BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twirling
Why is it when a boy puts on a dress or loose skirt they feel the need to twirl about?  Is it because of the new found freedom from the restrictions of trousers or shorts?  I think it is!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lovely picture, boys are naturally feminine it society that tells them to hide this, once their inner princes is set free they can freely expression themselves.
(08-29-2016, 02:59 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Lovely picture, boys are naturally feminine it society that tells them to hide this, once their inner princes is set free they can freely expression themselves.
  My niece Tiffany also believes that boys can too wear dresses.  She has bought them both dresses and like I said earlier they like to spin or twirl around in them.   I have attached a picture of both of the boys for your viewing and others.  They are Josh and Gabe.  Also note their dolls they have with them.

The boys don't look very happy in their pretty dresses and tights! Had they been put into knickers as well?
(08-29-2016, 02:09 PM)Ali Wrote: The boys don't look very happy in their pretty dresses and tights! Had they been put into knickers as well?
It had been a long day for the boys and were tired.  Attached is a picture of Gabe from earlier that day.

Lovely pictures thanks for sharing. Josh and Gabe look adorable and should definitely be kept in dresses full time. How often do they wear dresses, has Tiffany consider home schooling them and packing away all their boy clothes for good?
(08-29-2016, 11:57 AM)melodie Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 02:59 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Lovely picture, boys are naturally feminine it society that tells them to hide this, once their inner princes is set free they can freely expression themselves.
  My niece Tiffany also believes that boys can too wear dresses.  She has bought them both dresses and like I said earlier they like to spin or twirl around in them.   I have attached a picture of both of the boys for your viewing and others.  They are Josh and Gabe.  Also note their dolls they have with them.

Melodie, The boys are so Precious!  Your niece must be doing a terrific job with the boys.  I especially love the tights with the dress.  It is my opinion that tights or pantyhose make a male more dainty and submissive.  Did or do the boys play sports?  Thank you for sharing.  This is the future for males....it will be so awesome! Heart
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(08-30-2016, 12:54 AM)Patti59 Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 11:57 AM)melodie Wrote:

Melodie, The boys are so Precious!  Your niece must be doing a terrific job with the boys.  I especially love the tights with the dress.  It is my opinion that tights or pantyhose make a male more dainty and submissive.  Did or      do the boys play sports?  Thank you for sharing.  This is the future for males....it will be so awesome! :Heart    
The boys still wear dresses, Gabe prefers the girlly dresses while Josh is more reserved