BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men In Skirts And Dresses
(08-11-2020, 04:58 AM)DuncanFerguson Wrote: Hi, I am a new member here. I am loving these images of men in skirts and ask if it's ok for me to post my pics of me in skirts here pease?
Absolutely, Duncan - we would love to see your pictures. I love threads like this too; the more men who feel comfortable wearing skirts the better as far as I am concerned (and there are a number of men pictured on here who give their female counterparts a run for their money)  Big Grin 

P.S. I have just looked at your account and realise that is your first post. A big welcome to the forum; it would be good to hear more about you if you feel comfortable adding a thread on the Introductions board.
(08-11-2020, 04:58 AM)DuncanFerguson Wrote: Hi, I am a new member here. I am loving these images of men in skirts and ask if it's ok for me to post my pics of me in skirts here pease?

No problem and welcome . Please use links to a pic host site though .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Bretman Rock
Lovely images there. I know you don’t post often, Lssy but you do post some great material  Big Grin