satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bridesmaids
hello everyone love this site, although its never been done to me i have heard lots of stories of boys growing up 
forced to be bridemaids at a wedding either as punishment or to help out if one short would love to hear from anyone that has
had to be one and love to know what it felt like must of been a long day have included a great pic of a reluctant boy being dressed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I never had to actually be a bridesmaid - I can’t imagine what bride would actually want a boy forced into a dress as her bridesmaid on her big day - but I was made to wear my sister’s bridesmaid dress at home a couple of times as a punishment.

It wasn’t dissimilar to the one in your picture in that it had layers of chiffon and net underskirts so that the skirt bit stuck out all round me. I remember it feeling very odd as the underskirts brushed against my legs. It was a kind of peach colour.
I was at a weeding last summer where the bride had a guy as one of her attendants.  He was dressed not in a dress but in a very feminine silky blouse and clearly ladies pants wearing shoes that looked to be Mary Jane style with a low heal.  While he color matched, it was a shame that he did not go all the way and wear the same dress as the others as he was clearly liking his choice of clothing, and even as his hair was not done the same as the others as it was shorter, he could have passed easily with a bit more makeup.  Interesting to say the least, and the rumors indicated that he was her close gay friend
Big Grin Panties forever Heart
(11-01-2018, 11:31 AM)deewet Wrote: I was at a weeding last summer where the bride had a guy as one of her attendants.  He was dressed not in a dress but in a very feminine silky blouse and clearly ladies pants wearing shoes that looked to be Mary Jane style with a low heal.  While he color matched, it was a shame that he did not go all the way and wear the same dress as the others as he was clearly liking his choice of clothing, and even as his hair was not done the same as the others as it was shorter, he could have passed easily with a bit more makeup.  Interesting to say the least, and the rumors indicated that he was her close gay friend

thanks for replying , that does sound like he had a good day lol, would u of liked that but all done up properly i think i would
All of my brides maids are transgender except for one. All of them are gorgeous beyond belief too
Any wedding pix that you can share?

Back in the 80s, I frequently shopped at a lingerie store known for its "gentlemen welcome" policy.

The sales staff was usually female, but on one visit, a solitary male was in attendance.

He had a very feminine 80s style androgynous hair style, earrings, long nails, and big eyeglasses. He wore a "Flashdance" style top with harem pants and flats. But he wasn't afraid to be seen as male, since he didn't wear makeup or attempt to conceal his male features.

He seemed in paradise in the shop, doting over customers and dancing effortlessly around. I didn't see a bra strap or any evidence he was wearing pantyhose, but if I were in his position, I certainly would have worn both.

I envied his bravery and admired his personal style.

Thanks for posting.

(11-01-2018, 11:31 AM)deewet Wrote: I was at a weeding last summer where the bride had a guy as one of her attendants.  He was dressed not in a dress but in a very feminine silky blouse and clearly ladies pants wearing shoes that looked to be Mary Jane style with a low heal.  While he color matched, it was a shame that he did not go all the way and wear the same dress as the others as he was clearly liking his choice of clothing, and even as his hair was not done the same as the others as it was shorter, he could have passed easily with a bit more makeup.  Interesting to say the least, and the rumors indicated that he was her close gay friend
(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Miss Amy Wrote: All of my brides maids are transgender except for one. All of them are gorgeous beyond belief too

Miss Amy - Do you have any pictures you can share with us?