BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retrograde ejaculations .
Something i haven't heard of for a while now is the retrograde Ejaculation .
Usually when the urethra is blocked or the penis has a tight ligature round it's base . Instead of normal ejaculation the sperm is deposited in the bladder . This also can be done for prostate milking . The ejaculate is then released with the urine .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(11-11-2018, 01:40 AM)Bill Wrote: Something i haven't heard of for a while now is the retrograde Ejaculation .
Usually when the urethra is blocked or the penis has a tight ligature round it's base . Instead of normal ejaculation the sperm is deposited in the bladder . This also can be done for prostate milking . The ejaculate is then released with the urine .

Hi Bill.

That does explain a few things to me.  Sometimes when Mistress is milking me anally or i am milking myself anally with my cock clamped i feel like i am producing but very little fluid if any comes out of my cock but if Mistress permits me to pee before i have my nappy put back on my pee is always milky white.
One time after a prolonged milking session Mistress had me put on my softest plastic pants and masturbate through them, i rubbed myself until sore, my cock remained hard and my cock pulsed like if used to when i was permitted to masturbate but no cum would be released, Mistress called it a dry orgasm.
My guess is the sperm was going back up and into my bladder for later release into my nappy when i peed.
Thank you for your information, it does explain a lot and i now feel a little more comfortable knowing where my sperm is going when not released through my cock.
John
I have to admit, this isn’t something I have come across before (and I suspect isn’t especially healthy if it is happening on a regular basis). On the other hand, it is probably preferable to most tHan the thought of no longer producing any sperm at all so I can imagine it’s a relief on that score.