gone to their heads. Putting them in dresses and panties would certainly soften them up. We need to stat with feminizing boys and encourage the behavior. Boys won't be participating in contact sports of any kind. They need to have their masculinity drained. It needs to happen quickly.

The appalling effects of testosterone poisoning are all around us. This will persist until the political and judicial systems are firmly in the hands of Women. Once only women are allowed to vote, sit on juries and own property, the Gynarchy will bring an end to masculine destructiveness.

Starting with the younger generation from the day that they are born will have submission and femininity instilled in them.  Women taking their rightful place, in charge, should also systematically force feminise all males.  This should be law and as a result, all males in power should immediately be removed from office and re-employed in positions of servants.
Married women will automatically take the position of Head of the House (Madam or Mistress) and their word shall be law.  There can no longer, be any male instigated divorce. Any male cast out or divorced by the Mistress, should be castrated and appropriately tattooed (reason for divorce), in order that any woman wishing to take ownership of a divorced male is fully aware that he is "spoiled goods" and why.
Unmarried women should all be able to take ownership of any unattached, unmarried or unowned male, and use them as feminised servants, in their household, the way that young girls have had to, in times past.  Permission would require to be sought from any legal Owner/Mistress, of a male servant, before he is permitted to be courted by any unmarried female. An unmarried woman may approach an owner, with a view to courtship, change of ownership. There should be no such thing as an unowned male!
We can only dream.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
A maid in service, to his wife.
I do believe we need to castrate males both by removing the boys and emotional castration. Meaning they would have to accept their new role in this world order. I feel the coming matriarchy is going to help save the world. Boys would be required to have girl time. They would have to play with their siblings dressed as a girl in a pretty dress. As he gets older, the T will start kicking in. That needs to be addressed. If he rebels, all of his male clothing would be removed from the house. He can either accept his fate or go naked, his choice. Has to learn women are in charge.
(12-04-2018, 12:25 PM)Andrea F. Wrote: I do believe we need to castrate males both by removing the boys and emotional castration. Meaning they would have to accept their new role in this world order. I feel the coming matriarchy is going to help save the world. Boys would be required to have girl time. They would have to play with their siblings dressed as a girl in a pretty dress. As he gets older, the T will start kicking in. That needs to be addressed. If he rebels, all of his male clothing would be removed from the house. He can either accept his fate or go naked, his choice. Has to learn women are in charge.

Andrea You are correct in the imperative to break male girls as early as possible from developing any inclinations of the false 'masculinity' once allowed.   Their natural secondary status must be finely honed so that they never again have either inclination or opportunity to breach Female Authority... IT SHALL BE SO!

(11-28-2018, 11:34 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 01:14 AM)whyguys Wrote: Yes from hence all Females must assume full control over males   Wink  - even far more than They have had to endure in the past, making tomorrow's male girls accept being more subservient, more 'feminized', more convinced of their inferiority than even Women had to face - the result being that no male ever again recall or think it possible to be 'masculine' in any manner or form ever again. Confused

Hmm, sounds like a kinder sprint. This is my vision to a tee. Make all the males from this day forward pay the price for the misdeeds of males throughout history. Some, will say this is not fair, but we scene first hand what males do when the are in charge. Its long over due for mass feminization of all males.

RF

Rad FEM-  glad to see You posting again!