satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Establishing a Routine for Baby

Establishing a Routine for Baby

Just like any other Baby Ian needs a daily routine and over the past eighteen months my mother (Nana) April (my daughter) and I have made sure that this is the case as far as he is concerned. Of course there are the occasional exceptions when routines are interrupted by events but all of us try to ensure, as much as possible, that his routine remains in place at all times.There is a ‘trade-off’ in our relationship which centres around the balance of the household tasks and chores. There are certain chores which Ian is responsible for on a daily and weekly basis and as long as these are completed satisfactorily Ian’s existence is a relatively pleasant one. 

From Monday to Friday Baby’s routine is mainly supervised by Nana and notwithstanding any variations Ian’s day remains relatively similar.

At 6.30am Nana unlocks the Nursery door and releases Baby from his bed. Early bedtimes, multiple bottles and a Nightfeed means that Ian has not had a dry night diaper for months. Occasionally the nightly suppositories at bedtime have made it impossible for Ian to wait until his morning ‘Pottytime’ and consequently he has had a very ‘dirty diaper’ in the morning. Usually Nana checks the bed for leaks and his onesie and diaper are removed and Ian is required to put his nasty ‘night’ diaper in the pail which is situated in the corner. 
Often this is a time when Nana checks his ‘little bits and pieces’ to see any signs of rash or redness or misbehaviour!
Stripped of all clothing Ian is then taken downstairs to the kitchen by Nana and made to kneel over the Potty which is kept permanently on view on the floor in the corner.

Baby knows that before he is allowed to sit on the Potty he must ‘make a Pee Pee in the Potty for Nana’ and once this is done the potty is taken away and the ‘juice’ is then emptied into his Sippy Cup or poured directly over his breakfast cereal.
The Potty is then replaced under Baby and he is given permission to sit on it properly with his hands on his head looking straight ahead at the corner. Baby is strictly forbidden to turn around when on the Potty as he is expected to concentrate on his ‘performance’ for Nana! 
While Baby is ‘performing’ on the Potty Nana usually enjoys a few coffees and cigarettes as she reads the newspaper at the kitchen table.
It is a peaceful time which is only interrupted by the occasional ‘Botty Noise’ coming from the corner!
Ian knows that this is the ONLY Pottytime he is allowed during the day and consequently Nana and I expect him to ‘perform properly’ in order to avoid any ‘nasty’ accidents during the day. 
If Baby’s ‘Performance’ on the Potty is deemed to be unsatisfactory by Nana he’s taken upstairs to the Nursery and first two or three suppositories are forced right up inside his botty and this is swiftly followed by the ‘Special Open Botty’ Plug which is inserted for a day or two and this of course means that Ian is quite unable to prevent any Boo Boos from filling  his Panty. He then has to remain in his dirty diaper until an Adult is available to supervise a diaper change.

It is a very nasty ‘punishment’ for Baby and the discomfort caused by the ‘Open Botty Plug’ is considerable consequently Baby makes every effort to ‘perform’ properly on the Potty in an effort to avoid Nana inserting this into his little Botty hole. 

Ian remains on the Potty until such time as Nana is satisfied with Baby’s performance and is ready to take Baby back upstairs to the Nursery to be dressed for the day. This has often resulted in Baby sitting on the plastic potty for long periods while the Family enjoys breakfast! ‘Family comes First’ is the mantra we all stick to!

This start to his day is always a very humiliating one for Ian. Having to sit there on the little plastic Potty in the corner, completely naked, with his hands on his head while Family, and sometimes friends, come in and out of the kitchen or sit at the kitchen table only a very short distance from Baby is a very shameful moment for him but one which we all enjoy immensely.
The sight of ‘our’ Baby’s Botty on the little plastic Potty is a most amusing and enjoyable one for all of us.

The final humiliation for Ian comes with having his little Rosebud inspected by Nana. This is something Ian really dislikes as it can be rather painful and excruciatingly shameful for him. Ian is instructed to ‘Present his Botty for Inspection!’ This requires Baby to stand up over the potty, legs apart, and bend over while pulling his botty cheeks apart for Nana so that she can insert her latex covered fingers up inside his little hole to assess whether or not Baby is ‘hiding’ more Boo Boos up his Botty!
If Baby’s Rosebud is deemed to be ‘emptied’ then Nana takes him back up to the Nursery.if not then he is put back on the Potty until he has had a successful inspection.  

Once Baby is dressed with teeth properly cleaned, hair neatly combed and his bed made he is brought down by Nana and made to sit at the kitchen table. His plastic Bib is secured around his neck and his feeding bowl is placed infront of him. This contains two Weetabix which has been soaking in his ‘Baby Juice’ and Nana proceeds to mash them up into a sloppy substance ready for Baby to eat.
Baby must eat all his meals using only his fingers and this usually results in a very ‘mucky’ face by the end of the meal!

The Golden Rule at mealtimes is that Baby MUST eat all his meal, whatever it is, before being allowed to leave the table.
After breakfast Baby is taken over to the ‘Baby Board’ which is permanently fixed on the wall in the kitchen and shown what ‘household’ chores he must perform during the day.

As you can see from the Baby Board below Ian has a number of chores which have to be completed EVERY day despite being diapered and dressed as ‘our’ Baby. Juvenile he may be but ‘laziness’ is not something we will tolerate in this house!

This is the ‘trade-off’ we have created in the house. Ian gets to be ‘our’ Baby and we no longer need to concern ourselves with the daily mundane chores around the house. It is a very pleasant arrangement for all of us!

BABY’S BOARD

MONDAY
All Beds Made
Rooms Tidied
      Toilets 
Scrubbed/ Clean
   Bath/ Sinks 
Dirty Clothes to     
     Hamper

Trash/ Diapers  Removal

TUESDAY
All Beds Made
Rooms Tidied

Toilets Scrubbed Clean
   Bath/ Sinks
Dirty Clothes to     
     Hamper

Trash/ Diapers Removal

WEDNESDAY

All Beds Made
Rooms Tidied

Toilets Scrubbed Clean
   Bath/ Sinks
Dirty Clothes to     
     Hamper

Trash/ Diapers Removal

THURSDAY
All Beds Made
Rooms Tidied

Toilets Scrubbed Clean
   Bath/ Sinks
Dirty Clothes to     
   Hamper

Trash/ Diapers Removal

FRIDAY
All Beds Made
Rooms Tidied

Toilets Scrubbed Clean
   Bath Sinks   
     Towels 
Dirty Clothes to     
     Hamper

Trash/ Diapers Removal

SATURDAY
      A.M
LAUNDRY DUTY

Living Room Vacuumed
Dining Room Vacuumed
     Kitchen Floor
    Washed/Swept

Trash/ Diapers Removal

SUNDAY
All Beds Made
    Bed Linen
     Changed

Vacuum/Dust

Bedrooms
       Stairs
Trash/ Diapers Removal

Baby’s Daily Programme

6.30 am Pottytime
7.30 am Breakfast
10.00 am Bottle Feed
11.30am Lunch
1.00 Naptime/Playtime
4.30 Din Dins
5.30 Bathtime

6.15 Bedtime
11.00 Nightfeed

Although Ian spends his days ‘waddling’ or ‘crawling’ around the house with his diaper on display at all times there are strict Rules which govern what he is and is not permitted to do. He knows, from painful experience, that disobedience is something we will not tolerate and any instances of it are swiftly punished.

I often take the opportunity, during the day, to have him come over to me so that I can gently rub the front of his plastic panty while enquiring whether or not he has ‘made a WeeWee for Mummy’ in his diaper! The look of embarrassment and frustration is so appealing and he knows that should he fidget while I am doing this his legs will receive a sharp, stinging reminder that he is to stand perfectly still while Mummy performs a diaper check!

Diaper, or nappy, checks are SO humiliating.

When I was being ‘baby punished’ as a child or teenager my mother would insist on regular nappy checks. She claimed it was because she didn’t want me staying in a wet or messy nappy for too long and getting nappy rash. But I’m sure it was part of the punishment.

Whoever may be present she’d summon me to her and I’d have to stand there for my nappy inspection. If she’d put me into a baby dress I’d have to hold it up, showing everyone my baby knickers. If I had shorts or dungarees on she’d take them down. If I just had my nappies and baby pants on with nothing else but a t-shirt her access to my nappy would be that much easier.

She’d pat the back of my nappy to check if it was messy. If it wasn’t she’d then poke two fingers through the leg hole of my knickers and have a good feel around inside my nappy. Like poor Ian I had to stand perfectly still while she did this. If I wriggled I’d get slapped legs.

If I was clean and dry I’d be rewarded with a “good boy!” But if I was wet I’d be changed there and then, often right in front of whoever happened to be there. If I had a messy nappy I’d usually be taken upstairs to be changed, to spare visitors the nasty pong.
The ones with strangers watching are the worst . When one of them points out that your nappy is wet and you are changed on your changing mat on the floor infront of the others like you are a newborn and without shame . The comments and tummy raspberry as mummy changes you . With the humiliation comes the excitment that you can't hide .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Being changed in front of strangers, or even family members who haven't seen you having your nappy changed before, is excruciatingly humiliating.

For most young boys their 'private parts' are just that - private. So it isn't just the humiliation of them seeing that you have a nappy on, it's the exposure of your little bits that only your mother is supposed to see that's so very embarrassing.
(10-23-2018, 04:31 PM)Ali Wrote: Diaper, or nappy, checks are SO humiliating.

When I was being ‘baby punished’ as a child or teenager my mother would insist on regular nappy checks. She claimed it was because she didn’t want me staying in a wet or messy nappy for too long and getting nappy rash. But I’m sure it was part of the punishment.

Whoever may be present she’d summon me to her and I’d have to stand there for my nappy inspection. If she’d put me into a baby dress I’d have to hold it up, showing everyone my baby knickers. If I had shorts or dungarees on she’d take them down. If I just had my nappies and baby pants on with nothing else but a t-shirt her access to my nappy would be that much easier.

She’d pat the back of my nappy to check if it was messy. If it wasn’t she’d then poke two fingers through the leg hole of my knickers and have a good feel around inside my nappy. Like poor Ian I had to stand perfectly still while she did this. If I wriggled I’d get slapped legs.

If I was clean and dry I’d be rewarded with a “good boy!” But if I was wet I’d be changed there and then, often right in front of whoever happened to be there. If I had a messy nappy I’d usually be taken upstairs to be changed, to spare visitors the nasty pong.
I used to have the short dungarees with the poppers at the crotch for easy changing .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel