BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy wants to please
I confess i am a sissy who wants to service a man because i am nothing more than a want to be sissy and i desire to please a man cock
I am about to go meet up with a couple to do all i have been fantasizing about.
And are you now a fully developed sissy? If so we would be pleased to hear what you were required to do
There’s something truly exquisite about being dressed as a little sissy and being ‘forced’ to kneel before a real man and take his cock in your mouth.
(11-05-2018, 07:56 PM)Ali Wrote: There’s something truly exquisite about being dressed as a little sissy and being ‘forced’ to kneel before a real man and take his cock in your mouth.

This is so true. Its the most humiliating thing on earth (particularly when wearing a nappy , plastic baby panties  and a pink babydoll) but exquisite is the word. Deeeeep sissiness x

I am not yet i so wish i could find a couple or another sissy to make me suck and dress and be taken in my sissy ass. Mmmm anyone near northeast missouri wanna do this for me
(11-22-2018, 08:55 PM)sissyplasticknickers Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 07:56 PM)Ali Wrote: There’s something truly exquisite about being dressed as a little sissy and being ‘forced’ to kneel before a real man and take his cock in your mouth.

This is so true. Its the most humiliating thing on earth (particularly when wearing a nappy , plastic baby panties  and a pink babydoll) but exquisite is the word. Deeeeep sissiness x
I had a similar experience, which I posted. I was serving at a party, dressed as a maid. A man, who thought I was a girl, cornered me in a bedroom, placed his hands on my shoulders and lowered me to my knees in front of him. He told me to please him, and I did. I genuinely looked like a girl and at that moment felt like a submissive girl.