BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Looking for serious sissies
Looking for 2-3 serious sissies for full modification and a life time of servitude to me and my wife. Applicants must be willing to face time travel and be in the midwest area. Professional doms are looking to make your dreams come true. If you are not serious about this do not apply.
I'm interested! I sent a pm
Miss Amy i want to do this please train me to be a big sissy i am serious about this and i do live in the midwest. I wa t to be a real sissy so bad. Please consider this little sissy want to be for training. Thanks miss
Good keep the PMs coming I will announce my princess soon <3
Hi, beg to be a permanent baby girl, will pay to be castrated and have teeth removed x
I am willing  to to do this I am truly a sissy wanting to be put I to servitude miss Amy
I would absolute love this! Im in Pittsburgh, I am willing to relocate, I am so ready for this
Dear Miss Amy may i ask You? As this sissy pouline guess - You've made Your choice and all Your sissies - princesses are in place already?
Thank You so much for Your answer beforehand! <3

Curtsy,
sissy pouline.
(10-13-2018, 10:11 PM)Pm me  Miss Amy Wrote: Looking for 2-3 serious sissies for full modification and a life time of servitude to me and my wife. Applicants must be willing to face time travel and be in the midwest area. Professional doms are looking to make your dreams come true. If you are not serious about this do not apply.

Hello I am very interested.
Hi miss Amy I am now a sissy and I pleasure men which I had never done. I was a long time ago wanting this from you and backed out now I am typing while in panties and chasity and thinking I am gonna go pleasure real men later because I am a panty sissy cock liveing fag now I love cock mis Amy I dont get enough but wow its hard to see why women were complete cock lovers cause wow this sissy now always wants cock always I am gay I am the woman and I love it just wanted to let you know I am now a true sissy and loving it